Bitly service to convert long URLs or Links of websites to short.
Bitly - Finest Smart URL Shortening Service TOP Features: - Absolutely FREE - No sign-up or login required - Just one-click to get short URL - Auto-copy the short URL to clipboard - Sharing over social networks - Context Menu for direct links and selected text(auto-extract first link) - Notifications to sharing critical updates - Other features coming soon… For any issues, errors, bugs and enhancements, please raise your request at http://goo.gl/yROn2K. PERMISSIONS:- This app needs read permissions in order to provide some advanced functionalities. * No adware. No spyware. No walmare. ===== Change Log ===== 1.4 - Improved the features - Better validations 1.3.9 - Feature to Retry shortening URLs if failures - Some enhancements 1.3.8 - Notification enhancements - HTTPS support 1.3.7 - Context Menu Support for both links and selected text 1.3.6 - Minor bug fixes 1.3.5 - New API changes and few improvements 1.3.4 - Improved URL validations 1.3.* - Notification abilities to inform any service issues 1.2.* - Features to share shortened links on social platforms 1.* - Basic URL Shortening functions Need quick help? Reach us at - http://tiny.cc/extsupport
- (2020-02-22) Joshua Annor: its works great
- (2020-01-08) Tom Neff: MUCH cleaner and easier to use than the bloated official extension. One click and your short URL is in the clipboard. Recommended.
- (2017-10-22) kareem helal: gooooood
- (2017-10-10) Garrett Mier: Perfect. Doesn't require any login.
- (2017-09-20) Loreta Rosel: fantastic
- (2017-06-14) Kozue Kuninaka: 便利ですね。blanded domainでの短縮URLに対応していただけると、もっと便利になるのですが。
- (2017-04-11) James Hart: Simple, not log in required. Thanks.
- (2016-12-30) Janine Roberts: works great.
- (2016-12-21) Jane Biven: Works beautifully with chrome and windows 10
- (2016-09-30) Valve Fury: One of the best things EVER
- (2016-09-28) Evan Macbeth: Not working well on Windows 10
- (2016-09-27) Publiservice Grafica: Molto Comoda e funzionale
- (2016-09-26) Bass Lichtjahr: simply Bit.ly.. Even drag & drop is more of challenge than shortening links with this extension. Works for me in 98% of the time.. So can't go wrong using this app!
- (2016-07-05) Karol Sá Teles: Simples e prático. Show, realmente amei!
- (2016-06-16) Conrad Simas: Plain and simple. No sign in, just shortens url with one click.
- (2016-06-09) Vilson C. Gärtner: Basta clicar e ele gera um bit.ly do endereço da página aberta e já copia para a área de transferência. Não poderia ser mais prático!!!
- (2016-05-27) Üntaç Güner: Süper!
- (2016-05-24) Jacqueline Turner: I love this version vs. the other bitly extension.
- (2016-05-13) GWALIUS: Awesome extension. I just love this. every web browser must have this. Thanks Bitly.
- (2016-05-11) Boutique Xandra: I can't imagine my days without Bit.ly extension. I use it constantly since I seldom need the big guns, full version. GOOD stuff guys! ~Mmuah!
- (2016-04-09) Oliver Happy: Brilliant. Better than official Bit.ly extension, as this version gives a one click to create and copy link workflow. The official extension requires two clicks. Works well and much appreciated!!
- (2016-02-12) Patrick and Kenetha Belizaire: There's no fluff about this extension and that's why I love it. One click and you're done. Thanks to Bit.ly for a great service and thanks to Dev for a great extension.
- (2016-01-26) Diogo Lopes: one click. just works. simply perfect!
- (2015-12-27) Jim Schwarzbach: One click of the Bitly icon in the toolbar and whatever URL I'm on gets bitly-ized and is placed in my clipboard. There is absolutely no way the process could be simpler.
- (2015-11-06) Sacha Howard: I like this extension because it makes it super easy to short links that I can post to Twitter or my blog.
- (2018-01-18, v:1.3.9) Arthur Collier: viewing a bitlink
uable too view a link from another user
- (2017-10-30, v:1.3.9) Sean Thurston: Affiliate Links
Is it possible to use our affiliate links for services like Amazon instead of someone elses?
- (2017-09-09, v:1.3.9) Scott White: custom short link url
I don't see a way to search the questions so if this is a duplicate please accept my apology. Is there was way to use my custom domain url instead of bit.ly? Scott
- (2017-02-05, v:1.3.9) Phishing
- (2017-02-02, v:1.3.9) Ji-Xiang Zeng: advice: add Edit Short Link
advice: add Edit Short Link
- (2017-01-09, v:1.3.9) mike sullivan: woolworths gift card
how do i claim my gift card
- (2016-10-28, v:1.3.9) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Bit.ly". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-09-27, v:1.3.8) Ben Bentzin: Monthly Limit Exceed
Love the extension, but now I receiving an error message "Monthly Limit Exceeded" when I click on the Extension.
- (2016-07-29, v:1.3.6) Stephanie Burton Moldan: Right Click?
Does this allow you to right click and shorten to bitly?
- (2016-07-09, v:1.3.6) Mikhail Yuzlenko: I cannot to see my links
Why I cannot to see my links & visits number