Get Year-To-Date Earnings from your Stock & Crypto on Robinhood. Export Robinhood Stock & Crypto transactions to CSV file.
🔥 🔥 One dashboard for all your Robinhood stock/options/crypto data 🔥 🔥 👉 Get the Year-To-Date (YTD) realized gains from your Robinhood Stocks and Cryptocurrency buy/sell activity 👉 Stock splits are factored in while calculating realized gains 👉 Get the total amount paid as Dividends from stocks you hold 👉 Quickly search through your Stocks, Cryptocurrency, Options buy/sell history 👉 Download your stocks buy/sell history as a CSV (Excel) file 👉 Download your crypto buy/sell history as a CSV (Excel) file 👉 Download your options open/close history as a CSV (Excel) file Currently Unsupported - ⏰ Wash Sale ⏰ Options realized earnings Note - ✍🏼 The earnings displayed in the popup are *realized earnings*. Which means if you haven't sold any stocks for the year 2022, the popup won't display it. That's not a bug :) ✍🏼 For importing cryptocurrency transactions to TurboTax or Koinly, please use the official Robinhood Crypto 1099 CSV file available at the end of the year in your Robinhood Account Statements ✍🏼 This extension is not affiliated to Robinhood Markets, Inc or it's Subsidiaries. Robinhood is a trademark of Robinhood Markets, Inc. ✍🏼 The goal of this Chrome extension is to provide a general guideline and it is likely that the data displayed by this extension may be incorrect due to calculation errors and/or variety of other reasons beyond our control. Thus, please do not directly use the data obtained through this extension to make any financial decisions. Double check the calculations manually by looking at your monthly account statements provided by Robinhood.com. By Installing this extension, you agree to the below license agreement. =============================== LICENSE =============================== Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sub license, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- (2021-12-30) nishanth kadiyala: I just keep getting a loading symbol even with the latest version. I tried closing and reloading the tab.
- (2021-12-30) Matt Hirsch: Took a whole 5 seconds from hitting "add to chrome" to seeing an estimated total gain/loss for the year. "Estimated" because it's not accounting for wash sales, but it also provides CSV files of transactions (separate files for securities, cryptocurrencies and options). Love it, thank you so much for this.
- (2021-12-20) Steve: Works perfectly. I was very annoyed that this functionality is not in Robinhood natively, because it is extremely useful for tax strategy. This extension made a frustrating process super easy! I checked the results against tax docs from previous years and the results are accurate within a few dollars. Big thanks to the dev team!
- (2021-12-13) Ken Hui: It used to work but now it just keeps saying: "Please Sign-in to Robinhood.com in your browser, then click Retry. If retry doesn't work, please reload/refresh your Chrome browser tab"
- (2021-10-26) tashi: My actual YTD is 7k but the extension shows just $40. Not reliable info.
- (2021-02-23) Jeremiah Johnson: i need crypto buy/sell history
- (2021-02-19) Mingyue Chen: Every time I need to remove and reinstall this extension to use it. I don't know why. My chrome has the newest version. Restarting does not work. Also, when exporting to csv it would be great if it can create a csv of something similar to a tax form (with costs and proceeds on the same lines) rather than by single transactions.
- (2021-02-16) Renling Zhang: Worked pretty well, thanks! Can I download transaction histories for cryptos as well?
- (2021-01-28) Rowan None: Lack of integrity. don't bother.
- (2021-01-24) Robert Clarke: Does not handle options.
- (2021-01-17) Catherine Kronenwetter: Worked great for older stuff, for some reason my 2021 transactions and YTD are not showing
- (2020-12-31) Yolanse Lau: Didn't work initiatlly, when I opened a new number, the calculation popped up. Thank you for creating this!
- (2020-12-30) Josh Knapp: awesome. glad someone created this. it's kind of crazy that Robinhood doesn't offer it themselves...
- (2020-12-23) Jiajun Xu: Perfectly worked for me
- (2020-12-23) KISHORE C V S: Great one. Makes life so easy. Kudos!!!
- (2020-12-19) Darren L: Great extension, does what it needs to do and is simple.
- (2020-11-27) Rodrigo Martins Alves: It did not work for me
- (2020-11-18) Tech-Up Idiomas: It did not work for me
- (2020-09-25) Tim Nebesar: Great idea - thanks for building. The detailed download could use some additional data points though, which would require that the transactions get broken into lots. Maybe this data isn't available from Robinhood. - total value (ie avg_price * qty) - cost basis for sales - original acquisition date for differentiating short term and long term gains/losses
- (2020-08-03) Michel Pigassou: Works well as advertised. Too bad it doesn't handle options.
- (2020-03-21) Hakan Altin: Great tool! Very practical and will save you hours! Thank you.
- (2020-03-16) Matt Bush: Didn't seem to work the first time, but tried it in a fresh tab and worked flawless! Been looking for something like this for a while, great work! Hopefully you're able to keep up with future Robinhood API changes, as that seems to have killed old tools/methods.
- (2019-12-24) Arvind B: Very helpful to get the annualized report of the stocks in your portfolio.
- (2022-02-08, v:1.8) Daniel Kinnamon: Options Realized Gains/Losses
Absolutely love your extension! Any chance you'll be supporting gains/losses from options in the near future? Thanks!
- (2021-12-31, v:1.7) J Patel: Error
Please Sign-in to Robinhood.com in your browser, then click Retry Retry If retry doesn't work, please reload/refresh your Chrome browser tab ERR: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'symbol') Please help the developer help you by sending the above error message to [email protected] Version: 1.7 [email protected]
- (2021-12-30, v:1.6) mritunjay sharma: Not working for me. ERR: t.underlying_instruments is not iterable
Please Sign-in to Robinhood.com in your browser, then click Retry. If retry doesn't work, please reload/refresh your Chrome browser tab ERR: t.underlying_instruments is not iterable
- (2021-12-08, v:1.2) He Chu: Stuck in "Crunching Numbers" step
Hi, this plugin doesn't work for me, as whenever I opened Robinhood, logged in my account, and open this plugin, it first shows "Please Sign-in to Robinhood.com in your browser, then click Retry", I clicked "Retry" button, then it shows "Crunching Numbers. If you're stuck here for too long, please reload/refresh your Chrome browser tab" forever, even if I reload/refresh the browser tab. My Chrome is of version "96.0.4664.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)" and the plugin is of version 1.2. Is there anything wrong in my operation? Thanks.
- (2021-12-07, v:1.2) 이준영: It is stopped during crunching numbers
It is not working. Just stopped during crunching numbers and never work even after reload/refresh the browser tab.
- (2021-12-04, v:1.2) Francesco Terranova: stuck on "crunching numbers"
Hello, I tried both in Chrome and Edge. I log into my account. Then click on the extension and all I get is "crunching numbers". I waited 2 minutes How long am I supposed to wait? What could be the holdup? Could it be a security issue?
- (2021-08-23, v:1.1) Toralf Zschau: Wash Sales
Hi there, I really love your extension. Robinhood is just not very helpful in providing this type of information. My question, however, is whether your calculations are accounting for wash sales (and the necessary cost base adjustments). Thanks and keep up the good work.
- (2021-04-06, v:1.1) Nelson S.: Realized Gains/lossess
I am trying to follow the calcs for RL gains/losses and how your report captures these. I sold stock that had split earlier this year at a profit, and I don't think that the report captured this correctly. Instead it wiped all my YTD gains, which is no big deal, but I am trying to figure it out. I find the extension very useful, but the export does not provide enough details.
- (2021-02-11, v:1.1) Michael Johnson: Can Options be added to the output file?
Would be a great addition
- (2021-01-28, v:1.1) Jeremiah Johnson: date format
MS EXCEL doesn't understand the date/time formatting, so if I try to sort the sheet by date my dates appear as: 11th, 13th, 15th, 19th, 1st, 22nd, 25th, 27th, 6th, 7th, 8th. Great addon otherwise.
- (2020-12-29, v:1.1) Jeff Eller: Option trades are not showing
Good Afternoon, I used the extension but option trades I made are not making it into the export. Please advise. Jeff
- (2020-12-25, v:1.1) Ashish Shah: Haven't sold any stocks but want to see net returns of portfolio
Hi, I haven't sold any stocks but I still want to see how my portfolio is doing. Is it possible to use this to calculate my net returns? (Based on how many stocks I bought and different prices throughout the year and how much it is today)
- (2020-11-12, v:1.1) Jay Chen: options trading
Thank you for developing this great tool. Any chance to add the transaction of options trading? Thanks,
- (2020-10-01, v:1.1) D W: is it true that if I down load this app and start investing money into the stock market, that I WILL GET MY FIRST STOCK FREE??
I just did....
- (2020-09-29, v:1.1) Kory Moore: unsuccessful
I've tried running this extension multiple times with no success. Any helpful tips?
- (2020-08-21, v:1.1) Tim Miller: Great tool, minor adjustment
Can you reformat the date and split the date and time into 2 different columns?
- (2020-08-09, v:1.1) Peixuan Li: Excel Date format
Hi thanks for making this awesome tool. I find it very useful to do analyze my trades. I think it will be very helpful to change the date format in the excel file to make it easier for user to sort different trades. When I do the sort, the date column will show all the dates starting with smallest value. Then I would get a result "10th Jul 2019" in front of "20th Aug 2018". I am not an excel expert so I was splitting the "create_at" into columns of date, month, year and time then reformatting them into the form that excel recognize. If the date and time inputs are already recognizable by Excel, that will make my life a lot easier. Or maybe there's a better way to work with your current export format. Please let me know! Anyway, thanks a lot!
- (2020-08-04, v:1.1) Sankar Kumar: Looks like an issue with Partly Filled and then Cancelled order
Firstly, the extension is awesome. Its really helpful to analyze your stock history. The best!! Coming to the issue.. I noticed one of my stock is showing 500 bought and 503 sold.. may be impossible as you cannot sell stock without buying..(atleast in Robinhood). When I dig down the stock history I had a transaction where my order was partly filled with 3 shares and remaining pending order was cancelled. Later I sold these 3 stocks on the same day. Looks like this buy order was not captured in the report. Do you think its a bug from your end? or something is missing from Robinhood's transaction history itself? Appreciate your support.
- (2020-07-21, v:1.1) Chris Dutrow: Options trades
Hello, I have some experience writing chrome extensions. I also have a need for options in the CSV export. I'd be happy to add this feature to the existing code if you would like some help. Chris
- (2020-07-18, v:1.1) Michael Pachos: Thank you! Having an issue
Hello, Thank you for creating this Chrome plug-in. I installed and I keep getting the error "Earnings data unavailable. Please reload Robinhood.com and try again." I have re-started by laptop and I continue to have this issue. It seems like others aren't, so I assume there is a problem on my side. Would you suggest I try anything else? Thank you, Michael
- (2020-07-10, v:1.1) Re Lief: How accurate is your extension for robinhood.
I did a manual google sheets page with all my bank transactions and then subtracted that from my total robinhood balance and my amount differs from yours by about 50 bucks. Does it have to do with dividends? How does it work
- (2020-06-14, v:1.1) theutubeviewers: Useful for Tradelog?
Robinhood doesn't give a good way of exporting buy/sell transactions. Is this a good way to dump Robinhood data for upload into Tradelog? You mention it does support wash sales. I'm not sure what you mean by that. Is this just the transactions or summaries/calculations are made? If it is just the transaction record, I can use Tradelog or something similar for calculating wash, etc... true? Or not true?x Thanks for your work. Mark
- (2020-06-14, v:1.1) Dev T: Features
Can we get a history of dividends? This would also be important to the position changes.
- (2020-05-01, v:1.1) Dan: Options Summary
If you can make this happen for options that would be unreal! Looking forward to it!
- (2020-02-15, v:1.1) Adam WorkingHard: robinhood options trades don't show up?
great extension. easy to use and view. i used it but i only see my stock trades. i dont see any option (call/put) trades? also is there a way you can insert a P/L (profit and loss) column?