This extension adds a Habitica chat client to habitica.com
Adds a more interactive chat box throughout Habitica.com to facilitate interactions within Parties, Guilds and the Tavern. Contribute and submit bugs at on Github: https://github.com/HabitRPG/habitica-chat-extension Features include: - One-click setup - Be sure not to miss anything by navigating through your @mentions - Chat with up to 5 guilds / groups at once, including your party and the tavern - +1, Flag or Delete messages - Markdown & emoji support - Multi-lines support (using shift+Enter)
- (2020-07-25) Pradeep Kumar K: helpful thanks
- (2020-03-21) Ofek: Great extension! thank you
- (2019-09-15) Paulan van Nes: Still works great!
- (2019-07-26) Leonardo Andrade: BEST EVER FOR HABITICA
- (2019-04-26) cloud mojos: It appears that it is not working for me. And yes, I linked my account and checked on the lower right area of the page
- (2016-10-01) Chelsea Liang: Awesome and so helpful!
- (2016-07-30) Felipe NS: Nice!
- (2016-07-24) John Cavanaugh: This extension will display a chat window in the lower right hand side of you screen. You can minimize and maximize the window by clicking the small arrow on the top of the window. It will only appear while you are on Habitica.com I find the app immensely useful, because the default chat on habitica is sometimes really slow (especially when scrolling and typing). The chat client makes it easier to switch to different chats conveniently. So far I have found no bugs with the app, so it definitely works!
- (2016-02-06) Jordan Fannin: It's a good app, but you can only have three up at any one time. That's including when they're minimized. I just wish that you could have all of your chats at the bottom and just minimize which ones you didn't want to see at the time. If that makes sense.
- (2015-12-11) ale k: It's so much easier to keep track of my guild chats now. No more refreshing!
- (2015-11-19) kugawa Riko: ギルド画面が重いのでさくっとチャットする分に重宝します
- (2015-08-07) Ashley: Exactly what I needed. So awesome :)
- (2015-08-06) Donnie Fecko: Was awesome, until the cutover from habitrpg to habitica. Now it's not working. Could there be a fix in the near future?
- (2015-05-14) Paulo MDoc: the best
- (2015-03-09) Steve Senuick: makes chatting easier, lets you see activity and puts your chat groups all within reach. great app for a great website!