Make the shop wizard less painful. Make quick-stocking less painful. You get the idea...
This extension does not work for premium users. I don't have a premium account, so I can't fix this. If somebody would like to fix it, or let me use their account so that I can, please email me at [email protected] A lightweight extension to make some parts of Neopets a little easier to use. Okay, I get the impression you all hate the toolbar. Removed. Like I said before, all you had to do was ask. FIXED INVENTORY LINKS! (sorry for the delay, and thank you to Samantha Luo for posting a workaround in the mean time) Features: -Load Shop Wizard results on the same page -Shop Wizard queries are identical by default -Tab title has your search query in it for easy organization of multiple searches (new in 1.2!) -Adds a search box to the Quickstock page for easy stocking of similar items -Changes actions in item description (feed to pet, etc.) into links -Remove all from safety deposit box (new in 1.3! for Carissa) -Remove all from closet and shed (new in 1.4! for Kasandra) The creators of Neokazam! are not affiliated in any way with Neopets or its owner Viacom Inc. Neopets, the Shop Wizard illustration, and all related indicia are trademarks of Neopets Inc. All rights reserved.
- (2020-02-26) 잉보: I love it! It's super practical and helpful! But just out of curiosity, how would we go about making it compatible to other languages? For instance, these days I'm trying to browse the site in German for practice, and the SW results page replaces the search page instead of showing up alongside it. Thanks either way!
- (2019-02-05) L R: this made the site usable! thanks so much. i was thinking, could we have a randomizer for the kings joke\word of wisdom? i'd love if when i open the window and the options were already filled
- (2018-12-10) Raíssa Trevisan: muito útil!!! facilita demais
- (2018-11-06) Charlotte Eliza: Would give this 5 stars except the fact that the search option in the right-click context menu doesn't work in incognito (it opens in a normal, non-incognito window instead of in an incognito tab). If this is implemented I'm definitely upgrading to 5 stars ;)
- (2018-10-06) Amy LaVey: It doesn't put anything out of the SDB when I choose 'Click here to copy the quantity to the remove box. ' and go to 'move selected items' :( The fields with the numbers in it become grey, page refreshes and everything is still there.
- (2018-09-18) Lantias Creates: I'm really confused by this. It's supposed to show all of the groups when you use the shop wizard? It's not working for me.
- (2018-02-06) Karina Figueiredo: Very useful and practical. Loved it! If you can make one for the Neolodge, it would be extremely helpful!
- (2017-09-22) Natsumechi: A very wonderful extension, it would be nice to have the ability to toggle the links in the inventory back to the drop down format. I don't want to accidentally donate/discard something.
- (2017-08-22) ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻: Very useful. That's it.
- (2017-03-16) Jessica-Debra Hollingsworth: I really love this extension, it's somethign I've been looking for for ages! However, one problem I've found is that I can no longer change the language to read books to my pets/attach petpets. Because the pop up window stays in English. Not sure if there's a way to change this! Besides that though, this is perfect.
- (2016-06-23) Lisa: I love it! Anything is so much easier and faster now. I collect gourmet foods and can save a looot of time now when I search in the shops. Thanks! :)
- (2016-01-22) Tori Freeman: I like the ability to not have to use drop down menus because they are awful however I have some suggestions. It would be nice to have an Icon for this extension for the browser so that I can easily toggle it on and off. I also wish that it didn't take forever and a day to load the shop wizard results. It is definitely 10x quicker without the extension.
- (2014-06-03) Cali Hart: I love this! You can find anything with a simple right click. restocking/repricing my shop is so much easier now, and Faerie Quests take maybe 5 minutes.
- (2014-04-19) Jesse: Neopets themselves (TNT) spoke out against this extension today (Neopian Times, editorial #643 - they claim it is 'cheating'), so surely I thought it must be good. And sure enough this works amazingly! Item searches appear on the same page as the Shop Wizard! What magic & wizardry, indeed! Also a big fan of the Quick Stock search feature! Thanks for making this extension!
- (2013-11-24) Sean Clarke: Something very useful I found with this extension is that if you get a faerie quest and you already have a shop wizard tab open, if you have this extension you can still use the shop wizard. Really helps during faerie quests :)
- (2013-11-18) Lily Franklin: I really like this however I've found that with it on I tend to get logged out of Neopets which causes major paranoia spikes. I've tested it with and without the extension and checked my cookies and chrome settings and it seems to be the thing at fault. It's only happened recently. November 17 and 18th of 2013. It maybe circumstantial problems with the Neopets site itself causing it but I hope it gets ironed out because I don't think I can live without it! The features are sleek and make restocking and searching very easy. All and all I love Neokazam!
- (2013-10-02) Madison Wright: This is AWESOME! So useful!! I had to uninstall it because my Chrome wasn't working properly then when I used the normal shop wizard, I missed it so bad!!! I LOVE IT!
- (2013-09-12) rose carnagey: its a good game
- (2013-08-25) Melissa Hampton: Oops! - Please make sure your search is at least three characters in length! Keep getting this message after trying to highlighting an item and right clicking to search for items in the sw. I also have premium, so this is probably why its doing this. But yeah you need to fix this problem for premium users -_- Not trying to search for something on ssw, just sw.
- (2013-08-21) Works like a charm.
- (2013-07-12) Isabel Rico: I had this for about three days and it worked fine, but I upgraded to premium on neopets today and now it won't work at all - it's gone back to normal shop wizard page when I type in a search, and when I use the right click function it tells me to make sure my search is three letters long on the normal shop page. If it ever does work again I'll redownload, but for now I'm back to classic
- (2013-07-11) Eishah S: Right click "Search Shop Wizard" function does not work for me. Always returns the result "Make sure your search is at least 3 letters long"... Whole reason I installed this extension was for that feature and it doesn't even work... Actually, none of them work except for the lack of dropdown menu when you click on an item in your inventory.
- (2013-06-16) Valerie May Tomic: Love it! Whatever issues it had have now been fixed by the (awesome) creator, so I upped my rating to 5/5. Hooray!
- (2013-06-04) Samantha Luo: I love it! The shop wizard function was what I came for, the SDB remove all is what got me hooked! The only other thing I can think to add would be a function that allows you to search your SDB for items of a certain rarity (eg, retired, super rare, mega rare, etc). Thanks for the shout and for fixing the inventory links! Love it! [Outdated, leaving for archival purposes] However, the items links no longer work for the item actions. Really annoying since you have to continually turn off the extension to use items from your inventory. Rating a 3 for this reason. For other people experiencing this problem, go to C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kbnlajaechdnkmidcfkmlaofdgbdadfe\1.3_0 and change the name of the iteminfo.js file to something like xiteminfo.js. This will disable only the item actions portion of this addon.
- (2013-06-01) Dakota Jacobson: Convientant, but not worth that stupid toolbar that isn't even for neopets. Uninstalled, get rid of the toolbar, and maybe I'll put this back into my chrome extentions.