Go full screen with one click on the full screen button. That includes also the full screen movies such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
With this extension you can easily go to full screen thanks to the full screen button. You choose the task: Web full screen, window full screen or the current HTML5 video go to full screen. Such as the YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Youku video player, etc. Full Screen is a lightweight and useful add-in designed for to get fast that web page, image, video in full screen. Few great features in this browser extension: + Option to for full screen web page or current HTML5 video go to full screen mode + Option to bring the video automatic to full window when you click on the play button Know as the "Auto Full Screen" feature (Auto FS). This works for all HTML5 video player and YouTube™. So you can watch comfortable you video on you big screen. + Option full screen shortcut to go quick in full screen website mode + Compatible with Turn Off the Lights Browser extension auto dim feature on YouTube™ Project Information: https://www.stefanvd.net/project/full-screen/browser/ Required Permissions: "contextMenus": This to add the "Go to full screen" menu item in the web browser context menu. "tabs": This is needed for the following features: to show you the welcome and guide page, detect the current playing HTML5 video, and to open the Options page. "storage": This to save the settings on your local computer, and to sync it to your web browser account. "http://*/*", "https://*/*": This to execute the button on all websites that include http, and https. Note: YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. <<< Option feature >>> To protect your eyes at night and to get focus on the video player such as YouTube™. It's recommend to use and install the Turn Off the Lights https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bfbmjmiodbnnpllbbbfblcplfjjepjdn
- (2021-07-25) Leo J: Configurable shortcut makes it easy to use
- (2021-07-09) Alejandro Acosta: la única extensión que me sirvió para ver las transmisiones en vivo de bet365 a pantalla completa. 👌👌
- (2021-06-30) Dhania Saleem: piece of trash to be honest
- (2021-05-06) PersIm: После выхода из полноэкранного режима браузер не разворачивается на полный экран, как он был до нажатия кнопки full screen. Может я чего-то не понял, но как-то это неудобно. ОС Ubuntu 20.
- (2021-04-22) TheTruthIsThatImDumb: I liked it but when I when full screen mode I couldn't "Exit Full Screen" with the F11 or any F buttons. When I made it full screen the new tab a made also went full screen. The only way to exit the full screen was to delete the tab that I used full screen on.
- (2021-04-11) Agro Alt: This Works Imagine a button near your address bar that does what F11 does. -Other reviews or talking about lots of expectations they had but if you want an extension to add a 1 click button to the extensions bar that is always on screen and replaces the need to press F11 or use the menu to go full screen then this does that. 100% what i expected thanks. I will toss a few bucks to the dono link in the description for your efforts.
- (2021-03-01) Mikaella T. Dagasdas: Which dumbass thought that using F11 as the key to remove the full screen mode? If the F11 key is working then I wouldn't have even added this extension. Can even use Esc for it, if you have the same circumstances as me, don't even try to do it yourself.
- (2021-02-11) George e.g. Smiths: I use it with Chrome and Edge, so far so good. It is like F11, with the advantage that it is clickable in the bar. But going back it always goes to Normal Window, unlike F11 which returns to the previous state (either Maximized or Normal). Since I use my windows all maximized this is quite frustrating (and unfortunate). Can you fix this? Thanks.
- (2021-01-23) Afrim: __ ENGLISH Hello, is it possible to update your addon, can you make the windows task bar appear which is at the bottom also in full screen, when you hover the mouse the bar appears and disappears, like the tabs at the top . Thank you __ FR Bonjour, est il possible de faire un mise a jour de votre addon, pouvez vous faire apparaître la barre des taches de windows qui est en bas aussi en plein écran, au survol de la souris la barre apparait et disparait, comme les onglet en haut. Merci
- (2021-01-02) Jeffrey Kaplan: Useless extension. F11 toggles full screen mode just as easy as reaching for an onscreen button without adding extra memory usage to the browser.
- (2020-12-27) Ramanda Adam: It works for me. Thank you so much. Great extensions
- (2020-11-30) Heather Dufrene: The only function that works is that it will full screen your web browser. The main feature I installed this extension for was the "AUTO FULLSCREEN" of video options, of which this feature does not work sadly.
- (2020-11-27) Dexter Morgen: It does full screen but: Problem: after (F11) it does minimise the window. It´s annoying to maximise the window again. I want hide the frame of window and bookmark bar without to use my keyboard (it´s a compact one: need to wake it up first then press "fn+F11"). There is another app, which does full screen but does´t minimise the window after.
- (2020-07-18) Ellie Ng: Doesn't do exactly what I want, but Stefan is eager to help and take constructive criticism. Thank you! (Edit to 5 stars:) After hearing what I wanted from this extension, Stefan added the ability to "full screen" (removing the tabs, address and extension bar) multiple chrome windows at once and be able to see them all on one screen. He also sent me the precise instructions to how the new updates worked, to see if that's what I wanted. I really admire and appreciate his dedication to this :)
- (2020-07-12) Jonah Solemslie: Works great. Thanks!
- (2020-07-02) Elis Öhrman: all it does is press the f11 key for you?
- (2020-04-16) Kittles Cumming: I really want to like this extension, however, its malfunction is rendering that impossible. I've spent a good amount of time trying to figure out why the extension resizes (minimizes) my window before and sometimes after going full screen. The adjustment creates a need for an additional step taken before the window is positioned in full screen mode, thus making the one-click method inapplicable. Does anyone have any thoughts on why the screen minimizes priors to expansion and after exiting full screen? In addition to the extension minimizing upon exit, the Auto full screen feature has too failed. The extension needs to be re-examined it is infested with bugs.
- (2020-04-13) Giorgio Losi: Sorry but doesn't work with latest chrome. Tried to restart chrome. Edit: I could use it by editing some advance settings, very good! I suggest you to make it work out of the box if not people would assume it doesn't work.
- (2020-04-12) ANTONIO CARLOS TORRES DE LIMA: esta extensão é muito util ................parabéns à todos envolvidos neste projeto ....................
- (2020-04-06) Elihu Yu: Didn't work for me. I tried clicking on the icon and restarting the browser a few times. Even tried messing around with the options. Would really like this extension to work. Thanks for your hard work.
- (2020-04-04) jhon doe: I like this! some websites don't allow full screen but with this extension, you can do it. strongly recommend
- (2020-03-18) Ch311o: With its current update; I have gone back to loving this extensions. I always use it to read, because it makes the website bigger; meaning that there is more text in the screen. It is extremely useful. Can't recommend it enough, P.S. I was notified that version 220.127.116.11 will change this. So you can ignore what I previously said, In the previous update this app was perfect, but no every time I reload a page, or go to a different page it un fullscreens. This is simple annoying and I wished that there way a setting to make it so it used to be. If they change it then I will change my review to 5 stars.
- (2020-02-02) Thor Galle: Stefan, the many people who are giving a 1⭐️do this for a reason. "it doesn't add anything", "same as F11". You reply that they have to look in the settings. But this extension should really do just 1 thing out of the box, and it fails to do that. HTML5 fullscreen without titlebars/urls is what these people expect. There is 1 setting that does this indeed: "This opens the video direct in fullscreen mode (if video is available on this website)" I don't even use it on video pages. But it works everywhere. Why isn't this the default setting? Making that the default option and/or making the explanation better would prevent your 1-stars.
- (2020-01-08) Paweł Przytuła: Works great on Chrome - this extension is blocking Full Screen and only option to exit it is to click on the "X" in the circle on upper middle position. I always use it with remote desktop and noone can know it.
- (2019-12-19) Vraja D: Works great, better than the other full screen video extensions. I noticed people making complaints, they need to do the settings right.
- (2019-11-28) FX Partisan: Add a feature which enables the user to see chrome tabs and address bar when he moves the mouse pointer on top of the screen. Just like Firefox browser.
- (2019-10-07) JadowBro: works for youtube but i wouldn't consider donating till it works for funimation
- (2019-10-01) Bartek Brak: adware that does nothing that browser can't do
- (2019-09-20) James Utting: If this installed and the Tabs and and Address Bar are still visible in Full Screen mode. Click on "View" in the Chrome Browser Menu at the top,of the screen and uncheck "Always show toolbar in Full Screen" and you will have true Full Screen with no tabs or address bar visible in Full Screen. However with macOS Mojave this can be done without this extension and so basically it adds a convenient button to use for tis function.
- (2019-09-07) Lyn: Why not a keyboard shortcut like youtube's 'f' ?
- (2019-09-04) Robert Fraatz: I have been looking for sth like this for a longer time. works for every video page I tried so far. One thing I am missing (or have not find yet): I would like to have the possibility to only need 1 click or shortcut to get the video fully cover the window without the window beeing in fullscreen. in the moment I need 2 (or 3?) clicks to achieve this.
- (2019-07-31) Jun Huang: LITERAL HOT GARBAGE.
- (2019-07-29) Yanwei Pan: This is very helpful to view my slides when presenting!
- (2019-07-29) GC Carlson: Wish I would've found this three hours ago! My old 2008 Macbook can't update past Chrome 49, and for some reason Tubi.tv when viewed in full-screen puts the video far off center. Hours of looking for a solution, and this is it. One option lets you run the video frame full-screen, against black. This could also be helpful on other sites that frame full-screen video with gray bars, etc. Tags: 2008 Macbook Chrome 49 off center Tubi.tv
- (2019-07-28) Zach Small: Totally misleading. This doesn't provide anything extra to the user experience. The app instantly demands access to all your site data even though it should default to just when clicked. I was looking for something that would full screen a video within a snapped chrome page. This doe not do that. This just full screens your video same as clicking full screen on it would anyway. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
- (2019-07-21) Mohammed Hashim: it does what I was looking for, I set the shortcut to be (Ctrl+Q), working well.
- (2019-07-16) Reagan Ong: would be good if i am able to access the address bar when in full screen mode. instead of just a "x" when i move my mouse to the top and wants to exit full screen mode
- (2019-07-08) James Beauchamp: Chrome already lets you make it fullscreen XD haha
- (2019-06-08) Frank Booth: Needs work. In the current version of Chrome operating in the current version of Windows 10 when the browser is maximized to the desktop and you use Full Screen instead of F11 to go into full screen, then when you want to leave, whether you leave by clicking the X provided by Full Screen, or by hitting F11, it minimizes the entire browser. So the efficiency its meant to provide is entirely negated.
- (2019-05-22) Juangui aguayo: This is literally pointless. Does nothing that you can already do. Again, LITERALLY DOES NOTHING NOOOOOOOOTHING THAT YOU CAN ALREADY DO.
- (2019-05-08) Mark Edwards: left my full screen, no able to find taskbar ot desktop. jjunk software, ull scree doe NO mean forever full. press Fsounds about right.... stay away, unless youknow how to work around your desktop being inaccessible...
- (2019-04-03) Fantastic for windows tablets!
- (2019-03-18) Keena Hudson: Getting out of it is annoying. Have to move mouse to the top of the page to click the 'x', and then maximise the window again. I wish I could just use the Esc button.
- (2019-03-10) Noah Giddings: This is fantastic. I've literally been looking for months for something to enable fullscreen other than the atrocious Fn+f11 keybind. The extension works perfectly. With it I'm able to switch between fullscreen and standard seamlessly. No need for stretching your hand awkwardly to Fn+f11 or moving the cursor to chrome's settings - it can all be done with but a slight movement of the hand (mine's currently bound to alt+a). Thank you to the developers! Excellent work!
- (2019-03-07) Christoph Zeller: Ich suchte etwas (und ein Link dahingehend hat mich zu dieser Extension geführt) was die Tab- und Adress-Leiste ausblendet. Das Handling in der aktuellen Version von Chrome ist auch seltsam: bspw. bei Netflix wird der Fullscreen-Modus 2x aktiviert: Einmal mit Esc abzubrechen und nochmals via F11 abzubrechen damit man wieder zurück kommt. Für mich leider auch sehr nutzlos
- (2019-02-27) Sean B.: This used to work great, but now it just maximizes the screen like F11. To the Developer: Instead of replying with useless general replies about how we can get help on your poorly designed website, just reply to this review with clear instructions on how to hide the toolbar and tab-bar as it used to. I have not seen any such option in the Fullscreen option menu. Vague replies don't help anyone.
- (2019-02-08) William Axelsson: It dose not work. I have Quit Chrome several times after disabling all other Chrome extensions and clearing cookies and cach. I have it on the Option "This maximized the browser..." but nothing happens. I wanted it to fill the whole browser with netflix so that i could watch movies on a smalles browser window over acrobat on a secound screen. Like screen on screen. but the tabs take all the space when its that small...
- (2019-01-25) David Norvell: Rubbish, doesn't do anything the browser can do anyway
- (2019-01-11) Florian Leray: When exiting fullscreen, the Chrome window size does not revert back and gets kind of minified. Extension uninstalled.
- (2018-11-04) Bogdan Vasylenko: Totally useless. It does the same as F11 key. Not recommended.
3.8 (318 votes)
Last update / version
2020-07-15 / 18.104.22.168