You will open in each new tab a Icecream HD image! Awesome!
== Awesome High Quality Icecream Images in Each New Tab. == For real fans, like I am:) You'll be very inspired and you will love this nice extension. == 5 Reasons to Install "Icecream Tab" == 1. It's simple to use. Just open a new tab for a new HD picture. Or, if you scroll down or click the "next" arrow, a new page with a cool picture will load from happyhey.com. 2. Tons of exquisite variations. 3. Works offline also. 4. Superfast. 5. Search available. That's it. :) == Details for control freaks: == *Everything in the code is 100% transparent. - Check it here: https://github.com/happyheyb/tab-s *No weird permissions required. *No spyware or other kinky stuff. If you like it, please give me a nice 5 stars review. Thanks. If you don't like something, please give me your feedback. For fellow programmers, any contribution will be appreciated. Thank you. == About HappyHey == HappyHey's mission is to bring more happiness into the world through sharing of happy pictures. We hope you'll join us to make our world a better place. == Removal == To remove it from your browser, you have 2 simple options: - either you type chrome://extensions in address bar, scroll down and delete it - either go to chrome, settings, extensions, scroll down and delete it. == Disclaimer: == This nice extension is done by a fan. The trademarks belongs to their respective owners. Enjoy it!
- (2020-01-19) Gianna Winningham: it was okay
- (2018-09-17) The Qůêěñ øf ALGERIA: nnnnnnnnnnnn j aime ps trop
- (2018-04-22) ROSALINA ELODIA MARCOS GARCIA: me gusta
- (2018-04-15) Maryam Horton: i can't get rid of it now i hate this make better ones
- (2018-04-12) — pyori: me la quiero sacar del google,alguien sabe como?
- (2018-03-19) francois Banyeretse: I love icecream so much that is why this is the best.
- (2017-12-19) Yeow Linda: this is so stupid please get better wallpapers now im stuck with ur stupid wallpaper that sucks
- (2017-02-09) Harmonys Life: love it
- (2018-09-23, v:1.2.2) page
how do we remove it
- (2017-10-31, v:1.0.1) Delete Application
On the top of your page,beside the "Customize and control google chrome" there should be a tiny small cube(ish) icon. Click it and click "Remove from chrome". That SHOULD hopefully take it off. i hope this article is helpful.
- (2017-05-09, v:1.0.1) Delete Application
How do u switch it off