Link checking using XHR.
Fork me: http://github.com/myshen/chrome-extension-linkchecker Please leave requests/comments/suggestions/PRs/etc on github! Known issues (2015-02-17): 2.0.0 - link checking won't start; open Options, delete blacklist, click Save. Upgrade to 2.0.1 Quick and dirty checking of links in page using XHR. Failed links are dumped in the console. Green links returned status code in range [200, 400) Red links returned error code. Blue links timed out or there was some error sending the HTTP request. Gray links are blacklisted HTTP HEAD is tried first, then GET. Icon image: Wikimedia External link icon rasterized from SVG. Changelog ======== 2.0.1 - Fix unable to start without blacklist 2.0.0 - Allow blacklisting, rewrite to allow fewer simultaneous requests 1.3.0 - Update to manifest version 2 away from deprecated version 1 1.2.1 - Added clearing feature
- (2016-11-04) George Wise: не работает
- (2016-04-28) 宮澤光太朗: Horriblly misleading indicator. This tool shows "All links ok." while it detects dead=404 links among the links.
- (2015-10-26) Vladimir Zmanovsky: Cooperation There is a proposal for cooperation with the service bookmarks atavi.com, if you're interested - [email protected]
- (2015-09-09) Olli Mäntyranta: this is fast and works nice... BUT BUT BUT is VERY DANGEROUS when working with content management systems when you have a logged session. As it actually sends the http request, it also fires the cms controls, if there are any on the page. In my case, using Liferay, it removed all portlets (articles) from the page by virtually 'clicking' thos little crosses which are meant to remove them.
- (2015-05-04) Андрей Куркин: Супер ,просто СУПЕР!!!
- (2015-02-20) Gerald Holzinger: realy good and very fast!
- (2015-01-26) Would have loved it but I need a link checker that marks anchor tags as a different color than green. For example, A href with value "#notvalid" shows up as green even though the link does not work. If you made it a different color (perhaps yellow) to indicate that it may be valid.
- (2014-10-20) Clicking on the button has no effect. Tried various pages including a simple page with just some text and a link. Nothing.
- (2013-09-17) Michael Hebert: Works for me. The popup is hard to see, though. Also, an option to make it check links every time for a list of sites would be useful.
- (2013-07-02) Ron Downing: Doesn't work at all and Options button is grayed out
- (2013-06-04) Fabian Sodkiewicz: PERFECT!
- (2012-12-27) Ahniwa Ferrari: Does exactly what I want it to (tell me which links on a page are broken). Easy to use, easy to spot broken links. 5 stars.
- (2012-11-09) Kate BP: How on earth is this supposed to work? Clicking the button has absolutely no effect.
- (2012-02-18) Abduraouf Arab: nice extension if its works with me !!! as all reviews said that firefox extension " rapidshare link checker " a great thing for downloading habit but the firefox is really bad browser on speed and consuming RAM . so i need to get something on chrome that fits my needs . but when i installed this extension there is nothing change . i'm still Incapable to download , if any one cane help me i'll be thankful .