Let it snow on you current page.
With this content script, all the page will show falling snowflakes. Thanks also to Scott Schiller for his snowstorm code - http://schillmania.com Note: - When you uninstall this extension, restart also your browser. (then it's completely gone) - Normal you can see this on all website, but some website block this, (or can't see it great, the example they use a white background) - The icon is created by myself Learn more about the project: https://www.stefanvd.net Required Permissions: "tabs": This is needed for the following features: to show you the welcome page, and run the background script. <<< Extension note >>> This is a background script, so it will be injected to all website you are watching. To disable or remove this extension follow the steps below: 1. Go to chrome://extensions/ 2. Search in the list for the extension "Snow" 3. Click the remove (or disable) button 4. Remove your cache file (temp/cookies) 5. Restart the browser
- (2020-07-05) huawu xiaoyu: 说实话，雪花做的并不是很完美，但是真的不错，尤其是女孩子使用的话。好评
- (2019-12-18) hahaha hahaha: how get it to work after install it no turn on it is being more bader than when my doggo eat the remote
- (2019-11-10) Michael Brostík: Super efekt waaau
- (2019-08-28) Peter V. Tretter: Extension does not work. Brings up a white box when clicked saying it is now working and how to uninstall it. Right-clicking and selecting Snow brings you to the extension's page in the web store. 0 stars.
- (2018-11-30) JeagerKhan Gaming: It was good
- (2018-08-11) ธีรวัฒน์ แซ่ภู่: Good
- (2018-05-01) Donna Marshall: It's a fun little extension especially around Christmas time!
- (2018-04-16) Stephen Williams: i like that how when you move your cursor it moves the snow. can you also make an option to make it leaves or somthing?
- (2018-04-12) Margeaux Miller: I can't turn it off!!!! So annoying
- (2018-03-07) Alexandria Greenhall: i cant delete it
- (2018-01-22) YOUBROTHER: justo lo que estaba buscando mil gracias
- (2017-12-07) missingcupid: ok
- (2017-11-11) cellynn filarelli: i love christmas!
- (2017-10-28) Jason %: Yes, there really need some controls as to which pages, what sites; a button to turn it on or off, etc. If you have the extension, it's 'on'. That's it.
- (2017-10-21) Bence Balogh: I can not delete it
- (2017-10-14) Lily: luv it boooooooo
- (2017-05-07) Joshua Bickford: it is so annoying and it would get off my computer
- (2017-04-24) Martha Niswonger: This "snow" extension is very annoying it blocks what your doing with white flecks and is very agitating I wouldn't suggest this as something you should get. And how d you get rid of it on your screen?!?
- (2017-03-23) Frank Guo: 最开始就用过，感觉好好玩
- (2017-02-20) tamoria carver mathis: I just wish you could turn it off and on using the Snowflake on the tool bar. i also agree we should have our chocie of larger snowflakes.
- (2017-02-13) Seth Leedy: Really simple and fun addition for the browser.
- (2016-12-21) Eile Meseck: It won't work
- (2016-12-15) ivy holley: cool
- (2016-12-14) Hype Squed: it was working
- (2016-12-13) Alyssa Zimmermann: I can't get it off