Let's play some Minesweeper!
This rendition of Minesweeper is a game that allows all the functionality and imagery of the original Minesweeper game. There are 4 levels, ranging from easy to expert, and an additional custom level, which let's you set the size of the board and number of mines. Additionally, there are scoreboards and settings which let you control how you play the game, and how the game looks. Enjoy!
- (2020-02-24) King Dedede: This is probably the best minesweeper extension. It's not a re-direct, its a pop-up thingy which is good. It acts like normal minesweeper, There is darkmode. Overall this is really good even though im trash at this game. Also i love the customizable settings but if you do over 500x500 tiles it starts to lag lots and its very hard to fix because closing and re-opening wont fix it. But I like how it saves even when you close it. It's not an ultra epic extension but its still very good 4/5. i wish i could put decimals in my rating like 4.5/5
- (2019-08-22) Feathers McGraw: display settings are cool but the algorithm doesn't seem to work on some parts making it impossible to win the game. Please fix bug
- (2019-06-23) Chris Grant: The game looks amazing! Only downside is that some of the numbers are wrong. I'm only giving one star because that literally makes the game unplayable.
- (2019-03-26) Fun game, but it was so tiny, maybe make it bigger.
- (2019-03-20) Pepsi Max will heal my wounds: pretty good
- (2019-03-12) Every game i play has a mistaken number in it, several 1's are supposed to be 2's and 3's. Considering all the extension has to do is produce accurate numbers and random bombs AND that it fails to do something so simple, I'm rating only 1 star.
- (2019-02-12) uk gd user: realy good! just why is it in the corner?
- (2018-09-30) Ella Forsyth: the game is fun but it is so small in the right corner why isnt it just an app
- (2018-08-25) Luis A. Monserrate Jr.: This seems fine but I can't figure out how to set it so I can find it with out having to search extensively.
- (2018-01-31) Tommy Ficcadenti: I love minesweeper and this is as accurate to the original as it gets!! Brings me back to my childhood. Thanks for sharing :)
- (2019-11-07, v:1.3.1) Cameron Vaughan: Marking
I can figure out how to mark a box with the flag, it says to use question mark "?" but I don't know how
- (2019-09-11, v:1.3.1) Paolo Benedict Manlapaz: How to mark a mine
I've tried a bunch of things but it won't let me mark if it is a mine or not.
- (2018-08-25, v:1.2.1) Luis A. Monserrate Jr.: How can I set this game up
I need to know how to place this on my computer so that I can find it quickly.