Replaces all instances of 'Donald Trump' with 'The God Emperor of Mankind'.
- (2018-03-22) Mr. RainBowCraft: DEN VAR FAN BÄST FÖR DET ÄR TRUMP MOTHER FUKErS!!!!!!!!!!!1
- (2017-10-28) Hjalte Møller: absolutely amazing
- (2017-08-02) James Hubbell: This is hillaryous, but its gonna get old after like a day.
- (2017-02-07) Benjamin Alsin: Sadly doesn't include mentions of only "Trump" but i understand that that would create problems with usage of the word trump. Still great though
- (2017-01-18) Inquisitor Vevrain: Incorrect person referenced. Trump would more accurately be Goge Vandire.
- (2016-03-19) NoCommie: Long live the Emperor! Long live the Emperor! Long live the Emperor!
- (2016-03-19) LogJam 101: The benefits of this extension are YUUUUUUGE!
- (2016-03-13) Mohammad Ridwan: HIGH ENERGY! TRUMP BLESS!
- (2016-03-12) Corey McClain: Make Chrome Great Again
- (2018-02-15, v:126.96.36.199) Maybe?
Hey Magic toad! Can you make this work on the word "Donald J Trump" or "Donald J. Trump"?
- (2016-03-22, v:1.1.1) Anarcho-Monarchist: Doesn't seem to be changing
It worked once on Facebook, but it doesn't seem to be changing it in Google Searches or anything else.
- (2016-03-11, v:1.1) Vladimir G: JS issue
Cool extension but using document.innerHTML or .write or .replace a few times breaks JS on some pages, including 4chan. I'd include jQuery via script require, then run the replace inside $(document).ready so it doesn't screw up native page JS. The problem is that loading it at document end doesn't actually load it at document end per se.
- (2016-03-11, v:1.0) Adam Macdonald: The wall
Who is going to pay for the wall?