Redirect Blocker protects your privacy and speeds up loading times, removing tracking and unnecessary redirects from your browsing.
Redirect Blocker removes the redirections that sites set up to track you, monetize their links, or for their statistics. With Redirect Blocker, the protection of your privacy is improved as well as the time it takes to load pages. Websites concerned - Social networks: Facebook, Pinterest.... - Search engines: Baidu, Yahoo.... - Reductions/deals sites: raddins, dealabs ... - Advertising and affiliation agencies: doubleclick googleadservices... Many other sites are being added as we go along. Mode of operation - Url decryption: Redirect Blocker will decrypt the url locally if the destination site is visible, or via its data engine when the destination is hidden. - Learning: When a suspicious site performs unwanted redirections, Redirect Blocker detects and analyzes it to eventually remove the redirection. You can also report sites by contacting us by email. - WhiteList: By clicking on the module icon in the action bar, you can whitelist a site. Redirect Blocker is recommended in addition to AdBlockers. AdBlock Plus, uBlock Origin, AdGuard, Ghostery... don't process redirections or will block you without the possibility of avoiding tracking. Redirect Blocker will transparently bypass these links to take you directly to the destination page. Problems/ Suggestions Problems or would you like to suggest a site that uses forced redirection? Feel free to contact us at [email protected] Remember that this plugin is experimental, be indulgent.
- (2023-10-24) Ralph Mozzi: Breaks websites for code development. I use a hosting provide for website development. This extension breaks the website and makes it unusable.
- (2023-10-23) Alexander Pushkin: DOES NOT WORK
- (2023-07-07) Fredric Capucustos: Cannot see any effect. Doesn't even store the preferences when changed.
- (2023-06-22) Matthew 080: Questa estensione ha funzionato benissimo, per impostarla è necessario fare click destro sull'icona >opzioni, un po' difficile capire come funziona, ma i reindirizzamenti sono cessati.
- (2023-05-01) Logan: it does not work
- (2023-04-17) fatima: it doesnt work for me
- (2023-04-09) Rasam: Esta extensión es como el Presidente de México: Prometió maravillas y solo se dedica a entorpecer, a destruir y todavía se cree el mejor.
- (2023-03-14) bum bum: nothing happens. I still get redirects from scam sites
- (2023-02-28) Aapo Saaristo: does nothing, a scam
- (2023-01-27) Dorf Lungren: Blocks webpage links that you may have in Thunderbird emails. That should be taking you to a Google Chrome webpage. Took me forever to find this bug, as my email links were not working. Fix this!
- (2023-01-20) Moxxie_0: Doesn't work at all don't get it
- (2022-12-27) Jørgen Graff-Nielsen: Needed it to block for www.googleadservices.com which was making my Crome Browser not working on my phone. And it does the work so I am satisfied.
- (2022-10-25) prs513: doesn't work at all !!! ??? :(
- (2022-10-24) J: Doesn't do what it says!
- (2022-08-12) Andris Szalai: Did not work on this site: http://cesarpintor.es/jfogs-jutalk-874/
- (2022-07-28) ImezRuez2: trash
- (2022-04-09) Smooth AJ: bro tf
- (2022-03-29) Laskar Pangeran: if other says work, but this not work to me, because I want to open (www.hkmarket1314.com) but always redirect to (account.binance.com/en/register) which has block in my country, if I turn-off my internet connection, the webpage always redirect to specific website (www.on9tool.com/_share/redirect_to_b.php), that "_redirect_to_b.php" is refer to register binance.
- (2022-03-12) Jacek Nowacki: doesn't work
- (2022-02-13) etube: good
- (2022-02-03) A W: It doesn't even work. The 2 star rating was a good indicator that it wouldn't.
- (2022-01-27) Francesco Ciannavei: aint workin...
- (2021-11-27) LouisFra: Works like a charm! I wanted to watch movies on a website but It kept on redirecting me to unsafe sites after clicking a button. Now it opens nothing at all!
- (2021-11-21) Mellun: Absolute trash, it was working for a while until it completely disabled me from using Google Search and nothing else. So glad I finally identified the problem. 0 stars if I could
- (2021-11-05) Adith Subash: Literally, doesn't do nothing but sits in the extension menu.
- (2021-10-15) david mcdaniel: Possible password theft. When I click on a link in FB a page pops up that ask for my FB password. This only happens when this extension is active. Then when I enter in my password it says its the wrong one when I know its not. Smells like password theft to me.
- (2021-10-07) Raul Jatoba: Did not work
- (2021-09-20) William Potter: nope
- (2021-08-13) Mr. B: graeat
- (2021-08-05) Electro Games: Doesnt work!
- (2021-07-30) Gary Paul: It never worked, not even once. Hate it, it's the worst.
- (2021-07-24) Safina Rasool: very good extension
- (2021-07-16) Konstantin: Doesn't work.
- (2021-07-09) Jordan: Installed it on my browser, and then went on Facebook and I get a fake "you need to authenticate" dialog with my password in it. This extension is inserting a fake redirect when trying to click links in facebook, asking you to log in again. Google, get rid of this plugin.
- (2021-04-27) James Willie: Doesn't do anything. Nothing to say about it. Can't even change the settings really, theres 3 options and i think theyre all in german or french or something.
- (2021-03-21) Josep Gregori: It's not working at all
- (2021-03-20) sweaty rocks: Didn't work at all. Tried on a couple sites and still didn't work.
- (2021-03-08) Filipe Governa: Didn't work.
- (2021-02-23) DevvyDevX: Doesn't work
- (2021-02-22) Jocker Zen: doesn't work
- (2021-02-22) David Xian: Doesn't work. Still getting redirects.
- (2021-02-18) Ciprian Lica: Doesn't block redirects.
- (2021-02-17) Alberto Gamer: Es un mojón del tamaño de Ucrania. No lo instalen porque no sirve en absoluto
- (2021-01-29) brian denton: Nope. Did not work. Still getting redirects.
- (2021-01-28) Anton Nordin: Works just fine for me, it blocks those invisble overlay adds that opens in a new tab
- (2021-01-21) Vlad Mashchuk: doesn't work
- (2021-01-20) Odd Wan: Seems to work fine on those blogs with pesky infinite redirects. Using it on Opera GX. Not sure about the review bombs. Maybe some sites have different methods of redirects.
- (2021-01-14) Vasilache Marian: totaly useless on the divxfilmeonline.net website.
- (2020-12-22) TheNewBraxtonV05 __: so basically i got this extinction bc when i watch anime on 9anime I always get redirects but so far when the redirect opens it immedelity closes so so far it's working for me despite the other comments maybe it only works on certain websites or there was an update idk good luck
- (2022-07-10, v:0.1.6) Tomato. Mann: Block Redirect does not work
Block Redirect still allows unsolicited/unwanted URLs/other websites
- (2022-02-25, v:0.1.6) mansoor Latif: still redirecting
https://request-global.czilladx.com this link is working open after redirect i want to close this link how? and second one this link displayvertising.com
- (2020-05-31, v:0.1.5) Rauf Aliyev: Extension settings
I tried to use this extension on my Chrome browser. When I changed some settings the extension doesn't save them. It stays only it's default settings.