Watch Pikachu run across your webpages!
Everyone's favorite Pokemon says hello by running across your Chrome browser from time to time. He doesn't come out all the time, so be patient! You can adjust how often Pikachu appears and set his pace as fast or slow. Please note that Pikachu may not appear immediately once you've installed the extension, as it will not run in the Chrome Web Store and Pikachu appears by chance. To see him right away, open a different page and refresh it a few times.
- (2020-01-11) lily li: I never have it on my screen
- (2018-06-07) Anthony Beadle: I love Pokemon, and this makes my day every time I see it. 5 Stars!
- (2018-05-15) MrMoonlightMan: Noice
- (2018-03-07) nice love it
- (2018-03-03) Owen Devine: I downloaded it and had it on 50% and it never worked.
- (2017-08-21) J Boyd: Its awesome but it would be better if he started from the very left and if there were other pokemon
- (2017-03-31) Fankaj P: jest super
- (2017-03-17) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Hello Pikachu". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2017-03-10) Rebecca Mellor: It was great, but when runs across page it is a good idea for it to e set to slow, because Pikachu sometimes crashes. Apart from that, its great. Pikachu is sooo cute!
- (2017-01-22) LST Ramen: So Cute! i like how there is a chance of him appearing :P Pika!
- (2016-12-18) HowlingMoon 2000: he isn't running across my screen.
- (2016-12-17) priscila herrera: como lo saco te voy a matar nehuen!
- (2016-11-27) Trinity Redman: I am a huge Pikachu fan and would love it if I could make Pikachu take over my entire computer! Until then, I'll have a Pikachu chrome theme and this installed.