Do you have overflow on your website and want to try find it. Sparkle some 🦄🌈on your website and find where it is.
As a web developer it can be hard to inspect and find out where overlow is located. You can sprinke some 🦄🌈 on the website and it will turn all black and pink, this will show the borders and make it easier to debug. It is as simple as right click a website Sparkle it on once done right click and remove the sparkle.
- (2021-01-21) Fabio Torti: Thanks for this Simen, it's a great and useful app!
- (2021-01-07) Kasia Bogucka: Awesome tool, superhelpful in navigating to source of formatting issues. Awesome app!
- (2020-11-30) John O'Connor: Awesome app! really useful
- (2020-08-16) asdfractal: Very useful, speeds up development by identifying the issue easily.
- (2020-08-02) Stephen Seagrave: Very helpful tool
- (2020-03-18) Alison McCallum: Really helpful extension for understanding overflow issues!
- (2020-03-16) Frankie Palomo: Amazing piece , i can't stop using it even for normal pages to see how are been built. Extremely easy to use and very informative.
- (2020-03-03) Debora Peralta Orozco: This is a very awesome tool for frontend developers who are struggling with grid/flexbox system tro figure it out where is the error! Thank you very much Simen for this helpful tool! I've used it already and it saves me a lot of time!
- (2019-11-14) Maripia Kuti: Thanks Simen, this is simply the most useful extension when building a website and inspecting it on Chrome Dev tools. Already used it a few times and was able to solve the overflow issue in a few minutes thanks to this!