Watch GIPHY TV every time you open a new tab! Click on any GIF to favorite them on GIPHY.com or to discover more!
- (2018-05-09) Eddy Hams: No opera support. Also has access to your browser history.
- (2018-03-19) Arsen Nuramatov: Great stuff, but has some minor issues. 1. GIFs are cut off at the bottom, so subtitles are lost most of the time. 2. No option to customize delay between GIFs
- (2017-09-01) Rodney Horne: i live it
- (2016-07-28) Manuel Chaves: It would be nice if it didn't show the distracting 'Giphy' logo in the corner.
- (2016-07-28) Bar Saraf: Great and Cool plugin, improve the productivity and the feeling during the day with funny stuff. It was awesome if was some filtering option by categories.
- (2016-07-27) Robert Wagenseil: I liked it at first, but the GIFs became increasingly lame.
- (2016-07-13) Gonzalo Casas: I actually love the extensions, but I hate that it asks for permission to read my browser history. Please don't do that.
- (2016-01-14) Debbie Miller: I hate it and I want to remove it!! I've been searching and can't find instructions. It doesn't appear on my Chrome apps page. Do not download this.
- (2015-07-10) Chris Larsen: I love this stupid thing
- (2015-07-01) Scotty Emerle-Sifuentes: Great tab, works well, though i would like to see a setting to allow time to load to be increased, a lot of gif's don't load completely so I miss them and only see one or two frames
- (2015-06-29) Jonah Ladesic: I love it but sometimes weird gifs would come up during school. it would be nice to have a filter on it
- (2015-06-25) Julie Logan: omg omg omg
- (2015-06-22) Daniel Finkler: it puts me in a nice mood to see the GIFs on the screen each time i make a new tab. new tab = new gif = new life
- (2015-06-22) Jessie Gilliam: add for a good time!
- (2015-06-22) Nam Nguyen: GREAT!