Play three heritage pacman games - original, Ms. Pacman and Cookie man - all in one click
The authentic classical Pacman games - run away from the ghosts while eating as much as you can. Play in one click - no registration, 100% free. Three games in this package (see screenshots): Pacman, Ms. Pacman, & Cookieman Pacman is a clone of the original 1980 game. Ms. Pacman is a clone of the Atari game (only that we made it pink) Cookieman is a clone of the Japanese Cookie Man Maze game How to play the game? You need to navigate Pacman through a maze containing various dots while four multi-colored ghosts: Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde - try to get you. The goal of the game is to accumulate points by eating all the dots in the maze, completing that 'stage' of the game and starting the next stage and maze of Pac-dots. Between some stages, one of three intermission animations plays. The four ghosts roam the maze hunting for you. If any one of the ghosts touches you, a life is lost; when all lives have been lost, the game is over. The gamer is awarded a single bonus life at 10,000 The number of lives can be set to one life only or up to five lives maximum. Near the corners of the maze are four larger, flashing dots known as Power Pellets that provide you with the temporary ability to eat the ghosts and earn bonus points. The enemies turn deep blue, reverse direction and usually move more slowly. When an enemy is eaten, its eyes remain and return to the center box where the ghost is regenerated in its normal color. Blue enemies flash white to signal that they are about to become dangerous again and the length of time for which the enemies remain vulnerable varies from one stage to the next, generally becoming shorter as the game progresses. In later stages, the enemies go straight to flashing, bypassing blue, which means that they can only be eaten for a short amount of time, although they still reverse direction when a power pellet is eaten; starting at stage nineteen, the ghosts do not become edible (i.e., they do not change color and still make you lose a life on contact), but they still reverse direction. There are also fruits, located directly below the center box, that appear twice per level; eating one of them results in bonus points (between 100 to 5,000 points). Enjoy it - and please give us 5 stars review!!!
- (2020-03-02) Flameboy 123: Does not work I do not, recommend this to anyone, and I kept on getting scam messages when I deleted it. 😔😔😔👎👎👎👎👎👎
- (2020-01-08) Sarah Gebhardt: Every time i would try to go up or down the screen would move so i couldnt see, this is a spam and awful
- (2019-10-16) Chris Vydas: Works but scrolling is a problem, and the page doesn't properly scale to the size of the display. Needs a lot of work.
- (2019-08-12) Madison l: it not like the best cause it dose not have other levels or change the amount of ghost
- (2019-05-27) Jeremiah Johnson: doesn't work it sucks
- (2019-03-22) The game wouldn't let me move at all and I kept dying over and over.
- (2019-02-13) Pacomatic: You know what?? I LOVE IT!!!! The only thing I request is that it is compatible with chromebooks. Other than that, this is great!
- (2019-01-16) Luke L.: After playing this i started getting a lot of inappropriate russian ads
- (2018-12-13) ManuelMG: Muy bueno, para entretenerme
- (2018-11-18) Somya Singh: It kept on scrolling down, and I couldn't see the screen while playing, and does not give an option to scroll up. Do not get this game It will frustrate you to hell.
- (2018-10-11) Discouris Gaming: The lesson helped me understand Pacman ghost. Although the controls for Pac man are a little off it's nothing to complain about. Keep up the good work.
- (2018-10-05) Very Rare: It took away the ability to scroll up and down on some pages.... go and check it out but dont get this app...
- (2018-09-06) Kartik Dhawan: Nice game !!! Big Thumbs up!!!
- (2018-09-05) Magadur Rahman: Good job!
- (2018-09-04) Tamanna Rahman: I love your game !!! 😉😉😉😉
- (2018-09-03) The Shiny Magikarp: Really fun game. I would most especially recommend this game to pac-man fans.
- (2018-09-03) Damian Puentes: excellent as always & Yes, looking better than before, seem to have lost weight!!!😄😄😄
- (2018-09-01) Michael Krimson: Very nice extension gods bless u!!!😄😄😄
- (2018-08-31) Chirag Majumdar: WOW!! Love it??????
- (2018-08-29) Dhanush Prasad Shankar: I have so much love for the extension you have chosen!
- (2018-08-28) Joaobassguy10: Gr8 extension & yes, stubble is suiting you!
- (2018-08-27) Stacy Webster: The extension so well.
- (2018-08-16) NEPTUNE: I really loved the pacman games. I realy hope this becomes popular
- (2018-08-07) Netanel Khusid: the good old game with a fantastic grapic
- (2018-08-05) Alexander Sasha Gazeb: The best pacman game :-)