One click slideshow from any page with image links including: Google Images, Instagram and a save all feature!
***** New 2020 Version ***** Ever got to a web page with a thumbnailed photo gallery and wanted to view all of the photos? Like me, you probably had to click each thumbnail, then click on Back, then click on the next thumbnail and so on... No more! With iSlide you get to watch all the large photos with one click! Just click the iSlide icon in the Chrome Extensions toolbar and a photo slideshow based on the currently selected tab will open in a new tab! Supports: * Google Images, Instagram, Tumblr, Wikipedia and more! * Any page with image links. * Pages with links to image container pages (like Wikipedia for example). * Ability to recognize images that are not linked as images. Features * Saving all the photos to disk. * Hotkeys (checkout the options page for the full details) * 2 viewing modes * Customization via an options page * Incognito support(*). (*) In order to use iSlide in incognito mode you need to allow it to do so on the Extensions management page. Upcoming Features: * I am working on Facebook support, but can't promise anything yet as Facebook changes their page structure often. I am always striving to improve iSlide especially in terms of compatibility. My goal is for the generic algorithm to manage as many sites as possible. If you have a feature request or you've found any pages that don’t work properly or any other bug, please comment below or email them to: [email protected] Enjoy! p.s. * I find that toggling full screen with F11 combines great with iSlide. Try it! Latest updates: (See options page for more details) Version 4.1.0 - January 10, 2020 ------------------------------------------------- *Improved: Instagram support. *Improved: Non image link detection now better informs user of loading progress. *Fixed: Image count badge not showing before starting a slideshow. *Fixed: Removed a control from the options page that slipped in by mistake. *Fixed: Some other small bug fixes Version 4.0.0 - December 31, 2019 - Last version of the decade! ------------------------------------------------- *Improved: Non image link detection. *Fixed: Broken Wikipedia support. *Fixed: Broken Google Images support. *Fixed: Bug that broke the app on some secure sites. *Added: Controls can now be toggled and close with the up and down arrows respectively. *Added: Controls toggling is now animated. *Added: Instagram support. (currently working slowly and without progress indication. Improved support coming soon.) *Changed: Moving the mouse will only make controls reappear if moving in the lower 15% of the window.
- (2021-01-23) Keru Beros: Works okay, I had to preview each and every image return to run as a slideshow
- (2020-08-23) T Cox: As of March 19, 2016 - no longer works correctly FPGA forced or not. UPDATE - August 2020... still does not work on Google image search (or any site with images really, just sits there on a black screen). Used to be my favorite extension, had hopes in January when the author responded and it did work for like a day. Looks to be abandoned again. Wish the author would open source.
- (2020-07-16) Deepesh Vesuwala: I really wished if it worked on Google Images .... Just gets stuck on extracting images.
- (2020-01-17) ZEFAREU: Doesn't work. Click the extension button in the toolbar (one a Google Photos album)....nothing happens.
- (2020-01-07) Shahaf Orkan: A very useful and practical tool, I use it a lot in my clinic when I have to view different google images results.
- (2020-01-06) Amitai A: Really helpfull and works on many sites.
- (2020-01-05) Ben Red: I love that it is so simple yet gives a lot of options. Very handy when trying to view photo galleries. Wouldn't be without it.
- (2020-01-03) Boaz: Works great with many different sites. Exactly what i was looking for. Thanks!!!
- (2016-05-03) Robert Peters: worked great until a few months ago. now completely broken. I would go to zero stars if possible. a total waste of time, and very frustrating since this app worked well for me on both windows and chrome platforms. PLEASE FIX OR REMOVE FROM THE WEB STORE!!
- (2016-04-30) Little Birdy: I loved it. Unfortunately the extension is now broken and doesn't seem to be supported anymore :(
- (2016-04-21) John Minarcik: It sucks
- (2016-04-20) Luthfi Ali: Good
- (2016-03-27) Matthew Elvey: Works. On a Chromebook. On google image search results. All I needed to do was install and reload the page.
- (2016-01-23) Michael Ripley: Worked OK, but a decent portion of the results on Google Images resulted in 404's. Upon further investigation, it is because you are not doing a urldecode. It was a simple one-line fix, once I decrypted your code. If your project was on Github, I'd have submitted a pull request. Not sure why you're being so closed-sourcey about a free extension...
- (2015-12-21) Michael Sager: Starts OK, but consstently crashes after about 20 slides
- (2015-12-13) Xuanming Zhou: Extension is broken. Will not load images.
- (2015-11-02) Antony Karlytzky: Has stopped working for a lot of sites that I need for force AGA!
- (2015-07-08) Steven Jordan: 请问是否有更新？ 现在好多网站都不支持了，刷新半天也没有图片。
- (2015-04-13) Trisha Fitts: This is the best photo App I found Online So Far. It Rocks!!!! I Highly Recommended To Everybody!!!
- (2015-03-05) Very Good App!-)
- (2015-01-14) AsianRager 123: cool
- (2014-12-28) Chick3n: Doesn't Work
- (2014-12-19) Rot InPain: great! but the UI blue theme is not engaging , it seems a bit old fashioned ;) anyway thanx it's full of options, several hotkeys like Ctrl+Space to start and Ctrl+S to Save all images, delay or zoom settings and a lot more !
- (2014-12-08) gena: Отлично
- (2014-10-26) Carlos Anzo: good i like it
- (2014-10-16) Kill The Upstart: It loads my pages up with ads and pop-ups. It also keeps changing my homepage and signing me out. That might not be the fault of the extension, but it all started at the same time
- (2014-09-26) Matt Lambertsen: This is extremely useful. I love the ability to save an entire page's worth of images without having to click on each one individually.
- (2014-09-05) Carlito Di Creddo Filho: usei uma vez,e achei excelente. depois que utilizar mais vezes, irei reavaliar
- (2014-06-27) Daniel Salazar: Perfecta!!
- (2014-04-28) I was desperately looking for a replacement to the now broken Google Image Ripper user scripts. This does the job. Unfortunately, it's always a cat & mouse game with the dev having to keep up with Google's frequent modifications, or we just get a broken extension. Update (26/04/2014): as if to illustrate my second paragraph, this extension has been broken for months now. The author seems to have no interest in maintaining it usable, so I'm changing my rating to 1/5 until further notice.
- (2014-04-04) Christopher Maurer: MacOS日本語で全然動きません。他の言語ならとても便利です。Doesn't work at all on Japanese MacOS. It's really convenient if using other languages.
- (2013-12-10) Mari Mar: im confused
- (2020-11-12, v:4.1.0) Wally H: Not working
Hi friend, your app is a must have, i used a lot of time ago, then stopped to workd and uninstalles but now i found again, but it seems to be ot working as used to.... does it work if i search for an image in google images and shows all the results in fullscreen? or no? if it does work... any workarround because it only shows me 1 pic and only once i select one on google image search results. Thanks in advance.
- (2020-06-17, v:4.1.0) - Slinger -: Image dimensions
First off I want to express my happiness that this extension is back to working order as I love it! Thank you for making this, it is very much appreciated <3 - For my suggestion I was wondering if you could implement the option to show the dimensions of the displayed image. I often use your program to look for desktop wallpapers and having the image dimensions would be ever so useful to determine if I need to look for a bigger version of an image. All the best to you and yours.
- (2016-04-27, v:3.0.0) William Wold: Stuck on Loading
Same here. whats up?
- (2016-04-23, v:3.0.0) Lucian Maier: Not working with Google photos
It's stuck in loading screen... and I'm sad because of it :p
- (2016-04-14, v:3.0.0) stuck on loading
when i start islide it stays in loading screen... whenever website i visit... any sugestions?
- (2016-03-19, v:3.0.0) T Cox: Not Working
If you are no longer supporting the extension, let everyone know.
- (2016-03-18, v:3.0.0) odwlodwl odwlodwl: Does not work with google image (or yahoo, yandex, ...)
Since few days, it does not work well anymore. Instead of 100 images, it is extracting 3 at most (and most of the time nothing).
- (2016-03-08, v:3.0.0) Ron Turnbull: Wikipedia
Are you still developing or supporting this extension? I thought this was supposed to work with Wikipedia, according to the specs. I believe it did at one time.
- (2016-01-22, v:3.0.0) Александр Шинкунс: make money
Earn from $7000 per month from every 100k users. Get in touch! skype: extension.monetizer email: [email protected]
- (2015-12-23, v:3.0.0) Zhanna Luchezarova: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "iSlide" for a very good price. Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-08-08, v:3.0.0) Yilmaz Durmaz: why dont you open facebook in normal mode?
I cant believe you are only displaying a message instead giving us a chance. I really dont care if facebook needs special attention and/or breaks the program. whatever your AGA finds it is still be enough for me. SO, PLEASE stop giving a message about facebook, but instead open it as any other normal page.
- (2015-08-08, v:3.0.0) Yilmaz Durmaz: AGA is taking too long and breaks itself
Hi, AGA is taking too long and there is no option to stop it. your updates mention you have such a thing "*Added: Option to manually stop AGA scanning and start viewing images." but there is nothing like that in iSlide show page. also if i close the page while AGA continues then iSlide wont start anymore unless i restart chrome and/or computer.
- (2015-05-10, v:3.0.0) andrew bendetson: start
the slide show always starts at beginning of group...how start at a selected picture
- (2015-04-05, v:3.0.0) Gregory Bloom: Timeout on loading
Make one of the options be a timeout for giving up when the intended image in a slideshow hasn't yet loaded.