Unblock It is a puzzle game. The goal is to get the red block out of the board by sliding the yellow blocks out of the way.
Unblock It is simple and addictive puzzle game. The goal is to get the red block out of the board by sliding the yellow blocks out of the way. Unblock It has 48 creative levels ranging from beginner to expert. How to play: Drag the blocks to move them left or right or up or down, depending upon their orientation. The object is to unblock and move the red block out through the opening on the right.
- (2018-08-15) Patrick Hanneuse: Bon jeu de réflexion. La partie 42 est défectueuse et ne peut être jouée. Je suppose que c'est dû à un soucis de configuration du jeux.
- (2018-04-09) Jaxxo Jaxxo: this has been added to my chrome numerous times and i had to delete it each time. this is getting annoying and intrusive. PLEASE can chrome sort this out, its really annoying! nobody cares about this game!
- (2018-04-06) Le I: I wrote a review of this intrusive extension that installs itself without permission and can't be removed from Chrome when it still had no reviews at all. Now, it suddenly seems to have manny 5-star reviews, WITHOUT comments and WITHOUT being attached to any users, in order to counter the HONEST 1-star reviews. Besides adding fake high-rating reviews, they also delete the honest reviews because my first review has completely disappeared. WHY has Chrome allowed this MALWARE extension to be in its store??????
- (2018-03-27) Fabiana Badano: virus!!!
- (2018-03-25) Golevan: virus
- (2018-03-25) Haley Leahy: I want this off my browser!! I never added this game and I've removed it and reported it several times and yet nothing is done to have this taken down from the chrome web store.
- (2018-03-16) Mato Cpe: Do someone know how to remove this extension?
- (2018-03-12) Peter Coxhead: Unwanted extension that keeps adding itself!!!!
- (2018-03-11) Piyush Karande: Randomly added to browser
- (2018-03-10) ekul woo: This was randomly added to all my Chrome browsers I was signed into yesterday. I did not want it nor would I...and worse clicking it does nothing, it launches no game or extension. I came on here to find out what it actually does/is. so far it is not showing as malware, ad-ware or a virus will update this post if that changes to be.
- (2018-03-10) Jakob Rosenstein: randomly added to my chrome extensions without notification or permission.
- (2018-03-09) Pavel Kravetskiy: virus
- (2018-03-09) ULKii Yomi: Virus App
- (2020-04-07, v:2.1) Earl Ward: Jeu de crible en ligne gratuit S.V.P.
Je cherche un jeu de crible en ligne, je ne trouve rien!
- (2019-03-14, v:2.0) I don't want this extension
This extension appeared randomly in my browser a few months ago and I can't uninstall it, even if I report it to google. Please help me to uninstall it
- (2018-05-24, v:2.0) Lvl 42
Level 42 is glitched and not abel to be done.
- (2018-05-14, v:2.0) Jason Bowlin: Remove "unblock it."
I do not want this app for any reason and it keeps adding itself. Please fix the problem.
- (2018-05-08, v:2.0) Mike Goodrich: SUCK IT!!
I have reported this crapped up app to Google. If they do not remove this and prevent it from attaching to my browsers, I will uninstall Chrome.
- (2018-04-17, v:2.0) Mike Goodrich: remove it!!
will not remove. keeps coming back
- (2018-04-05, v:2.0) d mittie: Unblock It
Cannot remove, or delete this extension even though I did not download the app. I've researched a removal program for it but it continues to be attached to my browser. REMOVE this 'game', which is some messed up virus or malware from the extension list!!
- (2018-03-26, v:2.0) 黃亞瑟: uninstallable!!
just no way to remove it from my chrome...
- (2018-03-16, v:2.0) maccio capatonda: truffa
continua a comparire nel mio chrome ma io non l'ho mai scaricato e anche se lo rimuovo lui ricompare.
- (2018-03-12, v:2.0) Jessica Bui: Unwanted Extension
Unblock it' continues to pop up onto my browser. I never added it nor do I want it. "Removing it" doesn't actually removes it either.
- (2018-03-10, v:2.0) Kytten Arremann: ..
I've uninstalled this ten times T O D A Y and it comes back every time I restart my browser. You're human scum.