Redirect Blocker protects your privacy and speeds up loading times, removing tracking and unnecessary redirects from your browsing.
Redirect Blocker removes the redirections that sites set up to track you, monetize their links, or for their statistics. With Redirect Blocker, the protection of your privacy is improved as well as the time it takes to load pages. Websites concerned - Social networks: Facebook, Pinterest.... - Search engines: Baidu, Yahoo.... - Reductions/deals sites: raddins, dealabs ... - Advertising and affiliation agencies: doubleclick googleadservices... Many other sites are being added as we go along. Mode of operation - Url decryption: Redirect Blocker will decrypt the url locally if the destination site is visible, or via its data engine when the destination is hidden. - Learning: When a suspicious site performs unwanted redirections, Redirect Blocker detects and analyzes it to eventually remove the redirection. You can also report sites by contacting us by email. - WhiteList: By clicking on the module icon in the action bar, you can whitelist a site. Redirect Blocker is recommended in addition to AdBlockers. AdBlock Plus, uBlock Origin, AdGuard, Ghostery... don't process redirections or will block you without the possibility of avoiding tracking. Redirect Blocker will transparently bypass these links to take you directly to the destination page. Problems/ Suggestions Problems or would you like to suggest a site that uses forced redirection? Feel free to contact us at [email protected] Remember that this plugin is experimental, be indulgent.
- (2021-01-21) Vlad Mashchuk: doesn't work
- (2021-01-20) An Odd User: Seems to work fine on those blogs with pesky infinite redirects. Using it on Opera GX. Not sure about the review bombs. Maybe some sites have different methods of redirects.
- (2021-01-14) Vasilache Marian: totaly useless on the divxfilmeonline.net website.
- (2020-12-22) TheNewBraxtonV05 __: so basically i got this extinction bc when i watch anime on 9anime I always get redirects but so far when the redirect opens it immedelity closes so so far it's working for me despite the other comments maybe it only works on certain websites or there was an update idk good luck
- (2020-12-21) john steve: my router is always redirecting me to its login page, i thought this extension will solve that but if failed
- (2020-10-07) David Refoua: I have blocked the googleadservices domain in my network usign Pi-hole, and I was looking for a way to bypass this domain when uBlock Origin was enabled. This works perfectly to bypass the Google Ads redirects automatically!
- (2020-10-06) Intoxu: sounds good, doesn't work
- (2020-10-01) Hungary nens: dosent work
- (2020-10-01) Jose Contreras: This works to remove the googleadservices.com redirect. uBlock will fail to load store pages and I really need to see these listings. Thank you!
- (2020-09-12) Peter Stone: Doesn't work at all.
- (2020-09-06) Sergey Tverye: Doesn't work and doesn't save settings
- (2020-09-05) Brian Weir: Doesn't work
- (2020-08-25) Charlotte 0124: it does not work
- (2020-08-04) Jorgina Chambers: Doesn't work
- (2020-07-07) Prabhasa Madubhashana: dosent work ever
- (2020-07-02) Jacob Nelson: doesn't work
- (2020-04-05) Franz Reischl: Does not work.
- (2020-03-30) Jonux: Doesn't work
- (2020-02-02) Evan Jennissen: Doesn't work
- (2020-05-31, v:0.1.5) Rauf Aliyev: Extension settings
I tried to use this extension on my Chrome browser. When I changed some settings the extension doesn't save them. It stays only it's default settings.