Turns every image on the page into bacon with a single click! Because bacon!
v 1.2: Now you can Baconize by right clicking on the page as well as clicking the extension button. For those that don't want that pesky button in your top bar. How often do you sit on your computer, wishing for sweet, crispy bacon? Unable to move, unable to cook, unable to quench your holy hunger for greasy manna because you're entranced by your browser? Good news, surfers of the world: The internet just got tastier. Once named "the most useful thing on the internet", Baconizer will find any picture on the current web page and turn it into sweet, sweet, bacon. Stare all you want, but try not to lick the screen. Images from: http://bacon.wikia.com/wiki/Bacon_Wiki Fork this code on GitHub: https://github.com/austinread/baconizer.git --- NERD NOTE, before you think it's broken: This extension works by finding <img> tags. Not all images will be affected by this extension, such as 'background-image' pictures and others
- (2020-08-10) Eric Siedlecki: WORKS AS ADVERTISED.
- (2019-04-08) yeff cena: search up veagan foods and do this lmao
- (2018-05-02) Brendan Nguyen: SO FUNNY
- (2015-01-28) Efun Prince: BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2013-09-10) smug: so so so so funny
- (2013-02-23) Patrick Read: My doctor recently diagnosed me with congestive heart failure. He suggested I use the Chrome Baconizer Extension as a sort of placebo in order to substitute the two to three pallets of bacon I normally consume a day. BOY DID IT WORK! I salivate over this stuff all day, without consuming a bite. Thanks, Baconizer!
- (2015-03-17, v:1.2.1) its not working.
its not working i ive been clicking it and it dosen't work.