Spoiler Protection 2.0 - NO MORE SPOILERS :)
USE ON ANDROID WITH FIREFOX Enjoy surfing on the internet with Spoiler Protection by preventing spoilers ruining the experience of a movie, series or sport event you haven't seen yet. Get rid of the unwanted spoilers! This extension helps you to hide spoilers what you don't want to see on your screen. You can hide spoilers from ... - facebook(message board, chat, etc...) - twitter - youtube - google - news sites - etc.... NOTE: When installing, your browser shows a warning that Spoiler Protection for Chrome has access to your browsing history and browsing data. This is a standard message, we NEVER collect any information about your browsing history and browsing data! We collect only anonymized data with google analytics about the extension usage to improve it in the future. By using this extensions you contribute to the extension and the https://spoilerprotection.wecdev.com/ will store your ko-fi.com and patreon.com username. If you want to delete your ko-fi.com and patreon.com username please contact us at [email protected] Spoiler Protection extension was made in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Accordingly, Gold lion development Kft will not be liable for any claims, losses or damages resulting from use of Spoiler Protection extension.
- (2020-01-16) Isabella Christopher: Perfect.
- (2019-12-04) Paul Lalli: Worked when I initially added all my keywords and categories. Opened a new tab, and everything had disappeared, both in the original tab and the new tab. There's no point in this extension if I have to re-add all categories and keywords every time I open a tab.
- (2019-11-11) Perfect extension. Doesn't slow down the computer, doesn't block things that are not the spoiler. I liked that it prevents "alt text" to appear when we rover the mouse on top of the blocking square. Just perfect.
- (2019-06-07) cathal670: Only spoiler protection extension that works on Chrome seemingly and it works very well. Developed by someone who knows that the users want a very customisable experience. Includes a growing database of user-submitted spoiler categories for easy filtering. Hopefully this keeps working and my life will be spoiler free.
- (2019-06-06) Jaddy Bow: Thank you, please keep improving, i can't even imagine living without this.
- (2019-05-13) Tyler Durden: it doesn't block spoilers on youtube site until I reload the extension each time
- (2019-05-11) Utku Kaan: It fails to censor time to time, and I get spoiled as a result.
- (2019-05-02) felipe pedroni: Absolutely useful. unfortunatly I just discovered after 3 avengers end game big spoilers...
- (2019-05-02) Frank Versteegen: This app is way to useless its spoiler tagging things that aren't even spoilers, i just have to say groot which is a dutch word or rocket and this entire review is tagged as spoiler like so useless it is.
- (2019-04-27) Bikram Lama: Whitelisted domains still being protected.
- (2019-04-24) Domi: Amazing extensions. I wish i know about this sooner
- (2019-04-23) Asyraf Cloud: This app is 1337.
- (2019-04-22) Andrés Córdova: Muy útil para estos tiempos.
- (2019-04-18) LorenZo-M: Indispensabile
- (2019-04-14) Arnodude53: Absolutely great extension. Which i should have had installed a lot earlier
- (2019-04-13) Andy Gilleand: Working great so far, although there are a couple areas that could be improved. First, the spoiler context menu. It doesn't explain much about what you're supposed to do, and references a video that doesn't exist. Secondly, I would suggest that the spoiler box could list all of the tags that were matched, not just the first one. That would at least give some more context as to what exactly is being blocked. Another option I might add an exception option for each category. If it matches any of the matched words, it would be blocked UNLESS it also matches one of the exceptions for that category, then the content will not be blocked.
- (2019-03-29) akash singh: va il suo dovere.peccato che è pesantuccio e non nasconde istantaneamente quando carichi una pagina o anteprime video
- (2019-01-18) Jimmy Bailey: My spoilers that I made have disappeared twice in one day already. I had an extensive list, and I don't know what's happening.
- (2019-01-14) Veronika Di Di: Excelente. Probé con varias extensiones pero esta fue la que hizo exactamente lo que quería (y más). La instalé para bloquear spoilers/noticias/imagenes de las películas de Marvel y eso ha hecho. 5/5.
- (2018-12-06) Kevin Danis: Its good an all but the fact that you can click a little x and see the spoiler kind of spits on the kind of person who would need an extension like this. someone who has a hard time staying away from the thing they dont want to be spoiled on. other than that its very easy to use, and while it does miss some things like vague adds. its very expansive in what it covers.
- (2018-11-08) jiuno y: It's pretty good, only it doesn't work with some sites like Pinterest. I tried setting it up in the "Spoiler Context" tab but there's no info on what to put for node name, class and ID list. The description says a video will show you how but I don't see it, and the "Spoiler Protection in work" video doesn't show it. It works for some general sites though so still helpful.
- (2018-10-12) Franky108: Finalmente una estensione che lavora anche sulle anteprime degli articoli e non solo sui titoli!
- (2018-10-06) Vladyslav Babych: Great spoiler protection app! I would suggest one improvement though, please block video thumbnails on youtube as well. The app blocks video title which contains the spoiler word, but the thumbnail of the related video is still visible. They often contain spoilers, especially if they are related to some boxing or MMA matches (winner is usually shown with a hand raised). It would be very helpful, thanks! To clarify - I am talking about a list of suggested or related videos (the list on the right while you are playing a video).
- (2018-08-28) Paolo Margari: Great!
- (2018-06-18) Oscar Lau: Works perfectly!