Origin Requests Only block all requests that isn't from current site domain or sub domain. Preventing spy, tracking and ads.
Extension allow requests to current domain or sub-domian and block all others requests.
- (2023-08-12) Kadva Korp: A good extention. But it needs to behave like ADBlockers, so I should be able to ignore the entire page whenever I want instead of having to go through the allow and disallow process every time something comes up. If it had been properly and logically implemented, I would have utilised it more frequently. The extension ultimately produced more work than it was worth, so I had to simply turn it off.
- (2023-08-06) Daniel G: The only redirect blocker that works
- (2022-11-06) Ted T: An absolute gem and necessity. Websites make you crawl all over the web so you can fully download their pages and ads. No more with this. The main problem is some websites make you crawl for their images and this extension will block that. A cool feature would be a check offenders for images and approve these when you click X button. Also you need to include a whitelist. With these two features the extension would be perfect.
- (2022-10-22) Slo: Je cherchais une extension qui me permette de pouvoir regarder les sites de streaming, téléchargements sans être redirigé vers des sites pirates. J'ai cherché longtemps avant de trouver enfin une extension qui permette de bloquer les mauvais scripts d'exécution sur la page web; ça à l'air de fonctionner. Le bémol : il faut parfois activer les domaines cibles (target domain) un par un manuellement pour pouvoir activer le lien de téléchargement mais pour un meilleur contrôle. Je recommande.
- (2022-05-07) Chinna Lakshmanna Gari Hari Kumar Goud: i installed it no more pop ad link clickers which automatically leads to another site. I was searching for this app even ad blocker failed to give what this application has achieved.
- (2022-03-17) Ross Vassev: Just installed on Chromebook on 3/16/22. Gmail opens just fine but it does interfere with YouTube.
- (2021-11-29) Miguel Beltran Altamirano: Perfecta Extension!!!! Para canallas que redireccionan, solo lo uso cuando es neceario, por lo general está desactivada.
- (2021-09-19) vakk hidden: Why do you need to restart the page every time? Even if permitted domains are noted
- (2021-09-09) l: I installed this Chrome browser extension just now. I started checking how it works. Perhaps it has mechanisms to hard block an outsiders in the Internet (something that spies). But I want to write about the problem. This is Google itself. Namely, Google Mail. I am currently in my Mail from Google. And the Chrome browser page with the Google Mail page open does not want to open when this extension is enabled in the Chrome browser. I have to turn it off to make Google Mail work. Developer, check it out, please. I deliberately do not express my personal assessment of this situation aloud. I think everything is clear anyway.
- (2019-03-03) perfect network filter