SEO, growth marketing, and competitive research. GrowthBar is for marketers who take growth seriously.
About GrowthBar: Our mission is to make it 10X easier to get more customers. GrowthBar is an SEO software tool for results-driven entrepreneurs and marketers. It helps internet-enabled businesses -- from blogs, to ecommerce businesses, to startups -- uncover critical data points and recommendations. Plus, it rocks for bloggers because you can create content in ONE CLICK. Create content that ranks, fast. GrowthBar enables you to explore your competitors’ backlink data, their paid and organic keyword rankings, and even their Facebook Ads. Plus, we built in tips along the way -- so you learn best practices from the best growth marketers in the world in plain, concise English. GrowthBar Ease of Use: - GrowthBar presents SEO tips in plain English and delightful dashboards. It’s surprisingly fun to use. - Get billions of keywords, competitive intelligence, backlink reports, Google Ads data, and Facebook Ads. - GrowthBar is a content generator. It's the first SEO tool in the world to use OpenAI GPT-3, the largest language model ever created. Generate content outlines in one minute for your blog or website with keywords, word counts, headers, images, links and more. Write content that ranks, fast. - If you like Chrome Extensions, GrowthBar's 5 star rated extension will knock your socks off. Just type in a URL or keyword into your Google search bar and hit “enter." Now you get SEO insights as you Google search normally. Unlock this data for any website: Domain authority Monthly organic traffic Monthly traffic value Top paid keywords Millions of keyword suggestions Keyword monthly search volume Keyword competition Keywords CPCs Keyword rank tracking Get the backlinks of any website See Facebook Ads Get the word count of any webpage Generate content in one click for any Google search term GrowthBar competitor dashboards GrowthBar keyword tracking dashboard GrowthBar Price: GrowthBar is free to try for 5 days and then it costs $29/mo -- a steep discount from comparable tools that cost between $100-$200/month. GrowthBar Customers: Square Postmates TeePublic AspireIQ Minted Codeless Bottom line: GrowthBar is the most complete SEO tool, trusted by thousands of entrepreneurs and marketers at companies you've heard of, including MagicJack, Bill.com, TeePublic, Codeless, and Minted. It gives curated insights, plus billions of keywords, enables you to create content in one quick.... all in the most user-friendly way.
- (2021-01-03) Alex Ardavín: This is definitely one of the top 3 extensions for Chrome related to SEO. The UI is the best, and even though it lacks some metrics I'd love to have for my own work, it has what the average marketer requires. They're also very friendly and quick to support you. I sent them an email to ask a refund because I couldn't pay this month and they did it in less than 30 minutes. Totally recommended :)
- (2020-12-03) Elizabeth Melching: GrowthBar is the most convenient and effective SEO Chome extensions I've used. I use it almost daily for keyword exploration and competitive research. It shows me all the keyword stats I need to identify high-ROI search terms as well as what keywords my competition ranks for. I started using GrowthBar's backlink data to analyze and improve my content strategy, and in a matter of months, I was able to improve my site's domain authority and saw a significant boost in organic traffic. GrowthBar isn't clunky and only provides the most relevant data needed to pull actionable insights. Simple and reasonably priced - GrowthBar remains a staple in my SEO toolkit.
- (2020-11-30) Digna Marketing: If your product was as good as you claim then why the need to deceive customers? You don't mention anything about having to enter credit card information until after the customer has downloaded the extension, then you lock them out until they pay. Waste of time
- (2020-11-22) Sagar Velagala: This is exactly what I need for keyword research. I switched over from Spyfu because their interface complicated the process. I trialed Ahrefs too - it's a great product, but a little heavy for what I need to do most of the time.
- (2020-11-21) Jonathan Torres: GrowthBar Is a game-changer when it comes to Keyword Research. This simple SEO plugin integrates with Google and gives you keyword ideas based on your search, so it eliminates the need to go back and forth on a separate software. Additionally, you get website data under each Google results, which allows you to see how competitive the keyword is at a glance. In short, GrowthBar turns a simple Google search into a powerful and comprehensive SEO tool.
- (2020-11-16) Trucker Check In: good
- (2020-07-17) Thomas Melching: This tool is awesome. Saves so much time by having all the keyword data without having to click anything. This one looks way better and blends in more than other options.
- (2020-07-10) Mark S.: It puts 99% of what you need into one extension. it's easy to access and easy to understand. LOVE it for content marketing.
- (2020-04-02) Elizabeth Rivelli: GrowthBar is by far the best SEO tool I've tried. The UI is great, and you can't beat the convenience of a Chrome extension. GrowthBar has all the capabilities I need for keyword research as a writer, and it's significantly cheaper than other tools I've used in the past. It's been a gamechanger for me, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to add to their SEO toolkit.
- (2020-04-01) Mark Sandusky: It's nice how it aggregates a lot of things from other extensions. Very convenient tool for quick and easy keyword research. Thanks GMP!
- (2020-03-20) Diego Izquierdo: Free only if you submit your credit card. Guys remember is 2020, after thousands of memes you fail in the same step
- (2020-03-18) Graham C: Don't bother. Free for 5 days if you submit your credit card.
- (2019-12-19) Steven Hensley: This is a great SEO tool. I am a freelance writer and deal with SEO keywords on a daily basis. This extension really helps save time and streamline my work, which puts more money in my pocket. The features are great and it allows me to have all of my data in one place. Highly recommended.
- (2019-12-17) Zain Khan: I have been using many SEO software, this is by far the best i have come across. Recommended for people who want to step up their marketing. Feature like keyword suggestions is not something that you see everyday. Developers really know their SEO game.
- (2019-12-17) fahad bhutta: Really handy chrome extension to do my SEO work. My experience with this extension sets it apart, and high, from the rest of extension in this category. It gets me all the data handy in one tool. And UI is simple and easy to get going from the first start. Would love to support the developers.
- (2019-12-17) Mahwish Mahmood: I simply cherished this device. I'm looked into a great deal to locate an across the board type device for top catchphrases, Domain and page authority. I have utilized different Extensions for SEO and Facebook Ads however this apparatus much better because I get all information at one place. You rock GrowthBar Developers.
- (2019-12-17) Bhavesh Patel: I just loved this tool. I'm researched a lot to find an all-in-one type tool for top keywords, Domain and page authority. I have used other Extensions for SEO and Facebook Ads but this tool far better coz I get all data in one tool. Thanks a bunch GrowthBar Developers.
- (2020-09-16, v:1.5.3) Þröstur Guðmundsson: You have charged my for to much
you have charged my 407 $ what os that I thought the price was Price: You can try GrowthBar for free for 5 days. Then it’s $29/mo his is one of the worst service ever what a scam I want my money back I will tell everyone that you are a scam If you say something cost 29$ per month and then charge 407$ what is wrong with you people my user is [email protected] and I want refund and I want it now
- (2020-07-30, v:1.5.1) PRIYAM TRIPATHI: Cancelling subscription
How do I cancel my subscription? please help !
- (2020-07-30, v:1.5.1) Priyam Tripathi: Cancelling subscription?
How do I cancel my subscription? please help !
- (2020-06-05, v:1.4.5) Sam Omidi: Charged on last day of 5 day trial
Hi there, I went to cancel the subscription after having trying the trial but although it said today was my last day it looks like that charge was pushed through. Can you please reverse that? Thanks, Sam Omidi [email protected]
- (2020-04-21, v:1.4.5) Brett Drinkwater: Do you plan to add Australian traffic results to your database?
I like this tool but without Australian results in your database the tool is useless to us. Do you have plans to add this in the near future?
- (2020-03-06, v:1.3.8) Heidi Lumpkin: CANCEL
Where is the cancel subscription button????????
- (2020-03-05, v:1.3.8) YA-HUI LIU: Where is cancel subscription button?!!!!
Where is cancel subscription button?!!!!
- (2020-03-03, v:1.3.8) Chris Barry: GrowthBar not showing in Chrome on Chromebook
Hi, team. I've just started using GrowthBar, and I'm very impressed so far. We built one Google Ads campaign based on info from GrowthBar, and in just a few days we've gotten 150 clicks at a CPC of only $0.18! I have used it so far only on my desktop, but I also have a Chromebook, and the little icon for the extension is not showing. It does show as being installed and active in my Chrome Extensions manager, and I'm signed in with the same Google ID on both devices. Please help! Thanks... Chris
- (2020-02-28, v:1.3.8) Jonathan GERBAUD: Cancelling subscription?
So... How do you manage your subscription? How do I do if I don't want to go further than the free trial? Where's the "cancel subscription" button?