Tracks all HTTP requests made from the current tab.
HTTP Trace is a Chrome version of the LiveHTTPHeaders Firefox plugin. When clicked, it will keep track of all of the HTTP requests/responses from the current tab in a new popup window. This let's you easily see all of the redirects a particular request went through before finally landing on the resulting page.
- (2020-08-24) Vasiliy Petrov: На троечку с минусом. Идея хорошая, всё в текстовом виде это удобно, но что мы там будем анализировать без куков? Снёс не раздумывая
- (2020-06-28) Craig Flannigan: Doesn't work. Blank sceen.
- (2020-04-02) Luke S: Very useful, worked perfect for me (macbook)
- (2020-03-20) Ramprasad Killari: Would be even better if it could show the body(payload) of post requests.
- (2020-02-27) Austin Salgat: As a developer, this was extremely useful for tracking all the calls made during a redirect. A shame postman doesn't support this.
- (2019-09-19) Harsh Tirghoda: Very Helpful for Developers for making CULR or tracking API requests
- (2018-11-28) Jay Patel: Worked like a charm. Could have better UI, but developers have seen worse UI for their debugging, so no stars taken away from reviews :)
- (2018-10-20) Cory: It's just a blank windows that does nothing
- (2018-07-30) ketan kolte: use less.
- (2018-03-15) Sue Kim: Doing nothing
- (2017-12-15) Ranjana Sisodia: Doing nothing. Useless.
- (2017-01-08) Arshad C: No showing json post request. But In Firefox LiveHttp is working fine.
- (2016-08-29) Koen vanDijk: Fails to log the actual message bodies of the request and response, so quite useless for me.
- (2016-03-19) W Ingland: Is very helpful when developing embedded server.
- (2015-03-31) JJJ K: Missing autoscrolling feature.
- (2015-01-30) Jared D: Pop up opened with 3 buttons (one of which was "Pause", indicating it was running), but didn't capture a goddamn thing. Useless.
- (2014-07-07) Bjoern Winkler: nice one, but without filters it's hard to use it, if you're looking for a special request ...
- (2013-12-12) Perf Tech: Great work. Very useful. Would be nice to have a button to export the capture to a file.
- (2013-11-28) Vladimir Ivanov: very handy