Project Free TV brings you to an interstitial page before letting you continue to the video - this extension bypasses that page
**NOTE: updated Feb 2016 to reflect the new site** Code available at: https://github.com/daattali/pftv-ad-bypass-extension/ Project Free TV is a great site that hosts links to streams of movies and TV shows. However, it recently (July 2015) started showing an interstitial ad page that forces you to click on a button to go to the actual video page. This extension bypasses that page and lets you go straight to the video. Simple. The first version of this extension (March 2015) was because PFTV started showing an ad page on every link that the user can't skip for at least 10 seconds before being able to continue to the video. I was not happy with having to wait 10 seconds for every link that I clicked, so I built this extension to redirect to the video from the ad page automatically without waiting 10 seconds. The original PFTV website is shut down and now uses a different URL, so this is updated as of September 5, 2015. It's a very simple extension, there isn't much to it - that's all it does.
- (2017-07-08) noy lakers: Just doesn't work. might need to be updated
- (2017-05-30) Digital Void: Beautiful addition to my extension list. Helps bypass those obnoxious ads that even AdBlock and UOrigin can't stop.
- (2017-05-22) Lucas N: no more pop ups for me
- (2016-04-06) Nick Floria: it does redirect but now it takes you to a video then tries to get you to sign up for some website.
- (2016-02-16) Uri Shechter Gelles: didn't work
- (2015-07-24) Shirjil Khan: Why does it say "goodbye"? Has it been taken down?
- (2015-04-25) Conner Besley: Works!
- (2015-04-22) Cornelius Walters: Perfect. Does what it says it does
- (2015-04-20) Luis Barajas: Nicely done developer, great extension, especially for those of us who just aren't patient enough to wait 10 extra seconds.
- (2015-04-15) David Budnick: Works Great!