A temporary bookmark focuses on reading later, rather than closing and removing.
For better reading the info below: https://github.com/willbchang/chrome-read-later#features ## Features - It saves almost all kinds of pages in any situation: http://, https://, chrome://, localhost:... - It saves the reading progress of current page, works on most pages(I'm improving it). - It syncs the reading list to your browser automatically, you can use one reading list in multiple Chrome browsers with one google account. Check [todo list](https://github.com/willbchang/chrome-read-later/wiki/TODO) for the future features. Known Issues: cannot save scroll position from *.google.com, https://manga.bilibili.com/*, or some sites has multiple scroll bars. ## Usages ### Mouse Click Current Page: - Right Click a link and select Read Later in context menus to save the target link info. - Right Click current page and select Read Later in context menus to save page info and close current tab. - Click the icon to open the Reading List(Popup Window). Reading List(Popup Window): - Mouse Hover: show full title and link. - Mouse Hover(image): show the delete icon. - Click: open link in a new tab. - Click(image): delete current link. - Alt + Click: update link in current tab. - Command + Click: open link in a new tab and stay in current tab, and keep reading list. ### Keyboard Shortcuts Current Page: - Alt + Shift + S: Save current page info. - Alt + Shift + Z: Zoom Out reading list. Reading List(Popup Window): - ↑: move to previous link. - ↓: move to next link. - Backspace: delete current link. - Enter: open select link in a new tab. - Alt + Enter: update link in current tab. - Command + Enter: open link in a new tab and stay in current tab, and keep reading list. For Vim user: - j: move to next link. - k: move to previous link. - gg: move to the first link. - G: move to the last link. - dd: delete a link. - u: restore a deletion. - yy: copy a link.
- (2021-12-13) White Paws: If can setting to not close when save and open in background tabs(win+click)by default or open all should be great. By the way it very nice extension.
- (2021-12-04) Max Zhang: Amazing stuff, the hotkey design is absolutely a workflow savior!
- (2021-10-12) Merlin: This extension works quite well. However, it doesn't sync across my devices using the Vivaldi chromium browser. Any idea why?
- (2021-07-10) alaska Canyon: Best
- (2020-12-30) Michele Milani: I'd like it not to open a new tab: is it feasible? thanks!
- (2019-12-25) Yang Yang: Awesome!!!