Get once a day the authentic Zelda 'Dawn Of A New Day'-Message.
UPDATE September 2020: *Turn on the audio: Please see this short video how to turn on the audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVEEBbE4t_E Due to restrictions from the chrome webstore you need to actively turn on the audio on your site. *The custom deadline is currently in development. UPDATE 04/2016 Haven't done anything because I haven't allocated time to this. Will change this now. Will work on your questions as soon as possible! HOW TO REACH THE OPTIONS 1. Go to the chrome settings (click on the top right on the "3 bars icon" and then settings 2. Click on settings on the left side 3. Next to the extention, you will find the link to the options NEW + You can change wether you want to see hours or days counting down (72 hours remain or 33 days remain). You can change this in the options. WHAT IS THIS EXTENTION ABOUT With this extention you will get every morning at 6 am (if your PC is turned on) or at the time you turn your PC on after 6 am a message, similar to Majoras Mask "Dawn Of The 3rd day, - 48 hours left -". In this extention, you will get the day of the year and the remaining hours OR days for this year.
- (2020-04-02) Dismount Psyduck: had a terrible fate of a day, and this april fools certainly made me smile like an idiot :)
- (2019-08-20) Reneth: A'ight so, I wanna set this as a Theme, and I don't think that's an option. It'd be cute watching my days count down y'know? And I always open a new tab.
- (2019-04-01) Blaxe Frost: Without sound is not the same... The "Hours left" version doesn't work, only the "Days left"... at least in the "black background" version. ! A Scam scrip ruins the experience since today, something about 100 free copies of breath of the wild given by nintendo (it has sound, at least they did that better i guess)
- (2019-01-03) Pandamonium Bruu: Excelente... la uso para hacer publicaciones a dario en mi facebook jajaja
- (2018-04-01) Jack Thrasher: NOW I LOVE THIS EXTENSION ITS REAL FUN BUT I AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND RIP YOUR ARMS OFF, WHOEVER MADE THIS. HOW DARE YOU. HOW. DARE. YOU. you got me so good im gonna rip your arms off IM GONNA DO IT YOU JUST WAIT
- (2018-04-01) Ryan Bye: I been a loyal user for 3 years give or take. That prank though, I'll get my revenge.
- (2017-08-06) Aidan Browne: I'm a HUGE fan of majora's mask and having this just makes me feel great. Thank you for making it
- (2017-08-06) Zuzu R: I loved Majora's Mask, and its count down. So I'm really enjoying this!
- (2017-07-17) abraham aguilar: cool
- (2017-07-05) Marco Calizzi: I like it a lot but I cannot see the "xxx hours remain", only "xxx days remain", even if I change it in the options! The rest of the options work fine, any suggestion?
- (2017-05-16) eddy herwijnen: Is gewoon een kicken spel, mijn vriendin maakt ruzie dat ik meer met hem bezivg ben fan met haar. Eddy
- (2017-05-01) Selerdwman60: EEEEEEXXXXXXEEEEEELLLLLLEEEEEENNNNNNTTTTTTEEEEEE
- (2017-04-06) Sebastian Bolivar: Buena extesion esta genial para los fans de la saga
- (2017-04-04) Jaquelin Quex: genial ;u;
- (2017-01-24) Ryan Walker: Awesome extension. I checked out the source code and it says there's a secret on the page as well that has to do with navi... anyone found it?? I can't
- (2016-11-08) Kallel Castelo Branco: Smart! I play The LoZ series since I remember existing myself. It really brings me a better mood to my heart every single morning I open my notebook and get into the internet. You did a nice job, it's really like I was inside Majora's Mask again. Lovely.
- (2016-09-07) Hokuzu: que deliçia de mundo cara
- (2016-07-25) Carlos Mac: Me gusto mucho, perfecto para fans de Majora's Mask
- (2016-07-09) Erin R: It was fun at first, but then it just got annoying. To other people wanting to get rid of it, just go to your browser settings (top right hand corner, the three lines), go to extensions and disable it. No need to thank me.
- (2016-06-09) Will Walsh: There should be more customization, but I like it none-the-less
- (2016-05-27) Hyrum Blau: It was confusing on how to open it but it reminds me of simpler times playing Majora's Mask with my brother playing Ocarina of time next to me.
- (2016-04-27) boe rhae: Great Extension. Really nice to edit the options and everything!
- (2016-03-27) Rhys Schick: I have had this extension for well over two years and I have always loved it
- (2016-03-15) S10 Ty: Absolutely love this. Would rate higher if I could.
- (2016-03-12) mve: Super awesome!!!
- (2020-04-01, v:1.2) Ringyrex: Free copy of Breath of The Wild
When the tab popped for me, a popup in said tab was basically saying that if you give them feedback, you would have a chance to win a copy of Breath of The Wild; was this done by you? or by a hacker?
- (2018-12-16, v:1.2) Rick Stanley: Dawn.mp3 doesn't play
Google Chrome audio play policy has changed. Don't go to google dev articles, they are as bad as the company itself. Try some of these: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49930680/how-to-handle-uncaught-in-promise-domexception-play-failed-because-the-use https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40276718/how-to-handle-uncaught-in-promise-domexception-the-play-request-was-interru
- (2017-09-07, v:1.2) Marco Calizzi: help please!
I like it a lot but I cannot see the "xxx hours remain", only "xxx days remain", even if I change it in the options! The rest of the options work fine, any suggestion?
- (2017-09-05, v:1.2) Options
how do you get out of the "Options" part of it??? I'm extremely confused!!
- (2017-09-03, v:1.2) Nestor Makhno's Papakha: The "expansion" screen
After rating and liking and sharing the extension, I continue to get a pop-up that refuses to go away, i'm curious if there's any way to get the problem worked out.
- (2017-08-25, v:1.2) Intro
I think it it should do the intro every time I turn on my computer
- (2017-07-05, v:1.2) Daniel Link: Translation PT-BR
I'm can translate your extension in language PT-BR.
- (2017-06-17, v:1.2) Change the time of it
How to change number on it I wan't to set my own time but in options isn't any buttom for that.
- (2017-04-19, v:1.2) Sans Cesar: no lo puedo desintalar
AYUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PORFA NO LA PUEDO DESINTALAR
- (2017-04-01, v:1.2) Void Finder: Breath of the Wild
Got a popup about Nintendo "Finally acknowledging it" and giving out 100 free copies of breath of the wild. This sounds very sketchy, but it doesnt ask for too much vital information, only address and email, of which I have several spare emails i can use. Should I trust this?
- (2017-03-06, v:1.2) zelda
keeps showing up and i hate it take it offff