Online music player. Play your favorite music anywhere, anytime and Extend your SoundCloud music experience.
Web based music player, integrated almost 100% with SoundCloud features. Extension Features: Inserts 2 buttons on any SoundClood track anywhere on the web. - Listen on My Cloud Player - Add track to playlist - Next.SoundCloud.com support. - Extra Context menu item for links to SoundCloud.com - Global Media Keys Shortcuts Support from any tab (Play/Pause/Stop/Next/Prev) - Global Shortcuts Support from any tab (Ctrl + /) - Play/Pause (Ctrl + ,) - Prev (Ctrl + .) - Next * Chrome Browser needs to be in focus Inserts buttons on Last.fm track resent history/charts pages. - listen / listen all on My Cloud Player Works like bookmarklet: On SoundCloud page, clicking the toolbar icon will open the content in My Cloud Player. My Cloud Player is powered by SoundCloud, Last.fm, EchoNest and Lyrics.Wikia.com
- (2019-01-09) Stantology: Best ever:) I like it so much
- (2016-04-23) kathy wirtz: i did have all my msi on there and one day when i wanted to listen to it it was all gone. so where did all the music i had on there go? i had about 30 some songs on ther and now they are all gone. WTF? hope this an be fixed
- (2016-03-17) Daniel Rondón: popo
- (2015-11-04) Osman Ali: Doesn't connect with Last.fm. Gives error page and then redirects to mycloudplayers page. Tried contacting the developers several times but no answer. This app has potential though.
- (2015-06-13) Sara Khalid: cool
- (2015-02-15) Mauritsio v.Ingen: its realy better!!
- (2015-01-12) Gregorio Grasselli: Non serve per ascoltare i podcast. Il sito RAI continua a dirmi di installare il plugin RealPlayer.
- (2014-10-06) notnull undefined: 登不上去
- (2014-09-24) Marcos_Alexandre_ Garcia_03081978: O melhor aplicativo do gênero disponível na loja. Possui diversos recursos que não tem no próprio servidor e que na minha opinião poderia ser padrão no soundcloud. Mas enfim temos um aplicativo a altura. Recomendo e parabéns aos desenvolvedores pelo belo trabalho. The best application of its kind available in the store. Has several features that do not have the server itself and that in my opinion could be standard on soundcloud. But finally we have an application height. I commend and congratulate the developers for your hard work.
- (2014-09-15) PY OTR: Cool!!!
- (2014-07-25) Martin Peter Sauer: Arbeitet hervorragend!
- (2014-07-18) Tim Lloyd: mad this app is amazing
- (2014-06-05) Leon D: Design etwas "plump"
- (2014-04-13) Lewis Dexter Litanzios: Hey, There's a slight bug with this extension in that is seems to launch a bunch of empty tabs whenever I laugn my browser Hope you can fix it - very annoying! Yours hopefully,
- (2014-03-18) Sam B: Allow for sidebar pinning & labels please
- (2013-11-01) Mark Hamlin: A invaluable system, with features hard to find elsewhere (soundcloud scrobbling). Only question is what the hell is the difference between the "chrome extension" and the "chrome application"
- (2013-10-28) Patrick Metz: One word: AWESOME!!!
- (2013-10-22) 林尚富: GOOD
- (2013-10-13) DJ Skeve Nelis: 23
- (2013-08-13) Nick Farncomb: To those complaining about lack of media key support for macs, Apple, in all it's controlling glory, restricted mediakey use to just itunes in one of the updates. That's freedom from choice. I am still having the random tab opening though.
- (2013-08-07) Rudi Bartsch: This extension is so easy to dive into. I'm not a big Soundcloud user, but this extension will probably change that. I did however struggle to find the "Connect to Last.fm" button.
- (2013-07-15) Raphaël Audet: Not bad I just use the keyboard controle. Global play/pause/next/prev buttons don't work as metionned (macbook pro, fr layout+ external us keyboard) But the custom ctl play/pause/next/prev do work edit : custom ctrl buttons dont work from other tabs rendering this quite a problem, please fix
- (2013-05-24) lelego hall: i hate it
- (2013-04-12) nigel alexander fokke: fast good quality music would be the best ever if it had video option
- (2013-03-04) Milton Nunes: Not global hotkeys, neither when chrome in focus; has to focus the mycloudplayer tab in focus. Please fix it.
- (2019-11-28, v:2.83) Jackie Hawley: no sound
- (2017-11-01, v:2.83) Samuel Dresser: Can't login to soundcloud
Title. I open up the extension in chrome and click login in; I type my email address in fine, then when I try to type the letter 'p' it just straight up doesnt type, backspace and delete dont work either. And all my buttons are triggering commands with the junk from the background. I want to like this app but it just doesn't work at all.
- (2016-12-03, v:2.83) Travis Golliher: Tracks not playing and other odd issues
I'm having a bunch of issues with mycloudplayer on multiple computers and the android app. Track can't be played on all songs and my likes and other lists don't show up. Very strange behavior which appears to be tied to my account more so than the computer. I've tried different browsers but IE 11 doesn't seem to load the site at all and incognito mode doesn't help. Once logged in the issue is back. Any ideas?
- (2016-09-23, v:2.83) TERRI PHILLIPS: NO SOUND
- (2015-10-11, v:2.83) Евгений Подовинников: What about partnership?
Hello! I would like to talk with you about the possibility of acquiring your extensions. Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-09-15, v:2.83) Austin Short: Connecting to Last.fm
I get an error that just redirects me to My Sound Player when I try to allow Last.FM access to it.
- (2015-08-16, v:2.83) Tim Stockton: how to upload
i see no icon for me to upload my music help me
- (2015-05-23, v:2.83) George Roberson: no sound
seems to be playing tracks but "silently"
- (2015-04-15, v:2.83) Hugh Mungus: Global Media keys
I know how you can already use media play/pause, forward, backward keys. Could you add a function to one of your apps on the chrome store to add a function for global media keys so you could play/pause or whatever even if you're not on the mycloudplayers tab. Thanks for considering/reading this suggestion.
- (2015-01-15, v:2.83) Matthew Mauricio: Chromecast
Am I able to cast the web version of this onto Chromecast? I know I can cast the tab in the upper right hand corner but it sometimes makes the music choppy when casting to Chromecast from the tab. Is there a built in button in the website version like netflix and hbogo etc? If so, how do I do this?