Extension that pulls the last trade price of DOGE in BTC from Vircurex API.
Doge Pricer is a simple extension that fetches the current DOGE price from Cryptsy and Vircurex and displays the price in BTC and USD. Now you can follow the price of DOGE without ever leaving your browser. DogePricer also displays the current price right on the badge of the extension button and is updated as frequently as every minute depending on the frequency you choose on the options page. You can also set price alerts that will display a notification if DOGE rises above or falls below a threshold you choose. You can also choose how frequently the extension checks for price changes, but the minimum frequency is every minute. This is a hard limit imposed by Chrome itself. Wow. Such Extension. Much Prices. Many coins.
- (2015-10-26) ZERO X MEN: es bonito
- (2014-04-21) Valentin Dev: I love this extension, but it has only one problem, it doesn't update often. I keep seeing old prices that are updating only when i click on the button. Anyway, i will look at the code constantly, because the developers of "cryptsy live ticker" just put a malware in it that steals your coins when you are withdrawing from cryptsy.
- (2014-02-05) Brandon Thompson: This is legit, seriously. Lean and mean, hands down the best extension for tacking much DOGe.
- (2014-02-01) Nikolai Kolodziej: I love this app! :)
- (2014-01-31) Ian Houser: This keeps me from reloading Vircurex or obessively checking my phone. And I LOVE seeing the total value of my Doge in USD. Thanks! Edit: if you need prices to update more frequently, change the interval in settings!
- (2014-01-19) Shibe Pool: Prices seem too out of date... 5 mins or so out.
- (2014-01-12) Edward Jones: Useful little tool, though I've got a few suggestions: 1. Include a BTC/USD exchange, and a calculated DOGE/USD rate (possibly with an option to input fee rates etc.). 2. Option to compare smaller denominations.. We all know Doge is going to the moon, but for the moment the DOGE/BTC rate is gonna have a long string of zeros in front of it for a while.. How about a DOGE/mBTC or DOGE/uBTC comparison? Overall great little tool though! Keep up the good work!
- (2014-01-12) Joseph Casey: Wow, such pricer! Much impressed
- (2014-01-12) Todd Burt: Such a great idea. Now the price of my precious Doge is only a click away! Keep up the good work!
- (2014-01-12) Travis Wright: AWESOME!!!! John Z is a noob. This is the best.
- (2013-12-25) John Z: Simple and it works! just needs a way to have an alarm when price goes up/down a certain amount and a way to speed up and slow amount of time in between price checks and I'd give it a 5/5!
- (2017-04-06, v:2.9.1) hh
i do not like it because i can not delete it plaese make it so then you can delete it
- (2015-09-28, v:2.9.1) math
how do you do 333 +333