Used alongside the JSTorrent BitTorrent Chrome app, adds extra functionality
This is a browser extension that interacts with the JSTorrent BitTorrent Chrome app. Formerly known as "JSTorrent Contextmenu extension", it adds a context menu "Add to JSTorrent" that allows you to right click on any .torrent links or magnet: links you find on the Web and have them load up in JSTorrent. Update: Feb 22 - Removed unnecessary permissions The new version makes using this extension even easier. It will detect if you have the partner application installed and give you a notification to install it or the free trial version. So just give it a try and I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Best used with JSTorrent (Paid, full version) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jstorrent/anhdpjpojoipgpmfanmedjghaligalgb JSTorrent is a ChromeOS torrent program that is a breeze to install and can download torrents.
- (2020-04-12) Андрей Суровень: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jstorrent/anhdpjpojoipgpmfanmedjghaligalgb Работает отсюда.
- (2019-04-26) Mikhail: Не качает!!! Зря деньги выбросил
- (2019-04-06) Valerie Lecharlier: The extension stays "grey" in my browser. No way to activate it. I paid for it, cannot use it...
- (2018-12-03) Miles Prower: totalmente inutil
- (2018-06-25) Liddy 6: It does what it is suppose to. It would be better if it had more functionality and you were able to select individual files within torrent links to download (like on utorrent) without downloading everything.
- (2018-02-14) adrian tiberiu: not work#
- (2017-12-22) Roman Aksenov: очередное дерьмо от разработчика
- (2017-09-23) Luis Oliver Cueva Castillo: LO MAXIMO
- (2017-08-12) Kirke Campbell: Works well for me. Asus Chromebox, early version. Love it.
- (2017-06-30) Doesn't give me a right click at all with my touchpad. Two finger tap is how my chromebook activates the right click.
- (2016-12-27) abdulrehman saif: this is gand
- (2016-12-24) Benjamin R. E.: Works great.
- (2016-12-19) R Yamaha WRX: not workin and jstorrent dont work
- (2016-11-19) Alex: a little buggy some times you need to drag the torrent file into it, it will only show error when you put the url in
- (2016-11-14) Yryui Kot: не качает не хера
- (2016-05-15) Bruno Lupi: Melhor extensão para baixar torrent em Chromebook! Rápida e fácil de usar
- (2016-04-26) Andrii Yurovskyi: Does not work for links like here - http://goo.gl/2VhlqC
- (2016-04-22) apelu simolea: love it
- (2016-04-19) Bobby: wnot go on it
- (2016-04-15) Clive Begam: great
- (2016-04-14) BrazBlue: This makes jstorrent userfriendly. this is what currently set's it the most ahead for user use then the other torrent client available on the chrome store.
- (2016-03-06) I've been using this app for a couple years now. It is worth every penny, it really brings a Chromebook to life.
- (2016-01-28) Jacob Ardoin: :))))
- (2015-07-31) johnscroter5150: definitely the best torrent app on chromebook i see alot of people saying they cant use magnet links but i do all the time
- (2015-07-06) Melissa Twillert: ik kan niet vinden waar de app staat dus kan ik hem ook niet gebruiken. Dus weet iemand hoe ik hem moet openen
- (2020-03-21, v:0.1.0) Ben Schlea: Helper Extension no longer functioning
The right click context menu option no longer populates on Windows Chrome Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit). Used for 3+ years and now it appears the extension has the COVID-19. :(
- (2020-03-19, v:0.1.0) Espresso Stalinist: JSTorrent Has Stopped Working
Since ChromeOS 80 came out, the JSHelper extension has stopped working. I love this extension and hope to see it updated soon.
- (2020-03-14, v:0.1.0) Joe Potoczny: Js Helper extension
The JSTorrent helper extension doesn't show add too JSTorrent in the right click context menu anymore. I've have had it and used it for a couple of years. I just disappeared from the menu in Chrome 80. The extension is still there, and the the icon up in the toolbar is there but gray.
- (2020-03-09, v:0.1.0) J: Newest Chrome update issue
So since chrome updated I now cannot use my js helper extension. Its still up there but it is darkened out like its not available, now i'm having to manually copy links... Help please !!
- (2020-03-09, v:0.1.0) Joe Potoczny: JSTorrent Helper Extension
The JSTorrent helper extension doesn't show up in the right click context menu. I've have had it and used it for a couple of years. I just disappeared from the menu in Chrome 80. The extension is still there, and the the icon up in the toolbar is there but gray.
- (2020-03-07, v:0.1.0) Chris Collins: helper extension disappeared
I have two chromebooks. They both upgraded to Chrome OS 80. The JSTorrent helper extension doesn't show up in the right click context menu. I've have had it and used it for a couple of years. I just disappeared from the menu in Chrome 80. The extension is still there, and the the icon up in the toolbar is there but gray.
- (2019-10-08, v:0.1.0) Peter Gustafsson: Problems downloading large files.
When i download a larger file, say about 5-6 GB the download is abrupted after maybe 50-90%. I get a message that an error has accured. Works fine with smaller files, like up to 2-3 GB. I'm not alone having this problem, after scanning different forums, but there seems not to be a solution for this.
- (2019-08-15, v:0.1.0) mostlyale: torrents are started but nothing happens
I paid for the app but am unable to use it. It shows that it currently started downloading the torrents, but the down speed doesn't show anything. Currently under the host tab there are 2, but one of them has a net:: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED and the other one is timed out. and under peers it looks like it;s trying to connect but thats as far as it can go. It won't actually establish a connection, just goes through the process of attempting a connection. I tried powerwashing my chromebook like a redditer explained but that didn't work. What can I do?
- (2019-05-12, v:0.1.0) chris kohan: Chrome update broke something. All torrents get Status:Error message now. Fix?
After recent chrome update and restart, all torrents immediately get "Status: Error". How do I fix this?
- (2018-10-26, v:0.1.0) ERROR!!
I JUST PURCHASED YOUR APP AND NOW I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE FOR EVERYTHING I TRY TO DOWNLOAD. COULD YOU PLEASE RESPOND OR POST SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP ALL OF US STUCK IN THE SAME BOAT?? I'm not trying to be rude but i want to use this app because i thought was great so i paid for it....please advise... thank you
- (2018-08-11, v:0.1.0) stopped working
no longer opens files. instead redirects to a generic webpage
- (2018-08-11, v:0.1.0) Kevin Noel: It no longer works!
What is happening?? JS torrent isn't working and only now shows a jstorrent.com page instead of the magnet engaging.
- (2017-09-16, v:0.1.0) Jon Hulett: Chrome Update Broke This
The current Chrome update wipes extensions. This shows installed but no longer works. Google is supposed to be the freedom from oppressive software and regulation. Stopping torrents is wrong.
- (2017-09-06, v:0.1.0) Paige Carey: Error
Every time I add a torrent to download it comes up with error and wont download?
- (2017-04-16, v:0.1.0) jahistudio T V: help
just bay this app and i cant find it
- (2017-02-28, v:0.1.0) Silvio Benitez Casaus: imposibilidad de instalar
Estoy queriendo instalar la version pagada de JS Torent, de la pagina oficial pero no me permite. la casilla de precio, no se me habilita, y sale la inscrpcion, precio no disponible.