Enriches Netflix site with a ratings based on the scores from most popular review websites.
Film scores for Netflix. This Open Source extension enriches Netflix main page with a ratings based on the scores from FilmWeb.pl, IMDb.com, Metacritic.com, Nflix.pl and TheMovieDB sites. Since Netflix replaced stars with a thumbs rating system, it has become very painful to find interesting stuff. This Chrome extension brings the score ratings back.
- (2020-09-02) Paweł Dochniak: Bardzo dobry dodatek. Wyświetlanie ocen bardzo pomaga przy szybkim wyborze filmu do obejrzenia. Systematycznie rozwijany. Polecam
- (2020-07-28) Szejdi: Bardzo pomocne, lecz teraz jedynie wyświetlają mi się "?" w kółkach zamiast ocen. Przynajmniej łatwo można się przenieść na stronę i tam sprawdzić za co plus.
- (2020-03-29) Jacek Czaja: Very useful!
- (2020-02-27) Zachary Katz: Really nice to have this app - works pretty well - gives me the info I need - I wish it were even more integrated into the site (sorting by rating and that sort of thing) - but it's great right now!
- (2020-02-16) Przemysław Kiljan: Unfortunately, it gathers ratings from few listed websites, e.g. metacritic and filmweb.pl aren't properly displayed and it always shows question marks for those sites. Clicking on those displays that either the name of the movie was indeed found on site but it didn't load properly into extnesion, or it was searched by Polish name of the movie (I'm using Polish version of netflix) which was nowhere to found on english version of metacritic. So much that choosing metacritic rating as a default results in all movies to have a question mark in place of rating. I've tried reloading site, browser and extension but it seems it's bug in extension's code.
- (2020-02-03) Dariusz Galiński: Rewelacja! ogromny plus za ciągłe udoskonalanie i aktualizacje
- (2019-12-04) Andreas Moyseos: eye openin'
- (2019-12-04) Thiện An: perfect!
- (2019-11-19) Evan Murphy: Super useful since Netflix got rid of ratings. One additional helpful feature would be if I could customize color ratings and ranges.
- (2019-10-16) Michael Porter: Great extension! It's the only one that works through Opera too. Simply the best, and I've tried them all!
- (2019-08-07) joel: Love your work. Any chance of getting Rotten Tomatoes Ratings as well?
- (2019-08-01) Yigit Ag: Finally I could find a working netflix rating app. Thanks.
- (2019-07-30) Jacob Anderson: Works great, except the score bubble in the corner doesn't always go away, so sometimes it's stuck and just floating there when you hover over the movie/show and looks crappy. Fix and I'll update my review.
- (2019-07-21) Z: The only one of these types of extensions that still work for me.
- (2019-07-08) Rick B.: Unlike other Netflix extensions this one works as intended.
- (2019-07-05) Tanguy Nodet: Nice extension! It displays ratings for almost all tiles in the Netflix interface. You can choose which websites to use or not (one for the main rating displayed on the folded tiles and several for the unfolded tiles). Retrieving ratings from Metacritic is very long for some reason, so maybe don't use this one as the main ratings service.
- (2019-06-30) Güven Şahin: best netflix rating extension. thank you so much.
- (2019-06-27) Juan Ripol: Fantastic! Wish I would've discovered this sooner. It works much better than the previous extension I was using that stopped working recently.
- (2019-06-21) Sam Steady: This is just so well done! I am in awe! Thank you so much for building this!
- (2019-05-28) Steve Sharp: Nicely done extension with no tracking built in/
- (2019-05-18) Wojtek P: Netflix should buy it!
- (2019-05-15) Rev Saints: Excellent - thank you
- (2019-05-13) Łukasz Malicki: Thanks for great work! Really love this extension!
- (2019-03-23) Bulbul Ahmad: Love it and shows more accurate rating number than others but one caveat is it doesn't have the option to show Rotten tomatoes ratings. Please add this and it will be perfect. Thanks for your effort though.
- (2018-12-28) Derk Snijders: Wish I knew about this earlier. Also, any way to get something like this working on the (android) app?