A context menu option to open in a new tab images hosted on googleusercontent/tumblr in full size useful for G+/picasa and tumblr.
I was finding myself getting annoyed when opening up images from Google+ they would be smaller then actual size and hard to save. You had to open the image in a new tab and then modify the URL to save the full image. This Extension simply removes the resizing option from the URL and allows you to open up G+ and Picasa images in new windows. Now also does tumblr, assumes max size image exists. sometimes this will fail. Update so that it does not provide the context menu on images proxied via https://images1-focus-opensocial.googleusercontent.com/gadgets/proxy? Update 2.6 - 2017-01-19 Fixed so it works with the new google plus. Updated 2.71 - 2017-06-23 Updated to use _raw for tumblr instead of _1280 for images when available. Update 2.71 to 3.10 - 2017-09-21 Accidentally screwed up version numbering. No versions between these updates update 3.10 - 2017-09-21 Fixed google+ images not loading with the recent update
- (2021-07-25) Agent. Xero: As of July 25th, 2021 this doesn't work, still opens small sized images from google sources.
- (2020-01-12) Pasha Azad: Doesn't work
- (2018-09-02) พงศกร คิด: works!
- (2018-03-10) lve chen: 终于找到了
- (2017-01-29) kuter Lai: good
- (2011-11-08) The Jared Wilcurt: I use this constantly.
- (2019-10-19, v:3.10) Rachel Barbra Berry: error 1280 - X
1280 - X raw - O
- (2017-06-29, v:2.7) Jose Ramirez: all tumblr pics say