Focuses on the next or previous HTML input element when the shortcut key is pressed.
Overview: Press a shortcut key to focus on the input field on the web page. The default shortcut key: - Next input field: F2 - Previous input field: Shift+F2 - Unfocus: F4 Feature: - You can press it repeatedly to move to the next or previous field. - You can focus the closest input field in the active area. - You can check the location of the field with marker. - These settings can be changed on the Options page.
- (2023-04-04) Unlock Free: Very helpful plugin, thanks a lot!
- (2023-02-10) Martin Ma: Thanks, it is useful
- (2022-06-23) Thanh Vu: Simple. Clean. Very productive to have.
- (2021-10-28) ekarron: I rated the extension 5 stars when I just started using it, but it's so handy and fast that I had to come again to write a long review. I LOVE IT. it works on all websites, super responsive, never failed me, it has nice functions and a marker, all of that AND IT'S CUSTOMIZABLE. Clearly the developer made it with love. Best in what it does, trust me I've tried them.
- (2021-04-10) Gustavo: super handy for shortcut-only geeks
- (2023-04-05, v:1.2.1) Dmitry Samokhin: Dropdown inputs
Hey, just downloaded your extension and its awesome. I suggest you make CTRL+SHIFT+L or CTRL+ALT+L default shortcut for focus next. I changed it myself, its not a problem at all but i think it would make way more sense to allot of people. Reason being that chrome's default focus address (url) bar, is CTRL+L. It would make sense to follow its logic and make it even easier to remember.
5.0 (5 votes)
Last update / version
2023-03-29 / 1.2.1