Persistent Fullscreen, Full Window, and Popout states for the Funimation webplayer.
This extension adds functionality to the Funimation webplayer and webpage. Fullscreen Mode - Expands the webplayer to the full screen of the current monitor/display. It persists through episode changes and will smartly remember your other view mode settings when you exit fullscreen Full Window Mode - Expands the Funimation video/webplayer to fill the whole window. Combine this with Fullscreen Mode for true fullscreen viewing that persists through new episodes loading, and even page refreshing. Popup Window Mode - Break the current Funimation tab out into a separate Chrome window that has no tabs, address bar, or other extra info. If combined with Full Window Mode, you can make a mini-fullwindow webplayer that you can position on your desktop anywhere you want. Similar to modern mobile devices. This whole extension is a workaround/hack to make the experience more streamlined and modern. Changelog: 07/19/2020 - 184.108.40.206 - Fixed issue where video did not resize correctly when exiting fullscreen. 01/26/2020 - 220.127.116.11 - Should only active on player pages now. 01/24/2020 - 18.104.22.168 - Fixed issue where popular shows page would lockup if fullscreen-windowed was enabled. 01/15/2020 - 22.214.171.124 - Fixed issue where scrollbar would appear. - Removed "Funimation Fullscreen" text. Was just a waste of space. - Controls transitions are now faster to be less intrusive. - Controls now properly hide when your mouse cursor exits the window. It should react similar to the default controls now. 01/14/2020 - 126.96.36.199 - Fullscreen now fullscreens and fullwindows smartly. You can now simply click the fullscreen button to fullscreen everything at once. It will remember your previous mode settings when you exit fullscreen. - Codebase cleanup and features added for more robust feature set in the future versions. 01/13/2020 - 188.8.131.52 - Fixed issue where page scrolling would not work sometimes on show details page. - Cleaned code and optimized code injection for faster runtime experience - Better workarounds to limit required permissions (Due to this, the extension should be compatible with other browsers) - Added in code for always on top... but it doesn't work yet. Permissions for developers to use these features have to be enabled by Google/Mozilla, etc... Cross our fingers for these feature
- (2021-01-13) Nathan Currie: working for me as of today, thanks!
- (2020-12-20) Scott Boyington: Thumbs up
- (2020-12-08) Henry Adams: Did not work at all.
- (2020-12-06) Luis HDZ: Not work, on December 2020.
- (2020-09-03) Vinícius V: not work,
- (2020-08-30) YourPotatoBoo Here!: The reviews on this are great but it's not working for me.........
- (2020-08-10) Travis Schreyer: Love it, the pop out, doesn't work correctly, but the fill to window and resizing is perfect for what I need. Thanks!!!!
- (2020-07-11) Franoll Fantu: AMAZING EXTENSION THIS WAS A REAL LIFE SAVER.
- (2020-07-05) Timothy Lewis: It is beyond me why Funimation does not have this functionality by default. But this extension makes the site feel like it is not from the early 2000s...
- (2020-06-28) Twerk Twerk: Doesn't work
- (2020-01-16) Jose Garcia: MUST HAVE extension for marathon watching Funimation on PC! Keeps the player in fullscreen mode from one episode to the next. Funimation has an annoying bug when watching in fullscreen; basically you have to re-enter fullscreen mode manually every time you want to watch another episode. This extension solves that problem and makes it so you can binge watch anime in fullscreen without having to worry about re-entering fullscreen mode manually every time. Like I said this is a must have for binge/marathon watching an anime!
- (2020-09-14, v:184.108.40.206) Punk Boii: watermark
is there anyway to get rid of the water mark?
- (2020-06-30, v:220.127.116.11) Louis Phillips: full screen doesn't work
Hi, am i missing something? The video doesn't stay full screen and i can't find any options. I'll hold off on reviewing as i might be being stupid. Thank you.