BlockTris Game - hours of fun, arrange falling blocks game
Blocktris - play a classical authentic version of this cool game. Fit the blocks in their place - use the "down" arrow to speed the drop, and the "up" arrow to turn flip the pieces. inspired but not to be confused by Tetris Play the authentic game - no hilarious tricks or jumping graphics - just the plain Blocktris! Gameplay Extract of a game of an open-source Tetris clone. This is how you play it: Tetriminos are game pieces shaped like tetrominoes, geometric shapes composed of four square blocks each. A random sequence of Tetriminos fall down the playing field (a rectangular vertical shaft, called the "well" or "matrix"). The objective of the game is to manipulate these Tetriminos, by moving each one sideways (if the player feels the need) and rotating it by 90 degree units, with the aim of creating a horizontal line of ten units without gaps. When such a line is created, it gets destroyed, and any block above the deleted line will fall. When a certain number of lines are cleared, the game enters a new level. As the game progresses, each level causes the Tetriminos to fall faster, and the game ends when the stack of Tetriminos reaches the top of the playing field and no new Tetriminos are able to enter. Some games also end after a finite number of levels or lines. All of the Tetriminos are capable of single and double clears. I, J, and L are able to clear triples. Only the I Tetrimino has the capacity to clear four lines simultaneously, and this is referred to as a "tetris". (This may vary depending on the rotation and compensation rules of each specific Tetris implementation. For instance, in the Super Rotation System used in most recent implementations,certain situations allow T, S, and Z to 'snap' into tight spots and clear triples.)
- (2020-10-13) Vihaan Arora: I love the game
- (2020-07-21) CR71011: It was so bad because it wouldn't let me load it.
- (2019-07-28) Xalur Madeira-Edis: The Controls Are Jankey, If I Want To Play Tetris I Can Just Go On A Better Website. By The Way The Reviews Are Filled With Fake Reviews That Give False Information. Don't Download This Extension.
- (2019-05-28) millaray cayuqueo: no puedo jugar esta weaaaaa
- (2019-05-16) Tamerlan Alekseenko: adware
- (2019-05-07) Lisa Clopein: It was very slow and i could not turn the shape thing. i could do it sometimes i just dont know how to do it. i would just push the arrow keys and it would sometimes move it around.i wish u could move the shape by ur self and it not slowly move down. i got very bored and impatient :(
- (2019-04-17) Eugene Krabs: Too bulky
- (2019-03-24) 0bdex code: This extension is terible. There is no hold piece. You can't even do a t-spin or s-spin or whatever. Needs fixing.
- (2019-03-03) Dylan Lippencott: What the heck!? It added as an extension, and when I click on it, nothing happens.... Broken!
- (2019-02-27) Caleb Templeton: it didn't work at all
- (2019-01-22) Chromo Spectrum: I have never played tetris but when i played this it was SO fun. But of course i'm still bad it the game lol.
- (2019-01-09) Upoma Chakraborty: Keep it going, I love your games!
- (2018-12-15) Ronnie Smith: Simply beautiful extension
- (2018-12-11) Patrick Hadley: Oh that’s really good extension!!
- (2018-12-07) Jill Glover: Best one extension.
- (2018-12-05) Kenneth Sanchez: Very helpful extension.
- (2018-12-02) Cassie Munn: I am highly recommended.
- (2018-11-27) Chakravarti Patel: Awesome extension. Thanks for sharing.
- (2018-11-24) Nishita Solanki: Very Nice
- (2018-09-04) Ryan Castro: Nice!!! Wow game Quality Is Superb👌👌😊😊
- (2018-09-01) Alif Hassan: The extension was never my favorite extension but now it is...Love you!!!
- (2018-08-31) Dipti Hora: Best
- (2018-08-29) Rohini Dubey: This is truly the most amazing extension I have ever heard.
- (2018-08-27) Dajon Loftin: Pure extension ! Just want to keep ...
- (2018-08-08) Sharon Chai Matan: can play hours after hours