Script collection for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
Offered as a browser extension it includes around 80 scripts. All credits go to individual script authors. User Scripts help expert players to maximize gaming experience taking the best from the Game API. CHANGELOG: Version: 1.5.3 >Update TA_Info_Sticker.user.js 184.108.40.206 >Update TA_Info_Sticker_SUPERCOMPACT.user.js 220.127.116.11 >Update TA_xTrim_Base_Overlay_DR_4_3.user.js 1.14 >Update TA_Tiberium_Alliances_Battle_Simulator_V2 20.05.26 >Update TA_TACS 3.59c >Updated TA_Autopilot 1.2.4c >Updated Maelstrom ADDON Basescanner AIO 18.104.22.168 >Updated leoStats 2020.02.02.2 >Tiberium Alliances ReplayShare set inactive Version: 1.5.2 >Update TA_Tiberium_Alliances_Battle_Simulator_V2 20.03.09 (20.1 Patch Ready) >Update TA_TACS 3.58 (20.1 Patch Ready) >Updated TA_Autopilot 1.2.4b >Added TA_MovableMenuOverlay 1.0.3b (by Netquik) Full changelog is available in the extension update screen.
- (2020-06-27) Othon: Thanks again Netquik! But the with the new update, the Tiberium Alliances Info Sticker are working in some words, but dont work in some others. Example: W8 Brazil not working, W37 Tiberium Europe working, but the energy production dont show the exact prodution.
- (2020-03-08) Leo 7044: Please update to the newest version of leoStats ( https://cnc.indyserver.info/js/leostats.min.user.js ). Greetings Leo (developer of leoStats)
- (2019-10-18) I appreciate all the time that you guys put into keeping these scripts running. The game is not as fun without them. Please take a look at the auto-pilot script. It needs a 19.3 Fix. https://greasyfork.org/scripts/5547-cnc-tiberium-alliances-autopilot-german-de-de/code/CnC%20Tiberium%20Alliances%20Autopilot%20-%20German%20%5Bde-DE%5D.user.js Thanks again for your continued efforts. I will make a donation once the script is updated. Ro
- (2019-10-17) Eugene Panov: Thanks! Excellent script pack!
- (2019-08-24) Pedro Oliveira: With the new update most of them stop working. :(
- (2019-05-25) zayd hamid: I've used this for so long It's perfect.
- (2019-02-24) Mircea Damian: Good collection of scripts
- (2018-10-17) Rogério Sampaio: Muito bom
- (2018-03-15) Izzul Fajar: very helpfull
- (2018-03-11) Der Linke: Sehr hilfreich und kein weitere Scriptmanager wie greasemonkey ect nötig. Sehr geil
- (2018-02-07) cristhian calvo: no abre el juego
- (2017-11-11) Rodolfo M. Talamante: Excelente herramienta y con una comunidad cuidando en la depuracion de los scripts. Muy recomendable su uso.
- (2017-06-21) SofaKingKool 71: Hey guys, the TACS 3.52b battle sim is giving script errors since the update just released on 6/20/2017 Ive confirmed shutting off the script and running another sim script. No errors. Then I turn back on TACS and reload, script error comes back. Just wanted to let you know. I prefer the TACS battle sim over the others so I use it on all my accounts. Will need to adjust until a stable update comes out.
- (2017-06-08) Thank you for taking the time to tell us the Scripts that no longer function properly. Yet giving us the Scripts that are truly helpful to enjoying the Game.
- (2017-02-17) Messaoud Nara: شكرا
- (2017-01-13) Abtin Jafari: cool
- (2020-06-19, v:1.5.3) Tyler Marsh: Sites you are requiring access to now
Why are you requiring data/access to sites like facebook? Seems like this is over-reaching in what you are requesting on our side.
- (2020-03-14, v:1.5.2) Robert Terry: SoO SCRIPT PACK
I had the CnCTA SoO SCRIPT PACK last night. Now I don't have it. 1. WHY 2. How do I get it back. I NEED it, for I use it A LOT
- (2020-02-18, v:1.4.7) Haten Whytee: Map inaccuracies with Chrome.
Hi, and first, thank you for your hard work. Me and another player in my alliance are having the exact same issue with the So0 pack and Chrome on Windows 10. the map inaccurately shows player positions by 10 spaces or so. The hover overlay pop-up with player info doesn't show unless you hover the cursor 10 spaces below the base. We've both reinstalled and cleared browser cache. The issue goes away when the extension is disabled. I've tried to clear settings one at a time in options; refreshing CnC after each, no luck yet. Any help is greatly appreciated. Once again thank you for all you do.
- (2020-02-10, v:1.4.6) Михайло жопа: плохо
I do not see the defense and attack buttons on the bases
- (2020-02-10, v:1.4.6) Михайло жопа: I do not see the defense and attack buttons on the bases
I do not see the defense and attack buttons on the bases
- (2020-02-10, v:1.4.6) Михайло жопа: how to return the previous version? In this version, your army is not visible.
how to return the previous version? In this version, your army is not visible.
- (2020-02-09, v:1.4.6) Robert Jones: update Version 1.4.6 with Tiberium Alliances Battle Simulator V2 hides buttons https://prntscr.com/qzkdxp
update Version 1.4.6 with Tiberium Alliances Battle Simulator V2 hides buttons https://prntscr.com/qzkdxp
- (2019-11-13, v:1.4.3) Ahmed Riffath: Error 128
im getting a CMD: Citymove failed error 128, cudnt trace from which script. can u help on this
- (2019-11-02, v:1.4.1) Jonny Boy: Script not working
'The movement' script does not work... pls can you look into..
- (2019-10-30, v:1.3.9) Chief Salt: New Custom Flunik Tools (SaberTooths-Fix-for-Awesome)
Still not working. Thanks for updating.
- (2019-10-28, v:1.3.8) Chief Salt: New Custom Flunik Tools (SaberTooths-Fix-for-Awesome) 22.214.171.124
gives a bunch of errors if you turn it on. I think Daast solved the issues in his.
- (2019-08-27, v:1.3.2) Jaroslav Karasek: BaseScanner does not work
Hi, seems since last update to my world (T37, WCS), the BaseScanner does not work. Can push scan, but stops immediatelly. Can you please fix it? Thanks. Jaro
- (2019-08-17, v:1.3.2) J PJ: tib movement
hi tiberium movement scrip is not working on edge dev
- (2019-05-16, v:1.3.2) Leo 7044: Info-Links aktualisieren
Moinsen, ich habe bemerkt, dass du gern mal auf https://github.com/leo7044/CnC_TA vorbeischaust, um nach aktualisierten Versionen zu suchen. Es wäre schön, wenn du dies auch vermerken würdest. Gruß leo7044
- (2019-03-28, v:126.96.36.199) bill mclean: Firefox
Hi, is there a version of the script pack for firefox
- (2019-03-22, v:188.8.131.52) Robert Jones: basescanner
member-stats.de no longer functions BUT the basescanner function associated with the extension was the BEST since it scanned simultaneously from ALL your bases despite the link to member-stats.de ceasing to function. Can you add the improved basescanner function from that script?
- (2019-03-22, v:184.108.40.206) Robert Jones: Zoom
please explain hot to edit the extension as described: Distance of zooming and speed can be changed inside the script. Line 16: var zoomMin = 1.0; // Larger number means able to zoom in closer. Line 17: var zoomMax = 0.2; // Smaller number means able to zoom out further. Line 18: var zoomInc = 0.05; // Larger number for faster zooming, smaller number for slower zooming.