Your companion for the Australian real estate market.
What is KoalaData? An app working on domain.com.au, it: - Displays the price history, past auctions, date of the creation and search price range for listings (including rentals). - Let user post auction results and comments on properties. - Extract the price from the Statement of Information (no more "Price on application"/"Contact agent"). Is it working in my state/territory? Yes, KoalaData works for properties in all Australian states and territories (NSW, VIC, NT, QLD, WA, TAS, SA, ACT). Why KoalaData? As a buyer, I grew frustrated not being able to get more transparent information about real estate listings in Australia. Copying and pasting addresses and URLs in multiple websites in order to get more information was a very laborious and uncertain process and I just wanted something clean. Contact? Send me an email at [email protected] if you have any feedback or if you'd like to see more features added. Love KoalaData? It takes a lot of work to keep the app running by continually adding new features and handling support requests. Your generosity allows all of this good stuff to continue. If you find KoalaData helpful, please consider donating what you can to help fund ongoing development, hosting and support: https://paypal.me/koaladata1 If you can't donate, please consider leaving a 5* rating and referring the app to your friends and family if you enjoy the app, it helps a lot. Disclaimer: KoalaData does not guarantee, and accept no legal liability, for the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any material displayed through KoalaData. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information.
- (2021-01-28) David Shields: Smart and very useful. Thank you. Donation on its way!
- (2021-01-26) Linda van A: Amazing! I was trying to do this manually but KoalaData has made the process simple, it's empowered me to understand the market.
- (2021-01-14) Chun Yang Ji: Great extension. Can't wait for eventual Realestate access as well.
- (2020-12-09) Mevans: Incredible stuff
- (2020-11-27) Completing Sydney: This an amazing piece of software putting the power back into the renter or buyer's hands. Don't house hunt without it!
- (2020-11-02) Julee Ng: Thanks for this extension, helped so much in my property search! Very helpful and easy to use.
- (2020-10-26) Hazy Admin: Absolutely fantastic
- (2020-10-07) Phuc Nguyen: Excellent to view changing prices.
- (2020-09-14) David: One of the most innovative ideas ever! Thanks for this extremely helpful and easy to use plugin!
- (2020-09-13) Simon Gilmore: The best extension for anyone looking into the Australian real estate market.
- (2020-09-09) Jake Nichols: A must-have Chrome extension.
- (2020-09-09) Francis Lobo: Thanks heaps for building this. It is really helpful in seeing the history, price swings
- (2020-08-15) Stefanus Zhang: Fantastic tool for the Aussie market. Very very helpful in terms of rental and buying!
- (2020-08-05) Luke Cusack: Game changing!
- (2020-07-16) Tully Whiteman: This is a must have when searching for a home to buy. Puts all the power in the buyers hands! Thanks!
- (2020-07-15) Jacob Barker: Awesome extension, funny to see houses just being re-posted over and over, you think they would get the picture and lower the price!
- (2020-07-15) Alex Wych: An overdue addition to the real estate hunt. Thank you!
- (2020-07-15) Rupert Dance: Was thinking about writing something like this, thanks mate!
- (2020-07-09) Ben O'Sullivan: Great tool that is very helpful and works well
- (2020-07-03) Kirill Gunin: Super handy tool both for sellers and buyers! Thank you very much!
- (2020-06-26) Ian Laking: Helpful data, easy to use. Thanks so much!
- (2020-06-26) Nicole Falkiner: Fabulous, exactly what I needed when selling my house...
- (2020-01-04) Trevor Grech: Great tool and easy to use. Thanks
- (2020-01-01) Cat Ngan: Super practical and easy to use, thanks! :)
- (2020-08-29, v:0.8.4) Anna E.: Extension not working?
Hello - I've been using the extension for a week or so, and it seems that the Koaladata info no longer appears on the listing pages for properties on domain.com.au. I'm not sure if this is just me or a broader issue.