Upgrade your Crypto Kitties experience to stay ahead of the competition.
Kitty Helper is your one stop shop for upgrading your experience on the Crypto Kitties platform. Keep ahead of the competition with a custom rarity scoring algorithm, convert prices to USD on hover, and view every kitties rarest traits instantly. This is currently a Beta release but stay tuned as many more features are coming soon! Kitty Helper is 100% free and open source software - a labor of love. The code is available here: https://github.com/agroff/kitty-helper
- (2018-06-20) Casey Dillistone: Didnt work for me made kitties invisible to see
- (2018-01-09) Brent Mason: Doesn't appear to be working anymore. Won't load up the kitties from the marketplace, page is just blank now. Will update review if it starts working again.
- (2018-01-03) Shin san: Is this still working?
- (2017-12-23) Gábor Varga: the kitties on the marketplace have disappeared, so i can't see them. I've click on the white area and it opened the kitty's profile
- (2017-12-21) NFT Monk: really great ! works well / verry fast reaction ! Thank You !
- (2017-12-11) Manuel Correia: Super helpful! Creator seems to be super cool and interested in improving the extension!
- (2017-12-11) Make Money Online: Wow! This is so awesome! Suggestion, for our kitties, could you input something showing the average pricing for kitties like ours? A lot of people don't know how to price them. Just a suggestion!
- (2017-12-11) Ismael Cantu: This helps a ton, what do the numbers mean? Im guessing it's their score value but is i the higher the number the more it's worth?
- (2017-12-10) Kevin Groves: Wow incredibly helpful, thanks!
- (2017-12-10) Lucas: This is awesome! I'd rather use this than the tampermonkey thing. One setting you could add is something to show all traits vs only showing the top 3 instead of having to hover to see the rest of the traits.
- (2017-12-09) Andreas Moldskred: Hey, great job!
- (2017-12-28, v:1.0.0) kros doerflinger: Can't See listing in market place
I cant see the listings
- (2017-12-27, v:1.0.0) Michelle Bewersdorff: Cant see listing
Like the three other people, can't see listing
- (2017-12-26, v:1.0.0) Manny Pastorello: Cant see listing
!Needs an update! As the previous review, once installed to chrome extension, the cats are no longer visible, however when clicked they become visible on the buy page. I like this extension and it's very good, don't want to remove it.
- (2017-12-25, v:1.0.0) George Pavel: cant see listings
After installing the extension, marketplace listings were no longer visible, but when you clicked on the page, as if on a listing, a page comes up, so the info is there, just the pics not loading up properly
- (2017-12-24, v:1.0.0) Amelia Mondazzi: Unreadable Property
After installing this extension, any marketplace listings were no visible, however the elements from them were still on the page. Checking the source, I found an error being thrown back from the cryptokittiescontent.bundle.js script. It pointed to line 1888 with the message: "Cannot read property 'rank' of undefined". Here is the remaining error message from the log: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'rank' of undefined at MarketController._hideSlowKitty (VM163 cryptokittiescontent.bundle.js:1888) at MarketController._processKitty (VM163 cryptokittiescontent.bundle.js:1866) at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (VM163 cryptokittiescontent.bundle.js:1923) at Function.each (VM163 cryptokittiescontent.bundle.js:2759) at r.fn.init.each (VM163 cryptokittiescontent.bundle.js:2759) at VM163 cryptokittiescontent.bundle.js:1922
- (2017-12-21, v:1.0.0) NFT Monk: Legend of Colours
hi there ! thank you for your time to create this amazing tool . i nedd help .. do you have a colour legend or an explainer for colours / numbeers / prices ?? tnx