This extension provides auxiliary features to popular word games
# Chrome-OWLS-Word-Games_Enhancer This extension offers a one click option to view remaining tiles in the Lexulous, Wordscraper and Scrabble games played on facebook. ======================== ** Important ** Removing the extension deletes all notes! ======================== An owl will appear in the browser bar when the user browses to the games page. Clicking on the owl while in a game will display the available tiles. Contributor(s) - Dale V. Ross - Elliot Manley Change Log: ---------------------- 18.104.22.168 - Fixed Bug causing loading issue - Addressed missing icons 22.214.171.124 - Reintroduced Easter egg - Long wait time in Store 4.0.0 - Removed easter egg - Added some features 126.96.36.199 - Updated extension to support MSI Scrabble 3.1.4 - Address code related issue raised by Google Chrome Web Store team 2.2.7 - Addressed issue with blanks not showing in remaining tiles 2.2.6 - Added max height and width to in game note popup - Added tweaks to options page. 2.2.4 - Fixed issue identified with updating of flags - Added Facebook Names to options page 2.2.1 - 2.2.2 - Fixed issue with paging on options page. - Addressed issue with incorrect tile count in bag for Wordscraper 2.2.0 - Added in game notes view with hover on OWL Eyes - Added Reference Grid option to board - Added click to type option in game - Added options page for more real estate to manage extension - Stored notes can be deleted/viewed on options page - Added auto refresh on owl update - Added new update notification 2.1.5 - Added note notification to game cards - Added delete button for notes 2.1.0 - Added indicator for notes with new icon and in game display - Included setting for displaying tile value - Fixed issue with losing game counts when refresh button is clicked - Corrected tiles left in bag for more than two players 2.0.2 - Fixed issue with notes first option being stuck - Added version number to heading - Vowel colour changed and corresponding setting now automatically updates without a refresh. 2.0.1 - Fixed perpetual loading 2.0 - Added notes and settings to control the following * Total tile count * Distinguishing vowels * Showing all tiles but faded for depleted tiles - Reformatted layout - Removed FB like 1.9.3 & 1.9.4 - Fixed glitch with appearance of in game dictionary look-up owl - Fixed count issue identified for games list - Added FB like 1.9.2 - Added in game dictionary look-up for valid words - Added counts for your moves + opponent moves Coming soon: Recording game data!
- (2020-01-24) Charles Cornelius: It stopped working. Gets hung up on "loading board info."
- (2014-03-14) cyrus mercado: I'm satisfied! thanks!
- (2013-08-01) Bil Harding: More brilliant than a brilliant thing with brilliant sauce and keeps getting better!
- (2013-07-27) mahn Morg: The Best in the World !
- (2013-07-23) Elizabeth Kling: So much more than a tile tracker! The tile tracking is superb. Only the tiles remaining are listed, and very clearly so, so you can really see at a glance. Additionally: your rack is sorted alphabetically for you, an overview of total consonants and total vowels is given, definitions of words are provided when you click on the in-game owl. Oh, and your games are totaled on the left of the app...how many turns you have and how many awaiting! Installing this extension has vastly improved my Scrabble experience. There is now a note section, too. Bravo! And you can set up your tile count to your preferences. This is wonderful! Click on the owl every game to not miss your pre-planned moves.
- (2013-07-22) Paul Coyle: With the addition of notes, I now have everything I need to make playing Scrabble a pleasure again, rather than a chore. I give this extension five owls!
- (2013-07-22) Kay Moller: Love it - so helpful. Thank you so much, Dale.
- (2013-07-21) Elliott Manley: Fantastic! Deals easily, simply and quickly with FIVE of the important missing functions from the Scrabble app. I love it.
- (2013-07-19) SynchroMastery: What a fantastic free tool, and SO much better than the one you pay for. This has kept me playing online Scrabble, and deserves to go viral!
- (2013-07-18) Robyn Cameron: Simply amazing and so much better than the tile tracker that comes at a price. Well done Dale!
- (2013-07-18) Lauren: Quite simply this is genius. After the loss of function with the change of scrabble on facebook, this has saved my sanity. Well done!
- (2013-07-18) Alison Williams: Highly recommended. Not only does it fix several of the more annoying issues with the Scrabble app but you also get a dear little owl in your address bar and a tiny owlet in your dictionary!
- (2013-07-18) LYNN GOOLD: Absolutely outstanding!!! Has made my SCRABBLE playing so much easier. I actually purchased the Tile Tracker in the SCRABBLE ap but the OWL is so much better - I never use the other version now at all. Certainly top marks to the developers!!!!
- (2013-07-18) Deb Daniels: Top notch! Has made the new Scrabble app much more bearable! so easy to use love the link to dictionary definitions which I so missed in the new app A must have!!!!! Giving such a low rating to the OWL because you can't open games in Chrome is hardly fair. It's not the little OWL's fault!!!
- (2020-02-20, v:188.8.131.52) Charles Cornelius: "Loading"
when I click board info it just keeps "loading." Never finishes loading.
- (2019-10-10, v:184.108.40.206) Patricia Wheeler: OWLS enhancer
The OWL has disappeared from fb Scrabble since the update on 8th October 2019. Please can you tell me how to restore it.
- (2018-07-25, v:4.0.0) Continuously loading 'Board info'
I have version 4.0.0 running with Chrome. But when I click on the owl logo then "Board info" it is continuously loading. This keeps happening although I have switched off Scrabble Mattel and Chrome and closed down the PC (an Apple). What can I do? How do I remove and reload it?
- (2017-09-08, v:4.0.0) Cathleen Hart: OWL
Have lost the Owl logo on my Scrabble game, how do I get it back. thanks!
- (2017-03-07, v:220.127.116.11) Owl
Owl logo has disappeared from my dictionary and when I click on the large owl, nothing happens :(
- (2016-09-28, v:18.104.22.168) Astasia Jones: terrible
its not letting me play
- (2016-09-20, v:22.214.171.124) Rafik Moosa: facebook game arcade
hi,i like to know if you do get owl to use for scrabble on facebook game arcade.
- (2016-09-07, v:126.96.36.199) HOLLY GIBBS: owl word enhancer
icon has dissapeared how do i get back
- (2016-09-04, v:188.8.131.52) Margaret Orton: owl enhancer
my owl icon has disappeared after using it for a couple of years. how do i get it back?
- (2016-09-03, v:184.108.40.206) Stuart Crooks: Disappearing owl
I have used the Owl app for years, but the icon has suddenly disappeared. I have tried downloading again, but nothing happens! Any suggestions?
- (2015-11-23, v:2.2.7) Margaret Harris-Walker: Owls enhancer
this does not appear in the browser or funtion after being loaded. v 2.2.7