Bugasura enables anyone who tests by automating test data and reporting. This is available for web, mobile web and native apps.
Bugasura automates bug reporting and test data! It helps: QA Testers UX Teams Product Dev To: Report bugs Capture videos Annotate on Screenshots Feed Test Data Enables: Functional Testing UX UI Testing Security Testing Use cases: Bug Reporting Showing exact steps to reproduce Reporting UX flow issues Daily Status Reports Integrations: Jira Slack BugMagnet
- (2020-10-20) Ankit Yadav: The thing that I liked the most was that as a tester I can test the web app without having to navigate between tons of other apps. Simple, Effective, Useful.!!! Thumbs Up to the team behind it
- (2020-07-15) ramkiran balaji: Awesome tool for any tester. Real automation tool , which every tester should use to make their life easy.
- (2020-01-31) KIRTHI KUMAR: Hi Team, I am using bugasura Chrome Extension from past few days.It is very useful and easy to use it.. This tool is very useful for the manual Tester... Great Tool and Way to go team.... All the Best for future release....
- (2020-01-16) Abhay Kotwal: A tool made with lots of features from recording the screens to reporting a bug to syncing bugs with Jira. It made Tester's testing life easier and more productive. It is also a dev friendly tool as dev's can view the Bug flow and thier product's value before going to Production
- (2020-01-16) Ram Santhosh: This is one of the best tool I have ever used for testing and reporting the flows of web testing. The report section is also well designed and we can easily sync the report to Jira.
- (2020-01-16) Mohan Pattar: Very easy to use this tool as this requires no prior Automation Knowledge. No need for any verbal communication and reproducing steps. In short, saves time a lot. 😁
- (2020-01-15) anbarasu s: WOW finally, testers got rid of taking screenshots and remembering bug flow. Bugasura makes testers' life easier. Sometimes it's very hard to remember bug flow, But using Bugasura we no need to remember. Just need to play with the website everything it will capture and make amazing reports. These reports very helpful to developers, actually these reports breaking the bridge between testers and developers' verbal communication. No need of running behind tester asking them bug flow and exact scenarios. Even this tool has some cool features like JIRA SYNC, just one click all bugs synced to Jira.
- (2020-01-14) Arjun Aravind: It's a unique idea to build such a tool. As an exploratory tester, the pain point is to capture screenshots manually and describe the flow/how to reproduce the scenario to devs. But this extension is really marvelous!! This extension captures screenshots automatically thus the whole flow is recorded and shown as a video. Annotating a bug is way simpler. Plus the added benefit which I found was the detailed report which can be shared with others as well. With this, manual testing is not anymore just work rather it has become a fun game. Kudos to the whole team behind this!! Thank you!
- (2020-01-14) Pathik Ranjan Mitra: An elegant and simple solution to use boundary values while testing. A handy tool that any QA Tester would find it useful. This made testing fun!!
- (2020-01-10) Meenakshi deshwal: An impressive tool for manual testers which works flawlessly with its powerful features like testing web and mobile apps , capturing screenshots, video logs, reporting of bugs , test summary etc. and now the amazing feature bugasura web extension is an IMPERATIVE for all testers. I will recommend to have this installed and utilize it to make your life super easy testers!
- (2020-01-10) susmitha subramanya: Shoutout to all the testers to use Bugasura if you want to make your testing fun without loosing the quality!
- (2020-01-10) Bhavani N: A must have extension for testing Web Applications. Testing,Reporting Bugs,Adding Test Scenarios,Capturing screenshots,Writing test summary, everything a tester a would ask for to make their job easier is available in this extension. As a tester, it takes a lot of time to do these tasks and to complete my testing job on a day to day basis. Bugasura extension has made it easier by having all of these in one place. Appreciate the team for the efforts in bringing in a tester friendly platform in the form of this extension. Look forward for more features.
- (2020-01-10) Mahalakshmi Purushotham: A great extension which reduced most of my pain points is 'Bugasura'.I was impressed by the concept of Test data in it's keyboard plus I don't have to write Steps to reproduce anymore. Yaay! Clearly a testers assist !
- (2020-01-10) Snehalata Patil: A very well thought idea to build such a tool to help testers by providing amazing features like reporting bugs by taking screenshots, gif. These features reduces the pain points of the tester to capture a screen and reproduce the bug and document it. This is a very handy tool for testers! Great work team !
- (2020-01-10) Ajison E U: A powerful extension for the testers. Lots of features like 1) Report bugs and annotate on screenshots. 2) Convert your bug report to a GIF. 3) Get detailed reports with flows and test coverage. 4) Push your bugs to JIRA instantly. 5)The powerful test data options to make easy and fast testing. Its a great extension that all testers can use everyday to reduce their testing pain. Good work team.
- (2020-01-09) Sandeep Baligeri: Good testing tool, Liked it.!
- (2020-01-09) Sudhir Reddy: Tool that even a CEO of the company can start testing a website without any help. This is a very professional tool that will drive all of the web solution based companies to the NEXT level. This will make anyone to get addicted as this completely simplifies the tester's job. There is absolutely no need to write ambiguous stories that development or support teams don't or miss understand. Every scenario has a list of images organised in a chronological way in the reports that will cleanly explain every one about the scenario. The editor adds richness by pin pointing the front end bugs There is also no worry of collecting different test artefacts(logs, images, etc) that describes a failure/passing scenarios fully to form a report. Thank you very much. Great Job Guys!
- (2020-01-09) nikhitha ravi: Amazing plug-in that makes testing easier and fun! A handy tool for manual testers which speeds up testing and thereby delivering a good quality product.
- (2020-01-09) Aditya Acharya: Bugasura is brahmastra for testing as it saves lot of time for testers to capture screenshots, record videos and also it provide well formatted report. It is a great idea and very useful service for the testers.
- (2020-01-09) Mohammed Irfan: Completely reduced the overhead of capturing screenshots, gathering data in local system, sharing files with others. Bugasura has reduced a lot of manual steps I used to do and consolidates all of the test data in a confined report which can be shared easily. No more PrintScreen + Paint + Ctrl+v + Save + Share
- (2020-01-09) sakshi thanvi: It is a great idea and very useful service for testers!
- (2020-01-09) Basavarajesh Koni: It saved lot of time by automatically capturing screenshots. Sharing report with others is very helpful.
- (2020-01-09) sourabh ks: This is a very helpful extension for testers which reduces the pain of taking screenshot while testing so that they can save time and focus more on testing, resulting improvement in productivity
- (2019-12-23) Syed Rehman: Any new app/website must be manually tested before automation, So reporting a bug feels like hard work for testers, By this Bugasura web extension testers job made it smart work and consumes less time to report a bug and developers can easily understands with Screenshots,Test data,annotate on bugs and Failed reasons just by clicking on shared link of bug report no need to write steps to reproduce.
- (2019-12-17) srinivas kadiyala: This chrome extension is cool to capture the testing performed on web application. a. I tried to search for this extension in chrome web store. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/Bugasura But, It did not display. As its more than 6 days in the chrome webstore, i think it would be better to raise an issue with chrome developer support. b. The web app screens panel is small to view complete recording in flow details (desktop web report) and flow capture is very fast. c. Can we reduce the file size (gif download). Currently for 5-6 flows, it is taking 9mb size.
- (2019-12-17) Pradeep Soundararajan: Yes, I am the Product Owner but I am also a tester and user of this product. My life as a tester would have been so much more easier if I had Bugasura when I was doing more hands on testing. Even now - this is helpful. I am sure everyone will love it.
- (2020-02-16, v:2020.01.25.14) sandeep garg: Bugasura extension is unresponsive if extension popup is closed on Create Account action
Create Account option was chosen and user did / didn't provide any data to related input fields and clicked outside the extension popup. This caused the popup to disappear (makes sense) BUT when user hits the extension icon again, pop up appears but seems unresponsive and all options are gone. User had to remove the extension and re-add to proceed. Please see this video for steps to reproduce - https://www.screencast.com/t/sUw6miB9unxc Environment Details: OS - Windows 10 / MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 Chrome: Version 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit) [Windows Machine] and Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit) [Mac] Other Extensions already installed: No other custom extensions were installed except Chrome Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Vysor 2.3.0 Cache State: Browser instance was opened after clearing cache Network: Wi-Fi (Good speed) and no proxy / no VPN Glimpse of error from Console [Inspect Popup] Error handling response: TypeError: Cannot read property 'api_key' of undefined at chrome-extension://eheemiidlejngomipjjedefpohekhcic/src/main/popup/popup.js:1:1598 at chrome-extension://eheemiidlejngomipjjedefpohekhcic/src/lib/vendor.js:1:580
- (2020-01-20, v:2019.12.24.16) Sahana Gadagkar: JIRA Integration
Hi, I have installed the Bugasura Chrome Extension & just created a Test Report. Where can I find the option to push the bugs in JIRA? Unlike, mobile app, I don't find the 'Push to JIRA' link under the 'View Report' button. Can you help me with this?