Add this app to your Chrome browser and replace all instances of "Trump" with "Drumpf."
- (2020-04-10) Marie S.: It worked better than I thought it would!!
- (2020-01-06) XKillaMarcX: Reading Drumpf in articles makes the upcoming war with Iran a little bit less tragic
- (2020-01-03) Zak Kirchner: I loved this extension, but it broke the CSS on Airbnb.com. Can you fix that? Or give an option to whitelist websites so it doesn't run?
- (2019-11-22) L. C.: This is awesome, makes me laugh every time :)
- (2019-08-21) Karysa K.: If only it could make Trump go away as easily as his name... One week in, this app has replaced my usual scowling while reading his name after the word "President" with a bit of a smile ... or is it a smirk? Either way, much better. Thanks, Drumpfinator!
- (2019-07-16) Steve Olson: Reminds of the old Sheen Screen back when Charlie Sheen was constantly in the news while self-destruction...
- (2019-07-12) Debbie HOFFPAUIR: Even thought it doesn't always translate to Drumph, it does it often enough to amuse me .
- (2019-06-11) Paul Wintz: I enjoy the extension, but it also modifies the text in text edit boxes sometimes, which has caused some problems.
- (2019-05-11) The Profane Gamer: I've had this on my computer ever since the uneducated orange candidate for worst President in USA history came strutting out from behind his mirror. Utterly love it!!
- (2019-03-15) Agnes Flanczewski: I've had it till day one and I hope they never discontinue it. Very satisfied.
- (2019-03-15) This extension seems to break airbnb.com, i.e. when you open airbnb with the extension installed, the site is not displayed correctly.
- (2019-03-04) Magnus Guntvedt Brevik: Still the best chrome extension after 3 years
- (2018-12-24) Qcapackerfan: Doe's not work
- (2018-11-12) Sebastiaan Galjaard: Puts a smile on my face every time I see this masterpiece in action
- (2018-10-20) Texas Tart: This actually works I typed Trump into Google and it came up Donald Drumpf !!!!! LOVE THIS !!!!!!!
- (2018-08-23) Jamie Mullings: Love it
- (2018-08-20) Katherine Williams: It does work, and it's a fun extension that helped take the edge off of the news for several months. However last night I discovered it had put Drumpf into a Wikipedia edit I was writing (guessing because I preview everything as I worked through the changes). I can't have it changing his name in things I'm writing online, especially on Wikipedia. So will have to remove it.
- (2018-08-09) Dylan G: legitimately cannot read the word "Trump" on my computer without it looking weird anymore
- (2018-07-29) Kyllein MacKellerann: Pretty well done switch proggie. Makes the "Predisent" look like the incompetent clown that he is. I like it.
- (2018-07-20) Rolland Iordachescu: Best thing EVER!
- (2018-06-28) Igrolf The Nord: John, you have done it again! Bravo!
- (2018-05-08) Joshua Schmidt: amazing :)
- (2018-05-01) David Jacobowitz: This extension is fine and all, but if you really want the full Trump-mocking experience, you need to install Detrumpify. It's 10x better with many more options, many more insults, and even can replace pictures of T and his perfidious friends. Yeah, and I'm the author of Detrumpify.
- (2018-04-10) caleb snell: 5 stars this made me laugh for 5 minutes
- (2018-03-26) Rex Aura: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR copyright Doofenshmirtz evil inc.
- (2020-03-20, v:1.0) Jim Cromie: also do another favorite: s/Trump/tRump/
I love this app. Its good for the soul, every time I read "it". Can you add multiple replacements, perhaps with bias for each. Id personally keep "Drumpf" as most likely outcome, but Id like to be served "tRump" on occasion, just to keep things interesting.
- (2020-02-10, v:1.0) Chad Herndon: Drumpfinator
Can you send me a rate for developing an app identical in functionality to this one? It would be the same idea, just a different word substitution. Thanks for your time. Chad
- (2019-11-05, v:1.0) Robert Smith: Please block all Dems and Repubs
Please block all fascist leaders all together: Democrats & Republicans.
- (2019-08-11, v:1.0) Murphy Kitchell: Still causing issues with AirBnB interface
Same UI problems as reported by others. Commenting for visibility.
- (2019-06-19, v:1.0) Brian Espinosa: Breaks some web sites like AirBnB
This appears to be with the timing on when this plugin is triggered to modify page content. I would be happy to volunteer my time to fix the issue so people can happily leave the plugin enabled and make Donald Drumpf Again...
- (2019-03-07, v:1.0) Raelynn Design: Causing issues with AirBnB
Not sure what's changed, but this extension now causes an issue with the loading of the AirBnB website in Chrome. Makes their site unusable unless this plugin is disabled.
- (2019-01-28, v:1.0) Michelle Conklin: Isolated Issue on Reddit
Not currently working on the Reddit Feed. This is not a problem when on a dedicated page.
- (2018-10-07, v:1.0) Lutz Lengemann: Drumpfinator and AirBnb page
Hi guys, unfortunately, your extension breaks the design of AirBnb once your are looked in. After the extension runs, the navbar looks very wrong. Maybe you can take a look at that. Thank Lutz Lengemann
- (2018-04-11, v:1.0) A**** N***: I can't get it to work, I am vexed.
I have added this to my browser. Yet I cannot see it in my browser and I do not get the intended result.
- (2018-04-06, v:1.0) Robert W Clark: Spanky
How about a new option to put "Spanky" for every occurrence of "Trump"?
- (2018-01-26, v:1.0) Zytoon: Angular
Hi! I'm creating a website with Angular and use Angularl10n to translate it. Your extension create a bug and my translation won't work with it. Can you please fix it?
- (2018-01-12, v:1.0) Shanelle Colbert: de drumpfing
my drumpfinator isnt working on my twitter account. Its making all the news about his stupid much more terrifying again.