A tiny dice set that lives in your toolbar!
Aren't you tired of wasting screen space with a whole window or webpage dedicated to a dice roller? With Tiny D20, a quick throw of the dice is just a click away. Currently works best for Dungeons and Dragons (D&D)-style games. Support for other RPGs coming soon! ──────────── Features: ➤ Clean, intuitive interface ➤ Easily add modifiers or change the number of rolls ➤ Support for all of the traditional dice: from d4 to d100 ➤ Macros for your most common rolls ➤ View a breakdown of each roll, including the minimum and maximum roll ➤ Open-source! View the code here: https://github.com/camdenb/Tiny-D20 ──────────── Coming Soon: ➤ Export/Import your macros ➤ Advanced rolls like "1d(1d4+2) * 4" or "(1d4)d(1d20) / 4" or even "1d(1d(1d(1d(1d(1d4)))))" ──────────── v3.0.3 Changelog: ➤ Fixed minor text-color issue ──────────── v3.0.2 Changelog: ➤ Fixed bug with recognizing when a roll was the minimum possible value ──────────── v3.0.1 Changelog: ➤ Removed extra debugging ➤ Fixed small formatting bug with macros ──────────── v3.0 Changelog: ➤ Rewrote the whole extension from the ground up for a better developer and user experience ➤ Fixed major bugs ──────────── v2.1 Changelog: ➤ Added a fancy roll animation, which you can toggle in the options menu ➤ A couple of bug fixes and tweaks ──────────── v2.0 Changelog: ➤ Macros! ➤ Better looking icons ➤ Added an options menu where you can configure Macros and the icon color ➤ Changed the results textarea into a beautiful table ➤ Results table now highlights "natural rolls"(i.e. the minimum and maximum possible rolls) ➤ Dozens of bug-fixes and tweaks
- (2020-03-24) Rio VK: Great extension. small but incredibly helpful
- (2020-02-18) Ylee: This extension is beautifully crafted to where if you happen to have no dice available, don't feel like adding the modifiers yourself, or need to roll an absurd amount of dice, it is possible. 10/10 rating from me. Would and always do recommend
- (2019-08-21) Ellie Sweeney: Love it, so easy if you have to roll some insane amount of dice or whatever.
- (2019-02-08) Connor Anderson: Love this, but there should be a 'drop lowest number' for deciding charisma strength and everything. but good job overall!
- (2018-10-02) Marek Chytrý: GREAT
- (2018-09-23) Cheshire Drago: Very useful! Unlike some of the others this one does not seem to only give bad rolls! I like that
- (2018-09-16) --: Awesome, I'd like a feature to where you could "dl#" (Drop Lowest 1,2,3...)
- (2018-09-02) Hunter Deas: Use it all the time. No better way to roll something like 20d8
- (2018-08-14) Mae Nouwen: i found this while just messing around on the store and i love this so much!! its so cute and super easy for me, a dm that does a lot of stuff on the computer.
- (2018-07-30) Metalbag: Good tool, very simplistic. On criticism is not doing ability scores
- (2018-06-05) Jordan Siroky: I use it all the time for large dice rolls as a DM. Very simple and informative. Well Done.
- (2018-05-22) Babu Jedic: Love this extension! It's so simple and very handy if you need to quickly roll like 40d6...there's apps out there for your phone, but I'm already browsing Chrome and it's right there...one click away :)
- (2018-05-04) Simon Buist: Fantastic! Very handy and functional.
- (2018-05-03) Hossenpheffer: So simple and convenient, I love this extension
- (2018-03-10) Michael Mordor: Awesome Goodness
- (2018-02-28) Zack Wood: gud dice i likes it alot tenoutaten
- (2018-02-02) Doobo The Goblin: works really well
- (2017-12-31) Andy Tran: Awesome extension! super neat and doesn't take up any space on the screen. Even saves different weapons to roll off of
- (2017-10-07) Isaac: Great, useful tool!
- (2017-09-08) Danny Christiansen: Really useful. Macros are good for repeat rolls.
- (2017-07-22) Linkaning: It's nice for on the go dice rolls. Nice when you are looking stuff up for your party or whatever and need to make a quick roll.
- (2017-05-09) Panzer Bat: Very handy tool. Easy to use and dummy proof. Love it.
- (2017-05-07) Jocelan Andrade: Tem possibilidade de adicionar este app ao hangouts?
- (2017-04-21) Kyle Brannen: Exactly what I need for running my game on my tablet, perfect for secret rolls. Only thing keeping me from giving it a perfect score is the fact that I would have liked to see a D20 roll across my screen instead of "random number generation" Still glad I added it.
- (2016-12-10) Mike B: Unobtrusive and excellent to have handy!
- (2019-05-21, v:184.108.40.206) Carl Vega: Roll problem
I tested rolls for a d20, and repeatedly got 1 about 4 times in about 15-20 attempts. That does not seem accurate with random.
- (2018-04-17, v:220.127.116.11) JOSEPH ORE: Dice
you need to add a 3 sided die
- (2015-10-29, v:2.1) Yammer the Mighty: Saving macros
Your little dice roller is great, however the ability to import/export marcos would make it even better! Would there be a way to import macros from a text file? my favorite dice rolling program does this in a way, you can copy and expression such as: Longsword - 1d8+5 Damage: 1d8+2 And when you paste the test to "makes" a die for each expression, with the label and modifier already added.
- (2015-10-08, v:2.1) Drew Frank: remember settings/macros
it currently resets all settings after any changes, please change that
- (2015-09-22, v:2.1) Konstantin K.: Remember last used setting?
Your extension is the best one in chrome store, thanks! I'd just like it to remember my last used settings, so I don't need to enter the same number of dice every time I close and open it.
- (2015-08-20, v:2.0) Ethan Oswell: More operations please.
Currently we users cannot divide or multiply in the modifier field. It seems like a simple addition. We would also like to see more complex operations such as [(d4)d6] or [(d4+1)d6] become possible.