With ELSA Instant Widget, you can now listen to how any word or phrase is pronounced and instantly test your own pronunciation.
Have you ever wondered how to pronounce a specific word that you often see in the news? With the new ELSA Web Widget, you can learn how to say any word and get instant feedback about your pronunciation from our proprietary AI technology. Simply select any word in the text that you read online and compare your own pronunciation of that word with that of a native English speaker. ELSA also gives you detailed feedback on areas of your pronunciation which need to be improved. Download ELSA Mobile App to practice anytime, anywhere. Visit elsaspeak.com for more information.
- (2020-09-28) thaiduong0403 thuy: Hay không nhận ra giọng đọc, phải thử lại mới nhận được
- (2020-07-10) Julian: Love the extension! Love the boys in support!
- (2020-04-01) Tung Minh: Rất hay tuy nhiên mình nghĩ nên để nháy đúp cụm từ thì mới dịch, phát âm; chứ bôi đen luôn là dịch thì hơi bất tiện. Hoặc có thể thêm 1 icon nhỏ ở góc cuối đoạn sau khi bôi đen đoạn đó
- (2020-03-26) Duy Vũ Hoàng: rất hữu ích :D
- (2020-03-22) Kong Natee: please port it to Microsoft Edge(chromium)
- (2019-10-23) My Nguyen: What an excellent feature ELSA has created. I've used ELSA app for a while and now they introduced ELSA extension, I just had to download immediately. It helps me a lot with my work, especially in meeting & conference preparation. As a Business Development, I meet many clients in different industries, before our meeting, I have to read not only about their company but also research about their industry. Many technical terms, words, and sentences come along the way which quite challenge sometimes for me to deliver an excellent presentation.Thanks to the ELSA extension, now I can do my research and practice these words or sentences at the same time. Saving me a lot of time and making my day more productive. Thank you, ELSA :)!
- (2019-10-19) Ha Ho: It makes me wowww at the first time using it. Now I can quickly know how to pronounce new words whenever i see them. How useful it is! Thanks Elsa team.
- (2019-10-19) Alex Enscoe: Excellent extension! It's a great way to check the pronunciation of words you come across online. It's nice that you can hear how difficult words are pronounced without leaving the page you're on. Even better, you can try saying a word and get feedback on which sounds you pronounced correctly and incorrectly. This makes it so much more useful than other pronunciation resources. I'm an English teacher, and I'm definitely recommending this to my students as a way to practice. A challenge for many students is to take content from lessons and classes and incorporate it into everyday life. Because you can use this extension on any webpage, in any context, it's a great way to bridge that gap between studying and real-life English usage.
- (2019-10-18) Duyen Ngo: loved it
- (2019-10-18) Ruby Nguyen: This is super cool! I've been using Elsa Speak app to improve my pronunciation and my accent. A chrome extension is useful as I use my computer a lot as well. Look forward to more development.
- (2019-10-18) Son Nguyen Truong: Cool! Really helpful
- (2019-10-18) Huy Tran: This is super helpful!! Been using the app for a while, now this makes me love ELSA eternally!!
- (2019-10-18) Nguyen Phuong: So amazing !!!
- (2019-10-18) Nhân Ái Thái: I'm addicted to this app !
- (2019-10-18) Liz ELSA: Loved it! Very helpful and user friendly!
- (2019-10-18) Hang Nguyen: Really useful. Thanks ELSA!
- (2019-10-18) Tracy Gallinger: Very easy to use!
- (2019-10-18) Tia Gao: I use this now to check up a lot of words that I don't know how to pronounce. Right before meeting someone at work, I use this to make sure I know how to pronounce the words in our meeting agenda, so I don't embarrass myself by mispronouncing the critical keywords!