Quickly and Easily search for movies and TV series on Netflix using FindFlix to see Netflix's hidden categories.
FindFlix allows you to quickly find secret Netflix categories. This extension is FREE and will be FREE FOREVER. In the mood for something specific? Comedies starring Tom Hanks, Gritty Westerns from the 1970s? This extension allows you to quickly and easily find what you're looking for. With lightening speed real-time search, and over 7500 categories to choose from, Netflix has never more been at your fingertips. Author: @jarkerwastaken Website: Kiwy.io Confirmed working on all operating systems on the latest versions of Chrome. Requires Netflix account to watch the content. This is not an official Netflix extension and we are in no way affiliated with Netflix. This extension was created for you to quickly and easily find what you're looking for. This extension is open source, the source can be found in the 'About' tab of the extension. Credit given where credit is due. *Changelog* 1.0.1 Adds cosmetic improvements Removes the requirement to read all data on all websites 1.0.3 Fixes bugs including issues with different links
- (2020-10-24) Kokodjo: -Seit 2018 kein Update mehr. -Viele der "Genres" gibt es gar nicht bei Netflix. -Nur in Englischer Sprache.
- (2019-05-05) jeronimo cani: muy buena
- (2017-04-26) Acid: very pleased with this extension, i like that it's not embedded on the netflix page directly, so neat. great app, keep up the good work, thank you for this!
- (2017-04-11) Michael LaFrance: Works well and doesn't screw with Netflix's formatting.
- (2017-01-23) Rich McGrew: This extension is great, much better than Netflix Super Browse which costs money on Chrome but is free for Firefox. Netflix Super Browse really messes up the layout of the Netflix website and has problems, FindFlix works much better. I only have one complaint, you only make your extension available on Chrome and other Chromium-based browsers such as Opera. I would please like it ported to Firefox too because I use Firefox most of the time. Porting it is pretty simple, see https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions/Porting_a_Google_Chrome_extension for details, I think your extension wouldn't have any trouble at all. In fact you could even port it to Microsoft Edge since it also supports most of the Chrome extension API just like Firefox: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/documentation/extensions/ Actually most major browsers now support the Chrome extension API so you should be able to port it to other browsers pretty easily and I would really appreciate at least a Firefox version posted to the Mozilla Addons site since Firefox only allows extensions to be installed if they are certified on that site. The only major browser I wouldn't bother porting to is Safari since you have to pay Apple money every year to have an Apple Developer account to have the privilege of making Safari extensions. No other browser tries that kind of nonsense besides Safari.
- (2017-01-06) Senta Bons: Thanks for being awesome
- (2016-11-19) Billy Phillips: After that one Super Netflix extension went down the hill, I found this savior. It's great and super fast! Thank you so much for making this.
- (2016-04-18) John Gaidimas: Extremely useful plugins
- (2016-04-07) Jack Hardcastle: When I installed this plugin I thought to myself "here's a niche little netflix plugin that will help me find some under the radar films easily." Little did I know... I clicked install and my entire PC shut down, sceptically - I rebooted and noticed I was now running Windows Netflix Enterprise version. This extension had now taken over my PC and was only giving me the option to watch "Gritty 1970 Westerns filming George Clooney." Bored, I watched them, nothing spectacular but his role in "A wagon to the West" was insensitive to Western culture. Buggered by this disgrace of a film, I took to twitter on my mobile phone as my PC was still under netflix lockdown to vent my rage at ol' George. It was at this point I noticed a DM from Clooney himself, asking how I enjoyed his films. Strange, how would he know that I had watched his films? Unless... George Clooney was the man behind this extension. It all makes sense now. The terrible films, this "too good to be true" extension. It's all just a ploy by the corporate fat-cats to line their pockets with the tears of Clooney's victims. Do not be tricked, this extension is being distributed by Clooney Corporation. I believe there is a plot at hand to take over Hollywood, do not support this. Also, it let me find some cool netflix films.
- (2020-07-11, v:1.0.4) Carl Adams: How to use app
I have the double red FF showing after I downloaded it to Google Chrome. How do I open it?
- (2019-09-01, v:1.0.4) Doğukan Özkan: Türk
please me Turkish support.
- (2018-11-04, v:1.0.4) Troy W: Using extension with Vivaldi Browser
This extension seems to work just fine on Chrome but I'm trying to move everything over to the Vivaldi browser but this extension shows the results your selected category in a small window about 2 inches wide in the upper right hand corner of the screen. I can find now way to make this window bigger. Too bad it looks and works great on Chrome.
- (2018-11-03, v:1.0.4) Sandra Nash: FindFlix Chrome Extension
Dear Reader: I am not familiar with the world of extensions yet and using them. I have Netflix on my tv (a Sanyo flatscreen) and a Samsung Galaxy Tab A SMT380. I would like to access the secret categories. To do so, how do I add the extension to my android tablet or can I? I appreciate your help with this issue and hope to use what sounds like an awesome extension. Sincerely, Sandra Nash An Avid Netflix Fan
- (2017-03-22, v:1.0.3) Keith Miller: netflix DVD Mailers
I have the DVD mail home option without streaming. This extension does not seem to work for me. Can you verify if it should work?
- (2017-02-27, v:1.0.3) Bob Butler: Added to chrome but doesn't appear
Where is it? There is no icon to click on my Netflix site.
- (2017-01-29, v:1.0.3) Juan Garcia: Language/subtitle and category filter
Hello! I'd love to be able to filter by language/subtitle and category! Like a Japanese horror films WITH English subtitles.