Use SellerApp’s free Amazon Review Request Tool to generate hassle-free review requests in one go
Free Amazon Review Request chrome extension by SellerApp - Generate hassle-free review requests Reviews are not optional in today’s digital world. Buyer feedback contributes to a significant part of your business reputation. It’s no secret that the product reviews are largely influencing your online sales. Often, sellers using amazon seller feedback requests are experiencing an increase in seller feedback and product review when compared to sellers who didn’t. Therefore, listening to your buyer improves your business on a longer run. SellerApp is with you to automate your task. With our free ‘Amazon Review Request’ tool, you can request Amazon product reviews from buyers in one go. How do you request for buyer feedback after delivery? The process is simple. Here’s what you need to do. - Log in to your Amazon Seller Central account. - Click on our Amazon Review Request chrome extension. - Select the marketplace of your choice. Our extension will show you the orders listed on a particular Amazon marketplace that are eligible to request for review. - Select the items you want to ask for product review and seller feedback. - Click on the ‘Request Review.’ We will send the request review email to your buyer. Sit back and relax while your customer reviews your product. Points to remember while using our Amazon Review Request tool: * Make sure you refresh the page after logging into your Amazon seller central account. * Our chrome extension gives you the list of products on your Amazon account only. You can select the marketplace of your choice. You can see the orders delivered in the past 4-30 days. * Ensure that you are not sending multiple review requests for a single order. Why do you need to Request for Buyer’s Review? At times, asking for Amazon feedback request can be daunting to most of the sellers. Proactively asking for a product review increases the scope to prevent negative feedback ratings. Requesting a product review at the right time and in the right way helps you gain positive reviews on Amazon. In a way, feedback on Amazon shows how reliable you are, as a seller. It helps potential buyers to see the experiences of other customers which enhances your product sales. Often, only a small fraction of buyers leave product reviews proactively. Asking a buyer to leave feedback on Amazon helps you boost your sales which further enhances the chances to win the Buy Box. Furthermore, it keeps your Amazon seller privileges intact. Common FAQs Q- When can I generate the Amazon review request email? A-As per Amazon’s review request policy, you can request a review between 4- 30 days after the order is delivered. Q- What are the marketplaces do SellerApp’s Amazon Review Request work? A- It works for marketplaces including the US, India, Australia, UK, Canada, Germany, Japan, France, Italy, and Spain. Q- How many orders can we select at once? A- Once you click select all, you can ask for all the product reviews for the orders that are delivered in the past 4-30 days. Q- Can you customize the review request email template? A- No, you cannot customize the amazon product review request email template using our tool. The email is generated by Amazon. Q- Does Amazon Review Request chrome extension require any additional permissions? A- No. You only need to sign-in to your Amazon seller central account and select the marketplace of your choice to process review requests. For more details or any queries regarding the Amazon Review Request chrome extension, contact [email protected]
- (2020-02-08) Follow Monkey: fine
- (2020-01-21) J B: I like the simplicity and bulk features, but it should ignore refunded orders, and orders that already had a review request.
- (2020-01-05) Magnetucks LLC: Thanks for making it, but it was very inconsistent. I'd press Next and it would show that reviews on the next page were already requested, even though I just started using the extension. Next again, it would show no reviews requested, so I'd request them all and they'd change to "already requested", then I'd go next, again the next page would show that the new orders were already requested. I pressed back and it showed that the orders I already requested had not been requested yet. Something wasn't working right...
- (2019-12-26) Brian Tseng: Easy to use interface to bulk request reviews. Love the idea, but does it work? I tested this several times, after I request reviews with this extension and click on each individual order, I can still request a review...seller central won't allow you to request twice for the same order, so I'm assuming this means it was not actually requested. Will update review if I can confirm it works.
- (2019-12-18) Pickled Socks Admin: Is not working for me. I click 100 it says 50 sent, a few days later i check and see "Already Requested"in green but then when i check amazon on them all it says that i can still request a review which means it was never sent... Can you please check to see if there is a bug?
- (2019-12-12) Dmytro Zalevskyy: Support does not work as competitors support teams, too slow, and extension does not work with Canada side.
- (2019-12-12) Studio Y Store: BULK REVIEW REQUEST TOOL FOR FREE!!!!!!
- (2019-12-12) WeSew Studio LLP: Makes requesting reviews from Amazon an intuitive and hassle-free experience! Thank you. Appreciate it!
- (2019-12-12) Ram Menon: simple yet powerful
- (2019-12-11) Tim Hughes: This extension makes requesting product reviews much faster & easy to use. Thanks for keeping this free.
- (2019-12-11) Rony Francis: good to request bulk review
- (2019-12-10) Acker Jo: This is one of my favourite extension for bulk amazon review request. It helped me well to improve my review rate and save time. Thanks to the developers
- (2019-12-10) Rachel Chan: Good app. Amazon review request extension saves a lot of time and effort. Two three clicks and the request is sent for all my products.
- (2020-02-06, v:1.0.10) gianluigi forcelli: doesn't work on it
i try but nothing also made a uninstall and re install... nothing
- (2020-01-03, v:1.0.7) Dealfreez Estore: My extension not work
My extension works only for two days now not working for Indian market.
- (2020-01-02, v:1.0.7) Inga Elisonyan: european marketplaces
Hello, Extention works great on US market, but doesn't work on European