Gamify Your Classroom from Anywhere on the Web!
With Classcraft’s Chrome extension, you can enjoy uninterrupted browsing and manage your classroom all at the same time. XP, HP, and GP Encourage positive behavior and discourage bad behavior by awarding points to students, teams, or the whole class Award custom XP, HP, and GP on the fly to manage behavior Get visual feedback when you award or remove points Keep class focus by automatically delaying damage Classes Access all of your classes and their associated students and teams Quickly switch to game to add new classes and students More Review your Classcraft profile and subscription information in a single click Get support anytime by accessing Help Section Jump to full web app version of any page in seconds Discover us at classcraft.com
- (2019-09-18) Scott Ilkenhons: Anything that makes the life of a teacher easier is a beloved boon. Classcraft was already an excellent tool to assist promoting collaboration, positive behaviors and manage menial administrative tasks, not to mention an exciting spark of creativity and excitement for students in their day. With this tool's ability to make the rewards and deterrents quick and easy is fantastic.
- (2017-10-05) Sam Schneider: I already used Classcraft in so many different elements of my teaching, but it was often a small hassle to switch between windows to "reward XP" or "deal damage." This widget will make things SO much easier by just doing it through a button without having to leave the webpage I'm displaying. Amazing. Thank you! Disclaimer: I use this with my school account, not the one I'm using to submit this review.
- (2017-09-25) Devin Young: Love this. So much easier to use!
- (2019-09-11, v:1.10) Frédérique Gauthier: Incapacité à connecter mon enfant sur son compte élève
Bonjour, J'ai l'adresse et le code de mon enfant, mais je suis incapable de le connecter à classcraft. Pouvez-vous m'aider à résoudre ce problème? Merci! Frédérique
- (2018-01-29, v:1.8) Samara Eugene: Idea for shade
Is there something I can put into my filter to stop the block? Mine is shaded out as well. I was so hopeful!
- (2017-12-11, v:1.8) Mariana Estrada: Gray Icon
Hello, I cannot seem to be able to use it. It appears gray and when I click on it, it opens the webstore
- (2017-11-01, v:1.8) Tammy Delaney: Extension Brings me to the Webstore
How can I fix this?
- (2017-10-14, v:1.8) Ku‘uipo Derego: DOesn't come up
I click on the extension and it brings me to Webstore. What am I doing wrong?
- (2017-10-10, v:1.6) James LeBaron: Mine's grayed out too.
I feel like I'm missing something.... mine too is grayed out. How does one turn on the widget?
- (2017-10-09, v:1.6) Casey Walker: greyed out widget
why is the widget greyed out unless I am on the actual classcraft page and logged in?
- (2017-10-06, v:1.6) greyed out
The widget is greyed out upon installation. Options is greyed out as well. Basically a virtual paperweight right now. Please advise. Thanks.
- (2017-10-06, v:1.6) K Bower: quest
Is there a way to allow students to move on in the quest without approval from teacher every step of the way then at the end grade all the answers at once...or is there a faster way to grade these answers in the quests? is there a way to have one page see the answer pop up and click a button next to their name that says next step or something like that? it is too slow the way it is set up now.