This extension blocks any content that is NOT an ad.
This shows you the Internet the way content creators want you to see it: by blocking any content that is NOT an ad. It helps you focus on the important parts of webpages. Created for the Stupid Sh*t No One Needs & Terrible Ideas Hackathon 2016. New version improves performance and shows more ads.
- (2020-12-11) Mark Quitoriano: Not working for facebook
- (2020-09-04) Test Subjection: Great idea, but doesn't work. I tried turning off adblock, but It just blurs the whole screen.
- (2020-07-14) Joshua Chamberlain: Finally an add on that understands my needs
- (2020-04-01) Xuos: Doesn't work with chrome web store.
- (2020-03-25) Hacker Hansen: This has helped me to focus on what really matters
- (2019-12-19) All Hope Is Lost: Things witch ware not ads leaked throght so I couldint be focused on the quality ads
- (2019-11-13) Kwanjai Welch-Lucier: Does exactly what it says in the description.
- (2019-11-03) Gabriel Pinho: it blocked some of those swweeeet swwweeeeet adds neeeds update as soon as possible
- (2019-10-21) Robert: It did block all the stupid content that were not ads, but my version seems to have a bug where it blocks the amazing ads, too. Whatever shall I do?!!
- (2019-10-12) Parmersan: With adblock enabled as well, I was able to fulfill my dream of being able to see nothing at all. Thank you so much Non-Ad block and Ad block, you have made my internet surfing so much better
- (2019-10-11) Thomas Shadwell: Works like a charm! Combined with uBlock Origin, this extension has finally turned my Internet experience peaceful. Discourse on Twitter? YouTube comment section? Never again! I must suffer no longer.
- (2019-08-02) J M: Works exactly as advertised, im hoping for an updated version soon that adds rtx support and censors the content with more ads so that my ad consumption rate is maximised.
- (2019-07-13) KV-2 Commander: Love it
- (2018-12-10) Timothy Huang: Whenever I go on the internet, everything just overwhelms me. But now, with NonAd Block with Ad Block being used at the same time, everything is blocked! So relieved. I tried to learn more about NonAd Block, but the page is blocked, so I don't have to worry about it anymore!
- (2018-12-03) Awesomefug: So Long I have longed for a good content blocker and this is it I love this if it was a human I'd be bffs with it.
- (2018-11-14) B Middleton: it blocked everything but it also blocked youtube ads :(
- (2018-09-28) DotDDotexe: yes
- (2018-09-05) J Hendrix: Finally lets me focus on my favorite websites. I really can't see anything but the ads!
- (2018-08-25) Oerlikon: the best extension ever who cares of the content on the screen when you have those QUALITY ADS beautiful
- (2018-08-09) Mr Moo But Gamer: just great why would someone put there time into make this but it's grea.
- (2018-06-18) Mehmet Bekler: It blocks some ads too. :( Bug fix needed.
- (2018-05-25) waffle: I love that i can see only ads. It makes it so when i accidentally watch a bad YouTube video filled with porn then i only see the ads.
- (2018-05-02) AnTeaVirus: i still saw my desktop
- (2018-03-07) pup Co: it sadly does not work for youtube plz make it work for youtube i don't want to watch my video i only want to watch the adds and on the homepage of youtube it should also work there
- (2018-02-12) Abu Bah: good
- (2018-02-08) SiLvY Floress: muy buena
- (2018-02-08) OMN30: It does blur the page, but when there are ads, the ads are blurred. I don't know if it is the fault that i have Adblock Plus (Even though i have Adblock Plus disabled.) , but it disappoints me that it just does not work. It would also be nice if there was a on/off button. But it would be a good extension, if it worked.
- (2018-01-22) JoanXXX: mastapeece right up there with super mario brovas 2
- (2018-01-19) ActuallyLeah: It is so amazing. I have AdBlock so when i downloaded this the websites are just contentless and i love it. Great product. Should try
- (2018-01-17) Wooktent: It literally blocks everything. Even the ads. I wanted to see the ads, but it blocks those too. -_- Useless.
- (2018-01-06) Elijah Watson: It's the perfect add on. Personally, I only get on the internet for the ads, so all that pesky actual content is really annoying. This does its job and does it well. In addition, if you want to entirely avoid all content, you can also combine this with an add on like AdBlock Plus or uBlock and enjoy an entirely contentless internet.
- (2018-01-03) Erik Uden: best app ever
- (2019-05-06, v:188.8.131.52) Jesus Moran-Chavez: the app
it did not block the content on youtube p.s i have never used this app
- (2018-03-07, v:184.108.40.206) pup Co: youtube compatibility
plz make it work for the youtube home screen and on youtube videos too
- (2017-10-10, v:220.127.116.11) Thomas Montague - Thompson: Firefox pls
pls ... pls
- (2016-12-05, v:18.104.22.168) George Melvin: It needs a on/off toggle
its realy good but i would like to turn it off and on easier
- (2016-08-17, v:22.214.171.124) Add ON/OFF button
...and there will be no need to delete and install this perfect extension later. Also saving time.
- (2016-07-26, v:126.96.36.199) notTyrion S.: that would be good
If you could choose what to block it would be pretty damn cool. But also blocks for example the google login. Also an option th remove content instead of making it unsharp would make it useful.
- (2016-06-12, v:188.8.131.52) Removable?
Can I remove this extension after I am done using it for fun?
- (2016-02-11, v:1.0) Max Chanowitz: It blocks ads too!
Unfortunately it blocks ads as well as regular content on most pages I visited.