Automatically click 'Continue Watching' in Netflix
Tired of Netflix asking every few episodes if you are still watching? Annoyed by the interruptions three minutes into an episode? Add this extension and stop being bothered. If you start noticing any issues, submit an issue on the support tab so it can be fixed :) CHANGELOG: 1.0.2 - Fix for Netflix's new site design
- (2019-10-28) Richard Morrison: No longer works
- (2019-02-21) Donald Holben: No longer works.
- (2018-07-07) Gabriela Champion: It doesn't work...
- (2018-04-17) Cory K: Didn't work, sorry!
- (2018-02-04) Chantelle Comas: didnt do it
- (2018-01-18) Pdx Dude: worked well for quite awhile. recently stopped working.
- (2018-01-14) Clint A. Taul: not trying to kill ya with a one star but none of these type ext work. "are you watching?" So f***ing annoying! if netflix wasnt such dumb f***s theyd eliminate the problem and i wouldnt have to wish them dead every three episodes. but until then...DIE NETFLIX YA SCUM! WINDOWS 8.1 (BECAUSE 10 SUCKS THATS WHY)
- (2018-01-11) Steven Tanner: Reliable... never have had any problem with this.
- (2017-12-18) Nick T White: doesnt work at all
- (2017-12-08) Brandon Allen: Well it doesn't work... so obv gonna give it one star... i'd give less if it was an option....
- (2017-10-28) Mary M: Doesnt work
- (2017-10-06) Joseph Green Agim: Funkar inte heller. Som resten av dessa
- (2017-10-01) Foxxy Rin: THANK YOU! This is absolutely amazing if you're someone who is used to sleeping with the TV on, but has decided to drop cable in favor of online alternatives. Just throw your favorite show on and let it go. EDIT: As of a few days ago, it stopped working. I'm fairly certain that Netflix changed some coding. Hopefully it will get an update to fix it. :(
- (2017-03-13) Jason Little: Only one i've tried that actually worked.
- (2016-12-28) NJB28: Excellent app
- (2016-09-22) Christopher Fry: So this extension used to work very well. I loved it! I could binge on shows without needing to get to the mouse to hit the continue button every 2 episodes or so. Now though, recently as of about 3 weeks ago, it hasn't been working. It just... stopped working. Really a bummer because I don't even want to watch netflix anymore if I have to get up and head to the computer to hit continue lol.
- (2016-03-11) Angeline Shannon: I am so excited to see this in existence. Well done.
- (2016-01-26) Squid: Does exactly what it claims.
- (2015-11-11) Indiana Rice: Works as promised. No issues yet. GREAT JOB!
- (2015-11-07) Jonathan Davis: When first downloaded I still saw the "Are you still watching?" pop up. However after about a day, perhaps after a computer reboot, I have not had a pop-up again. Works perfectly. Does get annoying if I fall asleep on season 1 and wake up to season 4 tho xD But this extension works!
- (2015-10-28) Jill Oakley: Beautiful. No more asking if I'm still here. Awesomeness
- (2015-10-12) The SwampFox: Only software that's ever worked for me. Keep in mind that I said SOFTWARE. Full-blown programs didn't work. Other extensions didn't work. But this one does! My rating would actually be four stars due to the fact that *occasionally* (as in once a week) popup with "Still There?" However, I have Netflix playing 24/7. I gave the Fifth Star because this is the only program that ACTUALLY WORKS!!! THIS ONE WORKS!!!
- (2015-10-03) Nicholas Sinlak: Hasn't failed me yet, more people need to know about this.
- (2015-07-23) Altair Junior: cumpre o que promete... simples assim...
- (2015-06-20) Tarfu G: Does not work after the new update.
- (2019-09-08, v:1.0.2) Nathan: no longer works
Not sure what netflix changed but no longer do I get the 'are you still there' message but shows will still pause after three episodes. Looking forward to seeing what you can do to update this extension it's been a favourite for a while now
- (2018-07-11, v:1.0.2) Pev123: stopped working
No longer lets me binge watch Netflix was working fine a few days ago and just stopped working now it stops after 3 episodes and asks to continue its very annoying PLEASE FIX SOON
- (2018-03-13, v:1.0.2) stopped working
Has stopped working (noticed on 13/03/2018)
- (2018-03-11, v:1.0.2) Brian Allen: stopped working
The plugin has stopped working I have uninstalled and reinstalled and netflix still has the continue button after three or so episodes.
- (2018-02-14, v:1.0.2) Stopped Working
Comes up with the 'continue watching' prompt. I assume netflix as changed something, waiting for dev to update this so I can continue my 'flix binge
- (2018-02-01, v:1.0.2) Zachary Mason: Stopped Working
Stopped working for me on 1/30/18.
- (2017-12-14, v:1.0.2) Todd Place: No longer working.
- (2017-10-23, v:1.0.2) No longer working
Not working anymore
- (2017-10-19, v:1.0.2) Zack Helbling: No longer working
This app doesn't work anymore since I'm assuming netflix updated something.
- (2017-10-04, v:1.0.2) Jazmin: Stopped working
Worked fine for many months, no longer working. Please help, our doggies need noise while we're out during the day!