This Extension will allow you to use the GosuGamers matchticker and streams overview straight from your browser!
The Official GosuGamers Chrome Extension is the portable version of the match ticker that you’d find on our website. Customize the settings to track only the games that you follow. With an easy to navigate sleek looking design, following esports has never been easier! That means whether you follow Dota 2, CS:GO, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, Overwatch or Starcraft II, you’ll easily be able to see when a match goes live and a simple click will take you directly to the match page to start watching!
- (2019-07-12) Panda: This extension used to work a couple of weeks ago, now gets stuck on loading. When it works it's 5/5
- (2019-06-29) Hussein Noori: Not working.
- (2019-02-17) Jacky Liang: Seems to be missing quite some matches from Overwatch League. Otherwise, great extension.
- (2019-02-15) a dog: broken, loved it when it worked. If someone could link another one thats similar
- (2018-06-04) Shandkeey: good job
- (2018-03-21) srikanth kamath: Streams section is broken for dota 2. needs a section with results of previous match results.
- (2017-07-16) anarchy 753: Matchticker is nice, but the live streams section is stuck on stuff from February.
- (2017-05-16) El Viral: Can we have a team filter? And some sound when the match goes live?
- (2017-05-06) David McGlynn: Seems to miss out on a lot of smaller OW tournaments. Really only lists big events so it's kinda worthless for me.
- (2017-04-01) Matheus: Muito bom! Recomendo a todos os fãs de Dota 2.
- (2017-03-20) Excellent light extension. Only wish was that there was a way to right-click on an upcoming match and have it send you a notification for it.
- (2017-03-18) Waccsadac: Streams don't update anymore and readding to chrome doesnt help. Tried contacting them via Twitter but no reply :/
- (2017-01-13) Map Loss: It doesn't seem to be working as of today January 13 but I only just downloaded and it may be due to the influx of public games being listed that overloaded the app. I hope it gets fixed soon!
- (2016-12-02) Евгений Пинчук: PLS ADD TIMEZONE SETTING PLS
- (2016-11-19) Matt Keen: I rated four stars. The extension is working great, but I felt that a link to VOD's would be amazing as well.
- (2016-10-07) Marko Mitrović: It was ok, bot now isn't working. Shows same streamers everyday.
- (2016-09-21) denyshang: the extension is broken, used to work, now just shows that it is loading but nothing is being loaded.
- (2016-09-07) Vadim Volkov: GGApp does't work for several days...
- (2016-09-02) Kustapassaessa: mais fácil achar as streams e horários de lol e cs
- (2016-08-19) IT'S AN ORANGE: It's was good until it stoped working.
- (2016-08-17) Trevor Steiner: Liked it when it worked, needs a fix, also could really benefit from notifications for games you mark.
- (2016-08-16) Theon Thai: Suddenly not working for me today 16/8/2016
- (2016-08-16) Madeleine Kuan: I'm rating it 1 star instead of 5 because it was working for me yesterday but suddenly today it doesn't work anymore, when I launch it it takes a while for the pop up to appear and then it just shows that it is loading but nothing is being loaded. Please help!
- (2016-08-16) Ivan Miropolsky: Suddenly stopped loading streams and other tabs....
- (2016-08-03) christian Lage Periscal: Tiene cosillas que mejorar, y se le podrían añadir muchas otras. Aún así, buena extensión