IMDb, Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes & more ratings for Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, HBOMax, Hulu, PeacockTV, Paramount+ & AppleTV.
**NEW! Now you can use Film Scores for Netflix on multiple streaming sites** Not sure what to watch? Here’s our advice: don’t waste your precious time on bad productions. Now you can see if the title is worth watching directly on your VOD platform. Increase your chances of finding real gems among the high-scored ones. This extension displays ratings from all the best review sites, such as: - IMDB - Metacritic - Rotten Tomatoes - FilmAffinity - The Movie Database (TMDB) - Trakt TV You can also decide if you'd like to see one of the above as the main rating or if you'd prefer their average (recommended in case any of the ratings is missing in the database). Picking something to watch was never easier! All you need to do is add Film Scores for Netflix to your browser, enable its options in the extension's popup and manage the rating visibility in the settings tab. The extension works on: Netflix Disney+ Prime Video Hulu Peacock TV HBO Max Paramount+ Apple TV **Known issues: - Missing scores - some ratings may be missing, depending on their availability on the rating websites. - If you experience empty rating circles on any platform, please try reloading them first by navigating to the title detail page and clicking the Refresh scoring button. If for any reason "Refresh Scores" won't show empty scores immediately, please try to refresh once more. Due to the extension's compatibility with multiple platforms, some titles may appear more than once in the extension's database, so the whole process may take some time. - Missing Score Board on the title detail page - due to specific platform content naming differences, the Score Board may be missing on the detail page for some titles, even if chosen score for this title appears on the main page. - For some platforms extension will work correctly only if the "display languages" option is set to English. -In case when only the TMDB rating is available, please try hovering over the selected title to load the remaining ratings. ***Disclaimer: All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. This website & extensions hold no association or affiliation with them or any third-party companies.
- (2023-03-19) Dawid Szczygieł: Unfortunately makes Netflix so slow that is not usable.
- (2023-03-03) Shaun Bickley: Doesn't work on Amazon Prime
- (2023-01-05) Benny Prijono: Currently IMDB is not working, and only TMDB works reliably. You need to enable couple of other ratings to make the score more accurate, but often these other sites are not working (scores displayed as question mark). The averaging algorithm is questionable, sometimes it only calculates TMDB. Sometimes it's got the rating for the wrong show (case on point: The Witcher). The speed is not fast but it is understandable as it has to query sources for so many movies. Overall it's quite useful but could be improved. Thanks.
- (2022-12-04) Tomasz Cz.: This add-on slows down the Netflix service terribly!
- (2022-11-06) Claire Crowles: Extremely slow to load ratings, to the point of being unusable. I've opened Netflix 10 minutes ago and it has loaded only 5 ratings. I'll have to unfortunately uninstall.
- (2022-10-13) Gijsbert Dekker: Configuration can not be found. Useless.
- (2022-10-03) Kacper Kopko: Czemu nie ma już widocznych ocen z Filmweb.pl ?
- (2022-09-17) david gunnells: The Good: The extension works across multiple streaming sites, allows you to pick which ratings sites to pull from & which is the default to be displayed. The Bad: Recently, it's started to make browsing Netflix unbearably slow if you leave the default setting of all ratings sites enabled. An M1 Pro MBP with 32GB RAM struggles with this extension's default settings. The Advice: To speed up browsing, I highly recommend disabling the ratings sites you don't care about. E.g., if I just leave IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, & Metacritic enabled the browsing experience is nearly back to normal. I also recommend going to Chrome's Extensions > clicking on the Details button under "Film Scores..." > disable access to the URLs you won't use this on.
- (2022-09-05) Chris Vanz: It makes the webpage insanely slow. Useless app essentially.
- (2022-09-01) Abaregi: Cool idea, but my PC is almost 3y old and i get about 1fps in Edge making inte absolutely unusable. Is there a lightweight version that works if you don't have a new 10k PC?
- (2022-08-29) Karl Adler: Took quite some time to find this out: I installed it for Netflix, but it kills my whole amazon shopping experience, makes the site super laggy and unresponisve.
- (2022-07-16) Palash Gupta: It used to work great. But, now its super laggy. There is some bug in code which needs to be fixed asap for this extension to be usable.
- (2022-07-13) Jordan Duffy: Used to work great, now nothing pops up for ratings anywhere.
- (2022-07-11) Ahmed Kooli: best one out there
- (2022-07-02) Christine C: Concept is great but upgrading to HBO Max etc ratings has made the extension as a whole way too slow to function. Please fix!
- (2022-06-28) Luke Hancock: Has a Memory Leak. It works fine for about 30 seconds after page refresh, but very quickly becomes impossibly laggy to use the page..
- (2022-06-20) Abigail R: Doesn't work properly, they all display a gray bubble with a question mark unless I refresh. If I navigate to a new page, I have to refresh again for anything to show up. Also, it makes the website fail to respond properly - when I hover over a thumbnail either nothing pops up, or when it does, it very slowly appears and the animation skips frames. also, ratings aren't even available for at least half of them, even though when I google them usually there are ratings (from rotten tomatoes, metacritic, imdb, etc)
- (2022-06-19) Daniel Ramos: I loved it, but the last few updates made it increasingly resource intensive to the point where my laptop pc would slow down to a crawl and freeze for seconds on every Netflix scroll, and my stronger PC would struggle microfreezing and stuttering all around with it on.
- (2022-06-12) Adam “adaminho112” M: Po aktualizacji super , że na HBO MAX też widać oceny ale została usunięta opcja podglądania oceny z filmweb.pl za co minus ponadto kliknięcie w kółko nie przenosi do odpowiedniego serwisu. Poprawcie to a i ocene z przyjemnością poprawie
- (2022-06-10) Markus Wernig: since the latest Netflix is barely useable.
- (2022-06-10) MuFu23: Really good extension, only issue I have with the new version (2.0.0) is the scoreboard. I'd like to disable it entirely and just use the simple "ratings circles". Love the fact that it now supports pretty much ALL streaming services, and if I'm ever able to toggle the scoreboard, I'll change my review to a 5/5.
- (2022-06-10) Torin Ireland: This USED to work great, but now it wants permission to manage my apps, extensions, and themes. That's super shady. How do I know it won't just install a bunch of junk/malware extensions in my browser? I don't. Highly recommend avoiding this extension until it no longer requests that permission. I don't see ANY reason it would need it, so I don't think it's wise to install it at this point.
- (2022-04-18) BROSEIDON: Man, now it's working perfectly. Thank you! 5 stars! There is one feature missing... The extension cannot show or update scores by hovering over shows in the netflix "My List" menu. And I would also like to suggest a feature: in case a site like IMDB doesn't have scores for a show, the extension will use the score of another site from the extension's list (user's choice). Thanks!
- (2022-03-19) BROSEIDON: IMDB scores is broken again. Extension can't fetch scores from IMDB.
- (2022-02-01) Jamie Ng: love it, work great
- (2022-01-18) Nathan Gray (Nathanepix): It does not show the reviews for rotten tomatoes it only shows a ?
- (2021-11-10) J Doe: Doesn't grab rottentomatoes score. All you see is "?"
- (2021-11-01) Andre: So many extensions try to do this, but do it badly or sell your user info. This app however is amazing!
- (2021-08-22) ayhan sancaktar: finally an app like this works well. thanks a lot
- (2021-07-11) Patrick Hwung: I tried many netflix review extensions and this was one of the only ones that worked
- (2021-06-04) Daniel H: Useless
- (2021-04-06) conor murphy: Works for reviews but add's spammy new window ads every time you open a window from then on. Not only on Netflix, everywhere.
- (2021-03-08) Neil Ellis: Great extension.
- (2021-01-07) Theerapat C: ALMOST SHOW ? ? ?
- (2020-12-28) Bhuwan Sapkota: Brilliant. I am loving it. Now I am using my time actually watch movies/shows rather than spending time to find them. Thank you.
- (2020-12-11) Rob: Would be five stars if they could add Letterboxd (my trusted source for movie ratings)
- (2020-12-09) 한성진: 잘 작동합니다~어우 감사해요
- (2020-11-28) Alex Merrick: I used diff extension but this one works better!
- (2020-11-19) Karl A.: so far the best extension. Receives regulary updates
- (2020-10-22) med ism: tested a lot until found this one, work good for having rating on covers ....nice ;)
- (2020-10-17) Ola Hindmo: Best addon ever. But why chrome complains about it is strange. Maybe netflix are jealous they didnt think about this themselves OR they want to control what the user looks at. Anyway, if chrome blocks this like they started doing with several other addons I will leave chrome and google for good.
- (2020-10-14) Jul Dylan: nice
- (2020-10-13) Tales Barreto: Amazing!! Thank you so much!
- (2020-10-13) Dandy von Nützen: This extension was exactly what I needed and works perfectly!
- (2020-10-13) M G: Don't know how I would watch Netflix otherwise, ratings you can trust much more than Netflix system ratings.
- (2020-10-13) Catia Albuquerque: Adoro esta extensão! Excelente!
- (2020-10-13) Damien Bernard: Perfect to declutter your watchlist and only keep the best things to watch :)
- (2020-10-13) Natalia Andrea Tascon Marin: Con los score he podido encontrar películas y series muy buenas, que estaban en el catalogo y no las había visto antes. Muy útil la extensión
- (2020-09-02) Paweł Dochniak: Bardzo dobry dodatek. Wyświetlanie ocen bardzo pomaga przy szybkim wyborze filmu do obejrzenia. Systematycznie rozwijany. Polecam
- (2020-07-28) Szejdi: Bardzo pomocne, lecz teraz jedynie wyświetlają mi się "?" w kółkach zamiast ocen. Przynajmniej łatwo można się przenieść na stronę i tam sprawdzić za co plus.
- (2022-09-30, v:2.0.7) Florian Arpagaus: Super slow on Netflix
First of all: I only use this extension on Netflix, so I don't know how well it runs on the other sites. Now, I really like this extension. It's useful and is integrated in the site in a way that looks really nice. But it's slowing Netflix down so much. Everything on the site is loading and working very slowly. It can't be because of my internet connection speed (200-300 mbps download and 50-100 mbps upload speed on average) and I don't know if this can be fixed (I'm aware that a lot of data is being requested and processed at once), but it sadly makes using Netflix an unenjoyable experience.
- (2022-06-12, v:2.0.0) Fhabio Jarno: netflix got super slow
after the update with the new visual, netflix got super slow to browse on the main screen. When I scroll down at netflix's screen everything freezes, making it impossible to use. after disabling the app, everything got back to normal. Is there anyway to fix it or downgrade to the previous version?
- (2022-03-19, v:1.2.3) BROSEIDON: IMDB scores is broken again.
Extension can't fetch scores from IMDB.
- (2022-03-07, v:1.2.3) Mary: Displayed IMDb Scores
Hello! Most of the time when I view a film preview on Netflix the "Film scores for Netflix" rating pops up at 7.4, and the link to IMDb opens to the movie "Dick Johnson is Dead." The actual film score for the movie I want to see is different. I defeats the purpose of the extension if I have to search IMDb myself. Any ideas why this keep happening? Thx! Mary