A set of handy tools for Sitecore Authors: Live URL, Grouped errors, Flags, Dark mode, Notifications, Media drag & drop...
This extension will help you to save a lot of time by providing a set of handy tools into Sitecore Content Editor and Experience Editor. • Live URLs of a page • Status of a page (Published/Not available) • Experimental UI Theme • Dynamic error messages • Dark Mode • Language flags + version highlight • Workbox badge & notifications • New Media Library views (grid ans list) • Support native Drag and Drop media upload • Desktop notifications (Publish items, Rebuild indexes, Install packages) • Instant Search • Right-to-left support (Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, Urdu, Sindhi) • Favourites Bar • Resume form where you left off • Syntax highlighter (HTML/Css/Scriban) • Accordion sections to Tabs • Auto Expand Tree • Character counter • Translate Mode Copy Button • Experience Editor Quick Tabs • Enhanced preview mode (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop) What's new in 7.2.x • Awesome notifications for Experience Editor (field, page, workflow, lock...) • Experimental UI Theme for Experience Editor • Workbox notifications for Experience Editor • Show Live URLs after a publish (Content Editor and Experience Editor) • Reorganisation of the extension option page • Wiki/Documentation updated • Bug fixing & performance improvements • XM Cloud compatibility • Sitecore Demo Portal compatibility What's new in 7.1.x • Bug fixing What's new in 7.1 • Experience Editor Preview mode • Bug fixing What's new in 7.0 • Major upgrade to Manifest v3 • Experience Editor Favicon • Quick Info: Usage stats • Security, privacy, and performance. What's new in 6.2 & 6.2.x • Live Urls: Add Display Name support • Bug fixing & performance improvements What's new in 6.1 • Bug fixing What's new in 6.0 • Live Urls: Multi-sites configuration • Live Urls: Multi-languages configuration • Media Library: Card view • Media Library: Lightbox • Media Library: Instant search • Experimental UI: new set of icons • Experimental UI: New Experience Editor toolbar • Experimental UI: Dark mode palette updated (dark night) • Experience Editor: Search a rendering • Experience Editor: default text highlighter • Template builder query suggestions (SXA) • Enhanced Quick Info • Extension sites: Save your sites (import/export .json) • Sitecore 10.1: new launchpad icon What's new in 5.0 • Experimental UI for Desktop mode • New user menu • Option menu updated • Performance and compatibility improvements What's new in 4.0 • New preview mode (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop) • Treelist: go to source link • Experimental mode UI enhancement • Bug fixing What's new in 3.1 • Clickable breadcrumb in Experimental UI • Media Library list view bug fixing (with non admin account) • Bug fixing What's new in 3.0 • Media Library list view • Experimental mode UI Dark Mode • Experimental mode UI fixes • Experience editor enhancements (Open datasource in Content Editor) • Bug fixing What's new in 2.6 • Bug fixing with Live URL Chrome CORS policy • Experimental mode UI fixes • Experience editor enhancements • Syntax highlighter (Support added for HTML Snippet template) • Bug fixing What's new in 2.5 • Show/hide editable content button in Experience Editor • Experience editor enhancements • Bug fixing What's new in 2.4 • Better Copy to Clipboard (Sitecore ID, Sitecore path) • Compatibility fixes with Sitecore 9.3 • Experimental UI, fixes • Better Sitecore detection • Bug fixing What's new in 2.3 • Launchpad tiles • Experimental UI, colours/contrasted icons • Experimental UI, new actions menu • Experimental UI, enhancements and bug fixing • Experimental UI, new save message bar UI • Bug fixing What's new in 2.2 • Instant Search in Content Editor • Help link message bar • Auto Expand enhancements (Speak UI) • Sitecore Experimental Interface • Dark mode enhancements What's new in 2.1 • Better sharable URLs (now with language and version) • Experience Profile Gravatar image (Inspired by Corey Smith's Gravatar tool) • Content tab (opens by default) • Back/Next buttons to navigate in your history • Checkbox style to switch toggle • Version menu alert (if editing a past version) • Media Drag & Drop (Upload button) • Dark mode enhancement (Speak UI) • Bug fixing and improvements What's new in 2.0.2, 2.0.3: • Bug fixing What's new in 2.0: • Live Status URLs (published / not published) • Better live URLs (configure your CM+CD/Live domains) • Workbox badge & notifications • Auto Dark Mode (based on your OS) • Right-Click menu (open any live page in Experience Editor) • Sound notification • Languages sorted by version number • Auto Expand Tree (Security Editor) • Custom message bars, with meaningful icons • UX improvements (and preloaders) • Spring code cleaning and bug fixing What's new in 1.7.2: • Bug fixing What's new in 1.7: • Accordion sections to Tabs (Content editor) • HTML editor color syntax + completion (Content editor) • Reload page upgrade (keeps your language and version) • Multi-list enhancement (Experience Editor) • Version number display (Content editor) • Loader icon (Content editor) • Search result list shows full path (Content editor) • Bug fixing and improvements What's new in 1.6: • Translate Mode Copy Button • Experience Editor Quick Tabs • Auto Expand Tree • Bug fixing and improvements What's new in 1.5.2: • Bug fixing and improvements What's new in 1.5: • Dark mode in Experience Editor • Language flag in Experience Editor ribbon • Browser icon badge when Sitecore is detected • Dark mode fixes • Load speed improvement What's new in 1.4: • Character counter (input, text area) • Go To Item action in Multi-list Select and Bucket Select lists • Better Experience Editor mode detection • Bug fixing and improvements What's new in 1.3: • Sharable Urls (Recipients must have the extension installed) • Multi-list view enhancement, with template icons and path (beta) • On a live page: Right click > Edit page into Experience Editor (beta) • Experience Editor improvements (Button fields tooltip, Dynamic errors in EditFrames, UI improvement • Better Live URL (Site is now detected via your site grouping cookie) • Loads of bug fixing and improvements for Dark mode and RTL • Fallback if "Quick Info" and "Title Bar" section are not activated in your Content Editor --- If your Sitecore install is highly customised or not one of the tested versions, then certain features might not work. Requires that Sitecore is installed to the default directory of /sitecore/ and your homepage name to be set as "Home". This extension is written in vanilla JS. --- Tested on Sitecore versions: • XM Cloud • 10.2 • 10.1 • 10.0.1 • 9.3 • 9.2 • 8.2
- (2022-11-30) Danilo Facco: Best tool ever ! you really made a great job here . Thanks for sharing. God bless you !
- (2022-07-08) Klaas vT: Very useful extension and responsive developer. Had some issues in Sitecore 10.2 but they were quickly resolved. Recommended!
- (2021-10-05) David Tremblay: It just changed my life!!!
- (2021-03-17) Rizki Satria: I see dark theme, I download!
- (2021-03-02) Michelangelo Matteoda: Than you so much for this!
- (2021-02-03) Edvin Hammarlund Negelius: Very bad bot comment's
- (2020-09-15) Timur Rahmanov: Great job! Keep it up!
- (2020-09-15) Brett Gadd: What an amazing improvement to Sitecore. I love turning this on and surprising people with what they think is Sitecore 10. LOL. Love this extension.
- (2020-03-26) Life saver. Was looking something as such since last long time. Soon going to be circulated :)
- (2020-03-20) Randy A: Very handy tool that enhances your Sitecore CMS productivity!
- (2020-03-13) Khairul Ikhwan: It's a very handy extension especially when you need to favorite few items, and the notification feature as well!
- (2020-02-10) masoud ahmadi: It is really needed if you work in Sitecore Back office
- (2020-02-03) Chris Pauly: The extension blends in with the content editor so well, that I forget it is there and providing all the features. And the ability to turn on/off all the features is great perk to only use what you need.
- (2020-01-23) fabio cannas: revolutionary :)
- (2020-01-08) AsHwIn BhUpAtHiRaJu: Very Helpful Tool for Sitecore CMS
- (2020-01-06) Michel Paradon: Very useful!
- (2019-12-17) Ugo Quaisse: Very handy!
- (2022-12-13, v:7.2.1) Greg Butler: Privacy details
- (2022-09-16, v:7.2.1) Greg Butler: Privacy details
- (2021-03-24, v:6.0) Annette Holland: Disappearing images
Images disappear from the experience editor in Sitecore 9.3 when using the extension for some of our users