Browse the web for your favorite games and always know if they are cracked or not!
The CrackWatch Chrome extension allows you to see a quick list of the latest cracked games. Legal Notice: CrackWatch does not provide any illegal file or torrent or any link to these works and is not affiliated with any hacking group. CrackWatch is a news reporting website about the crack status of video games and only provide public and legal information. Notice that the extension also compare game prices and display the best found price on a few domains you browse including Youtube, Steam, Twitch, Amazon, etc... If you do not agree with this, please do not install the extension. Further developments of the extension will also display the crack status of the games directly in Youtube, Steam, etc...
- (2021-05-19) Syntox: crackwatch website not working anymore
- (2021-05-19) Peter Yim: no longer works :(
- (2021-04-27) Trust Me: WHAT HAPPENED TO CRACKWATCH !!!!!
- (2021-04-23) ZedKGaming: It shut down temporarily, but when it was still up, it was pretty good, but the Instant Gaming ads are because that's their only revenue of money for their servers.
- (2020-12-25) Alexey Nakhod: Displays ads on Youtube and Steam
- (2020-12-07) Ashish Patel: I always pirate UbiSoft and EA Games 😜
- (2020-11-25) I always pirate EA Games 🤬🤬🤬
- (2020-11-12) Ванька: Удобство есть :)
- (2020-11-09) Pedro Machado: ok
- (2020-11-05) I proudly Pirate EA Games 🤣😁🤣
- (2020-10-30) Сергей Дэнис: Абсолютно никак не работает. Обещает загрузиться, но не загружается. https://i.imgur.com/1HJDfnD.png
- (2020-09-23) Ashish Patel: I proudly Crack EA Games !!!
- (2020-09-12) Isaac Newton: good
- (2020-08-01) Ashish Patel: Thanks !!! I always Pirate Greedy Publisher's Games such as EA !!! 😎
- (2020-07-25) Tim Ullits: I have had this installed for a very long time now - Since January I have been checking the addon several times a day ... maybe once ever 50 times I click it - it will actually load pictures from the site, the rest of the time it will just be alot of loading pictures that will never update. When it works, its great. Right now its really really not.
- (2020-07-21) THE KILLER SM: Its good, but it still a very slow extention, maybe after optimizing the Code or removing some features that are not used to speed its function up would make it more enjoyable.
- (2020-07-12) Nice Cool Looking App for Toxic Gamers !!!
- (2020-07-05) Helps a lot from those greedy Games Publishers like EA !!!
- (2020-06-24) Stefan: Does not work at all! Shame!
- (2020-04-10) D F: 好
- (2020-04-09) MonkeKingColin: gppf
- (2020-03-30) khajiitvaper2017: Добавляет рекламу на сайты!!!
- (2019-11-29) Sora Flaming: Thanks. gj
- (2019-11-26) edsonlp: Instant gaming ads...
- (2019-11-04) Tiberiu Cozan: a little buggy on being recognized in the website
- (2019-10-11) fghjehegh sseggss: Die Erweiterung funktioniert nicht, die Schaltflächen sind leider ohne jede Funktion bei mir
- (2019-09-13) PenguinMaster: Stop with the instant gaming ads
- (2019-07-18) SGZ Gamer: its help ful amazing
- (2019-06-07) Hunter Harrell: Would be great if it didnt read data on steam and amazon and change the prices while linking you to a website selling questionable game keys at best. Get rid of the instant gaming overlay and I might download ti again, but as of now it essentially downloads malware/adware to your computer for no reason.
- (2019-05-12) Megaparsec: now I can see if anno 1800 was cracked without needing the F5
- (2018-12-16) dipo alam: loved it
- (2018-10-11) David Rychlý: Really useful.
- (2018-09-17) Evan Michelsen: Liked being kept up to date at the press of an icon, but removing it because since adding it, I have been seeing additional adds for instant gaming, a website that I will never trust nor use, and they have annoyed me to the point that I am removing the extension. Would reinstall if this "feature" was removed entirely
- (2018-08-08) Joar Vea: Injects ads into Steam store and Youtube for a black market scam site called Instant Gaming
- (2018-06-10) Tomeo: very useful
- (2018-06-05) Arnold Aviles: You already know, boom!
- (2018-05-30) Amr Aziz: awesome ♥
- (2018-05-03) Revan Caldaris: Excellent, thanks!
- (2020-09-13, v:1.2) canalmiguelaco: It just says LOADING
It doesnt show any game, it just says LOADING. I'm on Brave browser. Here's a screenshot of the issue: https://i.imgur.com/uZwlav6.png
- (2019-02-02, v:1.1) Dmytro Sokolovskyi: Wiew
I have a visual problem with this extension: the first row with cracked games is too high. I found a solution - you must to delete in "popup.css" in rule ".game-gallery-recent" row "grid-template-rows: 100%;". I've tried to do this by myself but f****g Chrome don't allow me to do that.
- (2018-08-21, v:1.1) Jim's Innovations: browser
can you make this avail for opera
- (2018-06-30, v:1.1) Edward Ocian: Game ads
Could you add an option to not display lowest game prices?
- (2018-05-26, v:1.1) FLASHBACK: Add to Opera
Add this extension to Opera
- (2018-03-16, v:1.0) add to Mozilla
add to Mozilla