A WebSocket client for testing and debugging connections.
WebSocket king is a a tool designed to assist in developing and debugging WebSocket connections. Features include: - A log of all incoming and outgoing messages to and from the WebSocket - Open multiple connections to the WebSocket - Save payloads that you commonly use to speed up development - Multiple tabs to allow you to quickly send different payloads - Manage and switch between multiple projects from a single interface - Option to auto-reconnect to the server on disconnection for faster development Request new features or submit a bug report! https://github.com/tomlerendu/WebSocket-King-Issues/issues
- (2021-06-07) Tai Chen Li: I am lovin' it.
- (2021-03-09) Nikita Tonkoshkur: Has everything I need to be able to test websocket server from multiple clients. Highly recommend.
- (2021-03-09) Kacper: It's poor. Very nice design, card view is a masterpiece. But functionality is poor. That's it.
- (2021-03-02) Meir Blumenfeld: The best!!!
- (2021-02-03) Tanakorn Rojnirunchai: Great extension! It's very easy to use.
- (2020-11-25) crong moimstone: Great!. I found it! Thanks.
- (2020-08-04) Julien Heller: Can't set initial connection headers. When trying to file an issue, I noticed the GitHub link is broken. Since I can't see the code, I can no longer trust this extension.
- (2020-03-06) Maxim Kornienko: Great app!
- (2020-02-29) Hannibal: I the past days I tried quite all available websocket client extensions and finally I discovered this GREAT EXTENSION fitting all my develper's needs. That's the perfect tool for testing websockets (with raw or json payloads), create projects, collections of tests, tabbed connections and so.
- (2020-02-02) Nate Tinkler: This was exactly what I needed to quickly test a new socket server I was bringing online. It plays nicely with localhost and so far has met my needs. Feels like a postman for sockets. I do a fair bit of extension development as well, and the zero permissions extension gets a BIG thumbs up.
- (2020-05-14, v:2.1.2) Ionel LUPU: Where is the Github for this extension?
I would like to submit an issue for this extension. Where can I add it since the Github link is broken?